All Comments on 'A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 09: Final'

by AquaHolic0120

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep Writing Please

This was an excellent story! Well written and constructed. A unique and refreshing style. As I read each chapter I began to realize that each was like it's own separate and individual glass of fine wine, it had to be sipped, to discover the subtle flavors of each. The more I drank, the more I wanted. Excellent piece of work. I hope there are more stories on the horizon from you. Great Job! 5 stars, all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Series, especially the beginning

Hi!

I must say that I really enjoyed this series, particularly the beginning. I really like all that teasing and slowly, slowly moving on.

Great writing and editing, too.

I'd love to read another story! Really!

Maybe a setting like this: Wife and husband visit small hometown for a college reunion, and there she meets her old boyfriend or a former teacher aswell.

Or some teasing at a tub party or some strip poker; all would be nice!

doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

this was a fabulously erotic story with great pace and timing. Hope we see more. Perhaps she will visit the beach again and see Curlew? thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very HOT!

You created a fantastic series here and I hope that you do continue with Pam and Bob's story. Pam has a need to help lonely old men and I'm sure Bob is down with whatever that might entail. Good job writing these stories and thank you. I hope to read more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More with Hank

I think it would be interesting to explore a deeper relationship with Hank. One where she is REALLY reluctant & perhaps he introduces her to guys she really does not like, but...

GREAT story!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Extremely well written!

Thank you for the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let's face it...

any man of any age could have Pam now. She doesn't even like Hank and he can fuck her or her ass just by rubbing her thigh. Also that 30 something guy from the beach will probably be next on this whore's list. When she goes off the pill...well the kids could be anyones!

wifeuserscotwifeuserscotover 4 years ago

well full marks for the attempt to write something other than a quick wham bam action piece but I have to say that there could have been a little more sex and a little more deviation from the usual stereotypical innocent young wife quickly complying with her husband's desires to have a slut wife in a 62,400 word epic like this. Nice try though

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Stuff

I liked it but wanted the wife to betray Bob. Pls add more intimate,raw and raunchy stuff.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 2 years ago

Like the series title promised, this story arc has been a long, slow burn.

Fantastic!

Plenty of healthy communication, respect, and measured steps. Just enough of an indulgent release on her part to draw us in. Plenty of directions this could go and I'd read any of them.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, though Bob always saying he loves Pam even more after each time she does something naughty takes away from it. Now, if he said he ‘appreciates’ her more, that would be more realistic. That bit aside, Pam and Bob are a fun, enjoyable couple and I could read about a great many of their adventures. It would be good to see Pam expand her sexual fun and include an occasional younger, more robust guy in her sexy fun. Someone who can go several hours with her and really put her through her paces. Definitely more adventures with the old guys though.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 1 year ago

Charlie & Walter have no children , how about she stops the birth control and lets Charlie & Walter try and impregnate her ?!? I'm 64 now and wish i had a neighbor like Pam !

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

enjoyed this tale very much,,pam is no dummy,,she has to live in that neighborhood and wants to be respected,,lucky bob to have such an astute sexually mature wife and only 20 years old,,she know her wants and needs,,many adventures ahead for her and puppy dog bob will follow along with stars in his eyes,,,lololol,,

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen2 months ago

This was a fantastic story that I loved very very much! It is very close to the fantasies that makes me wet when I am alone. I loved the focus on the age differences. Thank you soooo much for sharing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous