A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 09: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time did you tell the guys to get here, and what time did you plan on eating?"

"I told them they could get here around noon, and I thought we'd start the grill around an hour or so after. We'll just see how things go, and how the punch is affecting them. We don't want them drunk, just loosened up enough to feel frisky and less inhibited. We'll see how things play out," Pam replied.

"Do you know what you're going to wear yet?"

"I don't know right now. Something you like and think is provocative and sexy, but in good taste and not outwardly obvious. I'd really like this to happen like nothing was planned, or choreographed. Just a spontaneous thing that happened and evolved into something that got out of control, if you know what I mean. That way it might reduce the expectation that this could become a routine happening. It was something that just spontaneously and accidentally happened."

"You can be so calculatingly devious at times, so Machiavellian. I love it!" Bob gave Pam an approving wink and laugh.

"So what? What the hell does that mean?"

"Never mind ... I'll explain it to you one day when we're both bored with nothing else to do," Bob said.

"Well, whatever it means, I learned it all from you," as she stuck out her tongue and gave him that little girl look, she was so good at making, then giggled.

After Pam was satisfied that everything was in place and ready, it was already a little past 10. She figured the punch would be a good temperature if she waited until 11 to remove it from the refrigerator, and went to take a shower. She reminded Bob to be sure to take the punch out at precisely 11, and no later, if she was still busy getting dressed.

Pam eventually came out of the bedroom wearing her tightly fitted green short-short jumpsuit with large white polka dots, that Bob really, really liked, and always wanted her to wear to tease Charlie. She had the zipper down midway to her breasts, showing a great deal of cleavage, and was also not wearing a bra, which emphasized her gorgeous, young firm tits and nipples. She then turned around slowly, which also showed how the tight shorts conformed to her round, firm, young ass, and tucked nicely into the crack. It gave the impression that the outfit was painted on her naked body, rather than something she was actually wearing.

Bob took a look at her and said, "Holy shit! Those guys aren't gonna need any of my punch to get all horned up. One look at you and they both will want to jump you right then and there. I can see your nipples sticking through the material, and such a lovely view of the slit of your pussy and ass. Wow! Fuck, I'm getting hard just looking at you ... so beautiful and begging to be fucked, without even doing anything. Great choice, babe. Do you have panties on?"

"Yes, I do, a thin bikini pair. It doesn't look too obvious, does it?"

"It's perfect, and you look sexy but in good taste, as always," Bob admiringly and proudly, said.

"Thanks, you silver tongued devil," Pam said, then let out her naughty giggle. "I'm going out to the yard and wait for them to show up ... just gonna grab a glass of iced tea first. You coming?" Pam smiled, shook her tits, then turned around and teasingly wiggled her perfectly shaped ass at Bob.

"I'm coming, and so will those good ole boys once they set their eyes on you. Are you ready for this?" Bob teasingly asked.

"Uh huh, I think so. As ready as I'll ever be. Are you?" Pam asked, in a 'you're last chance to back down' tone of voice.

"I've been thinking about this day for as long as I can remember. I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to happen back then, but I know now, and have since that day in our living room with Charlie. Just remember, I love you, and always will," Bob anxiously said.

"Love you too, honey," Pam said, as she blew him a kiss and walked out into the yard.

Bob joined her, shortly thereafter, with a glass of punch and sat down next to Pam and took a sip. "This is delicious, even better than my father's ... if I must say so myself."

"Just remember to go easy on that stuff," Pam softly cautioned.

"I know," Bob readily acknowledged.

Charlie and Walter arrived a short while later and immediately noticed Pam's sensuously attractive and revealing outfit. They sat down across from Pam and Bob in a couple of straight back lawn Chairs. Pam was sitting on an outdoor cushioned chaise lounge, while Bob sat beside her on the grass.

Bob offered them both a glass of punch, describing it as a fantastic tropical and refreshing wake me up. They both accepted and Bob went into the house to pour them each a tall glass.

Charlie said, "Pam, you look absolutely ravishing. I love that outfit on you."

Walter added, "Oh my God, yes," as his eyes were riveted on the obvious slit between her legs.

"Thank you," Pam responded, with that alluring, naughty smile she naturally had. Her open zippered front revealed an ample amount of cleavage, along with her nipples, which were visible through the thin material and more prominent in the sunlight. This hadn't gone unnoticed by either of them, as well.

