A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 09: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes, Charlie said, "Walter, stop eating her and get up ... you too Hank. I've got to fuck this young woman right now, or I'm gonna waste a perfectly good load of cum."

Hank said, "And what about us? Are we supposed to just beat our meat like horny school boys?"

Pam seductively smiled at Hank, and said, "You'll all get a turn, don't worry. I want to personally please each and every one of you by making each of you cum myself." With that, Hank was temporarily appeased and removed himself from the couch.

Charlie, immediately laid Pam on her back and got between her legs. Raising himself on one hand, he took hold of his rigid cock and placed it against Pam's hot, wet labia and slid it up and down its length, separating them apart and giving his cockhead access to her vaginal entrance. Once he found his target, he gently thrust forward, as her young tight pussy accepted entrance of his cockhead. Pam moaned and said, "Yes, fuck me, Charlie. Fuck me in front of your friends and Bob. Show Bob how much I please you and how much you love fucking this young girl. I want to feel you exploding and shooting your seed deep inside my pussy."

Charlie began sliding more of his old cock inside Pam, and finally was in so deep that their pubic hairs intertwined. Bob got up from his chair and stood beside the two lovers, and alongside Hank and Walter, who were also standing beside them, totally enjoying the show. Charlie began thrusting upwards and downwards slowly, then speeding up his strokes. The three onlookers were stroking their own cocks slowly as they watched this girl get fucked by someone old enough to be her grandfather. Pam's tits jiggled with every downward stoke of Charlie's ass. Her beautiful face became distorted as the first signs of orgasm were building to a crescendo. She grabbed Charlie's butt cheeks and squeezed them.

All of a sudden Pam's body stiffened and began to convulse. Bob knew immediately that Pam was in the midst of a tumultuous orgasm, and he had to stop stoking himself to prevent ejaculation.

Charlie fucked Pam through her orgasm fully. And not until she had relaxed and completed it, did he intensify his own fucking of her. Charlie was fucking Pam hard now and beginning to grunt. From Bob's vantage point he could see Charlie's scrotum tighten and his big balls begin to draw closer to his perineum. He knew Charlie was about to cum inside his wife.

Charlie gave out a guttural sound and thrust himself deep into Pam and remained still as the cheeks of his ass began to constrict and release rhythmically, and coincided with the throbbing of what little of Charlie's cock he could see. Bob knew that Pam was getting filled with Charlie's cum, but he didn't need to see this to know what was happening.

Pam gave out a loud "AARGH" sound, and said, "Yes, oh yes Charlie, Pump your sweet cum deep inside me. Empty yourself in me and fill me with every drop. I love it."

Charlie collapsed on top of Pam as both were gasping for air, totally spent. Charlie remained with his cock inside Pam's swollen and satiated pussy until it became flaccid and plopped out on its own.

Bob stared in awe at Pam's wide open pussy, as Charlie's cum began to ooze from it slowly, and thought, "Wow". Bob was extremely aroused and at a total loss for words. He was standing directly over Pam now, and said, "Oh, Pam, I'm so fucking horny. I'm gonna cum without even touching my cock."

Pam excitedly commanded, "Inside me, I want you to cum inside me. Now!"

Bob mounted her and barely got his cock inside her pussy when he began to shoot a monstrous load in her, and forcefully jammed his cock deep into Pam's pussy.

"Oh yes, baby. Give it to me. I want you inside me along with Charlie. So nice."

Bob remained inside Pam, giving her every last drop of his semen. He then began to go flaccid and eventually plopped out, just like Charlie had. Just before getting off Pam she whispered in his ear, "Glad you're enjoying this so far ... I love you. Now go get a nice soft blanket and lay it on the floor - there's more to come." Bob dutifully obeyed.

Pam sat up and motioned Walter closer. He sidestepped alongside Pam, with his huge, fat cock stiffly swinging from side to side. Pam reached out and softly placed her small hand around his engorged, fat shaft, and began caressing and teasing it and said, "Oh my, you're so big and fat, I'm wide open now and nice and slippery, I think I'm good and ready for you now. Are you ready for me, hmm?"

"You're fucking right I am, I've been ready for you since we were in the yard," Walter anxiously growled. "I'm gonna shove all that cum you have inside you as deep as it can go ... then I'm going to fill you with my own."

Hank, dejectedly asked, "Why am I last?"

"You came to the party last, so it's only right that you're the last to cum in me. Or would you rather I stop after Walter?"

"I'll watch and wait," Hank begrudgingly replied.

Bob came back with a blanket, and laid it on the floor, as Pam indicated, with a motion of her hand. Pam blew him a kiss and said, "Thank you sweetie." She then looked at Walter and said, "Walter, honey. Lay on your back on the blanket, I want to ride you while you fuck me."