Their wanton stares were interrupted by Bob's return, carrying two tall Gin fizz type glasses, filled to the top. He gave each man a glass. Pam had noticed and appreciated that Bob had not refilled his own glass, which was still half full.

"This punch is excellent, Bob," Charlie enthusiastically exclaimed.

"Excellent, like nectar from the Gods," Walter readily concurred.

"Thanks, glad you like it. It's a recipe my Dad supposedly got from a bartender while on one of Mom and his Caribbean cruise vacations."

"Delicious, I hope there's more," Charlie said.

"Plenty, but I wouldn't have too many before eating," Bob cautioned.

"I'm sure I can handle it. Not like someone else I know," Charlie, teasingly said, with a knowing grin.

"Speaking of eating," Pam interrupted. "When do you guys want me to start the grille?"

"I can wait awhile," Charlie said. "What about you, Walter?"

"I can wait awhile too. I'm not all that hungry right now."

"I'm just grilling hamburgers or cheeseburgers, and some bratwurst, whichever you feel like. There'll be plenty, so don't be shy," Pam said. "I also made a nice fresh veggie salad. Can everyone wait another hour or so?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Pam put a leg on either side of her chaise and leaned forward. This afforded both men an inviting view of her outlined vagina along with a splendid partial view of her, now, more exposed breasts.

Walter nearly choked on his drink. Charlie just kind of froze and took in the scenery.

Pam continued to get up from her seat, and said, "Well, I'm going to get myself another iced tea. Does anyone need anything while I'm in the house?"

Walter stuck out his empty glass, and said, "I could use another one of your husband's Caribbean concoctions, if you don't mind."

"Yeah, me too, lovely lady," Charlie amorously said.

Pam took both glasses and placed them in a triangular shape with hers. As she slowly took the glasses, she purposely went into slow motion mode, to make sure both got a good look at her nearly fully exposed breasts and nipples. Both men gave appreciative smiles.

As Pam turned and teasingly sauntered towards the house, both men had their eyes transfixed on her round, firm ass. Her tightly fitted suit exposed the complete contour of it, including its complete crevice. As she walked, each cheek moved individually in a vertical motion, indicating the youthful firmness of her gluteal muscles. They continued ogling until Pam disappeared into the house.

"You're a very lucky young man there Bob," Walter said, as he turned from the house to look at Bob.

"Very lucky indeed," Charlie agreed.

Bob, coyly responded, "Charlie, you're in your mid 60's, and Walter here has just turned 70. I'd say, you've both been pretty lucky yourselves," displaying a knowing smirk.

Before either could respond, Pam returned with all three glasses, full and on a tray. She, once again, leaned forward, offering each their refreshed drinks, and purposely slowly walked back to her chaise with her own.

Walter responded, and questioned, "Thanks, these drinks are delicious. Is iced tea all you're gonna drink today, Pam?"

"I won't be 21 until next winter, so I'm not legal ... to drink that is," Pam said, with that naughty giggle of hers.

All of a sudden, the smile went from Pam's face, as she said, "Oh, shit," in a disappointed and disgusted tone.

Bob turned to Pam and asked, in an alarmed voice, "What's the matter?"

Before Pam could utter a word, everyone's attention was broken by a crude and raspy voice, coming from the other side of the fence in Charlie's yard, yelling, "How come I wasn't invited? No one told me there was a party going on." It was Hank.

Bob leaned to Pam's ear and softly said, "We can call everything else off, with the exception of the cookout, if you want."

Pam hesitated, then shook her head and quietly, so only Bob could hear over the music coming from the radio they'd brought out, said, "No, I'm not going to let him spoil everything and disappoint you at the same time. That's just not going to happen. Invite him over, Bob. Everything goes according to plan."

Bob beckoned Hank to come and join them, with an arm swing.

Pam said, "I guess I'll begin cooking the food now," as she got up and went into the house. Bob took another lawn chair from the shed and placed it next to Charlie and Walter. He then asked Hank if he wanted a drink, and asked the other two men if they were ready for another. He went into the house to get Hank some punch, though Charlie and Walter had declined, having better than half their glasses still full.

Once in the house, Bob said, "I'm sorry, honey. I need another drink now, myself."

"Don't worry about it, it's no one's fault. We'll be alright. One more isn't gonna make much difference. I'm certainly going to need you operating on all cylinders now for sure, so go easy on those drinks, please."

"My last one, I promise."

Pam got another tray and placed the meats and condiments on it. Bob had both drinks, and asked, "Can I carry anything out for you?"

"If you could grab the sandwich buns, it would save me a trip."

"I'll just get another tray." Bob picked up the packages of buns and both went back outside.

After everyone ate, they all got served another glass of punch, and sat around talking. After another round of drinks, the men were obviously feeling the effects of the rum. Their conversation became more free, louder, and leaning towards being risqué.

Bob took that as a cue to begin setting his plan into motion and see how it developed.

As the three old men sat across from Pam and Bob and cajoled, Bob leaned closer to Pam and placed his hand on her knee and whispered, "They seem to have a semi-buzz on. You want me to begin teasing them a little?"

"Freshen up their drinks first, "Pam replied.

Bob grabbed their empty, and almost empty glasses, and said, "Let me get you fresh drinks," then headed into the house.

Charlie looked at Pam and said, "The food was delicious, and the punch was a nice addition, I'm feeling pretty good. You look absolutely gorgeous and very desirous, I might add."

Hank added, "Desirous, indeed."

Walter chimed in, "Good enough to eat."

Pam thought to herself, 'they're getting primed and feeling frisky, good,' before responding, "Thanks, glad you enjoyed the food. Did everyone have enough? There's still some bratwurst on the grille."

"Plenty, oh yeah, I'm stuffed," they all said, in near unison.

Pam put her iced tea glass down on the grass and steadied it, then got up to walk towards the grille, and said, "Well, I'm gonna grab a piece of brat." She was cutting a bratwurst in half with her back to the old guys, when the song "Wild Thing" started playing on the radio. As she was preparing her half bratwurst sandwich, she unconsciously began keeping beat to the song by bending one knee to the beat. This caused her gorgeous ass, which was clearly outlined by her tight fitting jumpsuit, to sway in rhythm to the song. This caught the eye of one of the seniors, who nudge the others with his elbows. When they looked at him, he just looked in Pam's direction and raised his head slightly backwards, in a "look at that" motion. All six eyes zeroed in on Pam's alluring and desirous young ass.

Hank said, "All of a sudden I'm hungry again."

Walter, while lusting for Pam's young and tender ass, just uttered, "I need another fucking drink."

"Easy guys ... easy. We're guests here and her husband is about to come back out," Charlie reminded them.

The men didn't realize that in their semi-intoxicated state, they were talking loud enough so Pam could hear them over the music. Pam smiled to herself before turning around to return to her chaise.

Bob, soon came back with their drinks. He then went behind Pam and began rubbing her neck and shoulders sensually, after placing his drink on the grille extension. Pam handed Bob her empty plate, closed her eyes and gave out a soft moan. In the process of moving from her neck to her shoulders, Bob's hands slid inside the top of her suit slightly, causing the opening at her breasts to separate a little more.

The men were totally entranced now, enjoying watching Bob nearly fondling his wife right in front of them.

Hank said, "This is starting to get really good now."

Bob slowly brought his hands lower and deeper inside Pam's top and began lightly teasing her nipples with his fingertips.

Walter took a huge gulp from his drink.

Charlie was smiling, and had his hand on his cock, over his pants.

Hank's erection was already clearly visible, causing a tent in his crotch.

Bob continued fondling Pam's tits and nipples, with a near full erection of his own.

Pam separated her legs wider, as her head leaned completely back on the cushion and rolled her head in pleasure.

All the men were now obviously at full erection, as Walter said, "I can see her pussy getting wet right through her shorts. Oh, my fucking word."

Pam now fully aroused herself said, "It's getting too hot out here for me, I gotta get out of this sun. I'm going in the house," as she began to stand up. The pressure of her movements on Bob's hands, still fondling her tits, caused the zippered top to open up wider. Pam made no adjustments and sexually sashayed into the house.

Bob looked over at the men, glancing at each of their respective hard-ons, smiled and quickly jerking his head to one side said, "Come on," as he motioned towards the house, with his own hard-on in plain view as well.

All three, without hesitation, gulped down their drinks and stood up as quick as teenage boys with their erections all at full mast. All four, much too horny to be concerned about modesty at this point, proudly and hurriedly walked to the house in hopeful anticipation of what might be about to take place.

As they entered the house, Pam was nowhere to be seen, so Charlie and Hank sat on either end of the couch, while Walter sat in one of the living room chairs. Bob remained standing and asked if anyone wanted a drink. Still all fully erect, they each declined. Bob sat in the remaining empty chair with his own rip roaring hard-on to accompany him.

Pam came out of the bedroom and sat on Bob's lap, placing one arm around his neck. She leaned over and gave him a deep, sensuous kiss. Bob's hand went immediately to one of her breasts and began fondling it tenderly. They kissed again as Bob unzipped her top to her waist, completely exposing one of her tits. Hank immediately grabbed hold of his cock, still in his pants, and began rubbing and squeezing it. Charlie was bolder and unzipped his fly and put his hand inside and began playing with himself, without taking his cock out. Walter looked like he was rubbing his inner thigh, when in fact he was stroking his huge cock, still inside his pants also. Between the drinks they'd consumed and the scene that was unfolding, they now were removed of any decent decorum they may have possessed. They knew that sexual foreplay was the agenda, and that Bob was okay with everyone participating.

Hank, being the most uncouth of the three, simply took out his long, skinny cock and began slowly stroking it, while taking in the action across from him. Charlie followed suit, except he stood up and removed his pants and shorts to his knees, sat back down and stroked his cock slowly alongside Hank. Walter then stood up and pulled his pants clear down to his ankles, then sat back down and began openly jerking off too.

Pam, seeing this display of elderly manhood, stood up and said to Bob, "Don't you want to get like the other guys?" Bob looked around, stood up and dropped his trousers and shorts to his ankles, grabbed hold of his cock and sat. Pam gave Bob's cock a few licks and sucks before moving over to the couch and sitting between Charlie and Hank. She opened her top and exposed both her firm, young, full tits to them. Each grabbed hold of one and began lustfully fondling them.

Bob was getting overcome with what he was seeing, and stroked a little faster. This was even better than he imagined. He wanted to actually see Pam satisfying each of them. Without thinking, he bellowed out, "We've all got our pants off, take yours off too. Give us all a look at what we really want."

Pam, who was already slowly stroking each man's cock, released both and stood up. She went to the center of the room, unzipped her jumpsuit down to her crotch and pulled it over her shoulders. She then pulled it completely down, along with her panties and stepped out of them. Hank pulled off his pants and shirt, Bob soon followed the others lead, and now was totally naked, along with the others.

Bob had already seen Charlie's cock at full erection and his unusually shaped cockhead on the boat, but was amazed at the contrast between Hank's and Walter's. Hank's was a little above average size, in his estimation, but was much thinner in proportion to its length. Walter's, on the other hand, was a downright grotesque monster weapon. It was all of 10", Bob guessed, and its girth looked a little smaller in width than a beer can. His cockhead was tapered, rather than bulbous and almost square looking, like his brother Charlie's. Bob wondered how Pam had taken most of it, and enjoyed it the other day. According to her, it was out-fucking-standing, she'd said she loved every fat fucking inch of it. He was already fantasizing about seeing him bury it in his wife. He also noticed the huge ball sack on Walter, with balls that looked the size of small eggs encased in his scrotum. They seemed to hang more than a quarter of the way to his knees.

His attention was brought back to the couch, where his naked wife and two naked old men were sitting. Each was fondling or sucking one of Pam's tits, while she was stroking each with either hand. Walter, feeling a bit left out, approached the couch and got on his knees in front of Pam. Pam smiled and said, "Hi, big boy. Glad to see you could join us," and gave him a big smile. Bob thought, "She's really loving this ... I think she wanted this more than me," as his strokes grew more rapid and intense.

Walter gently grabbed each of Pam's legs at the knee and pulled her ass to the edge of the seat cushion of the couch, and placed one of her legs over each of his shoulders. Walter spread Pam's already soaking wet pussy lips, lowered his head, and began licking the juices right out of her cunt. Pam clenched her teeth and took a strong deep breath, causing that hissing sound she always made when sexually pleased during foreplay, and moaned saying, "Ooh, yess, I love that, and your tongue is so long and rough, It's wonderful."

Bob couldn't believe his eyes and ears, but was enjoying all that he surveyed, more than he ever thought he would or could have imagined.