As Walter was slowly getting on the floor, Charlie said, "I need another fucking drink for this show. You ready for one, Hank?" He went for his glass and then into the kitchen where the punch was.

"Nah, I'm gonna jump right in as soon as Walter pulls out. There's no way she's gonna get that big piece of meat in her, I wanna be ready."

Walter laid on his back on the floor. His cock was so big, even though not totally fully erect, it flopped on the top of his right leg, it looked like a cock any man would be proud of, even though it was only semi-hard.

Pam approached Walter and straddled him. She grabbed his cock and caressed it to a 90% full erection and directed it to the opening of her dripping pussy. His tapered head easily entered Pam, as she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. Pam continued to very slowly ease her way down Walter's shaft, as it stretched her pussy wider and more open than it already was.

"So big and hard. I love feeling you enter me, Walter," Pam cooed. Now Pam had gotten about three inches inside her, as she moved up and down slowly, in some obvious discomfort, but still inserted about an inch more on each downward movement.

Bob watched in disbelief, as Walter's big, fat cock slowly disappeared into Pam's pussy. Bob began to get hard again, even though he had not stopped being horny.

"That little girl is actually taking Walter's long, fat cock, and it's going in deeper with every stroke. If I wasn't seeing this with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it was possible," Hank said, loudly and in disbelief.

There was only about an inch or two of Walter's cock still visible, every time Pam leaned downward. Pam was now resting on her elbows, as well as her knees, as she began slow rhythmic up and down movements, fucking Walter's brains out, as well as her own, as she was making sounds of erotic pain. Her gorgeous ass was sticking out, as it would when someone was in the prenatal position, and totally exposed.

Hank got on his hands and knees and began moving towards the couple, now completely engrossed in each other, and said, "I can't take this any longer, I gotta get involved," as he got closer to Pam's slow moving, luscious ass and began softly rubbing it. Walter began arching his back and moving in unison with Pam's motions. This caused Pam to almost stop her movements, to prevent Walter from going in any deeper and hurting her. Hank took advantage of this and began kissing and licking Pam's ass. His tongue found her anus and began tongue fucking her ass.

Pam let out a long moan, and hissed, "Yess, sooo good, don't stop." Hank continued exploring her anus with his tongue, as Walter began to move faster and make grunting sounds. Pam shuddered and convulsed, once again. She gave out a loud, animalistic scream and had another fantastic and intense orgasm, as soon as she felt Hank's cockhead touching her anus, while her pussy was completely filled by Walter's cock.

Pam relaxed from her orgasm and Hank felt her anus loosen a bit. He immediately scooped up the mixture of Bob and Charlie's cum that was running down Pam's thighs and spread it all around her anus, making it slippery for easy entrance of his cock. After rubbing the remaining mixture around his cockhead, he pushed gently and the tip of his slender cock entered Pam's ass. She let out a soothing "Oooh" as Hank's cock penetrated deeper into her. Walter was very close, and Pam could feel his cock swelling inside her pussy. She encouraged Walter by sensually saying, "Oh yes, fuck me. I want you to give me all your cum." Hank, thinking Pam's comments of encouragement were directed at him, began fucking her ass harder and deeper, as Pam gave out an "Oh" at every thrust of Hank. The only thing separating each man's cock was a thin wall of tissue, along with each passage's lining, so each man could actually feel the motion of the other's cock.

Walter said, "Here it comes, honey," and exploded his 70 year old semen deep into Pam's 20 year old pussy. Pam excitedly shouted out, "Pump it in me. I want to feel your seed filling me. I want it all." Walter's cock continued to throb, as it remained still inside her. Hank grabbed Pam's hips and was sliding his long and skinny dick deep into her ass. He said, "So fucking tight," as he thrust deeper in her and held it still, as his cock pumped her full of his old cum as well. Pam could feel the throbbing of both cocks inside her, which brought her to an immediate second orgasm with Walter and Hank.

Charlie and Bob were both jerking off at this time and each shot another load all over themselves. Everyone remained still, breathing heavily, and completely exhausted. Hank and Walter still had their cocks in Pam. Slowly, Hank's was the first to slide out of Pam, and he just leaned back, resting his back against the couch. Walter's cock was so big that it was unable to release itself, until Pam raised her ass and got off of him. Pam did just that, and rolled over on her back, as Walter's cock left her pussy with a loud pop.

Bodies were strewn about the living room; the floor, chairs, and against furniture, completely spent and thoroughly satisfied. The living room reeked of the odor of sex.

Pam was the first to stir, as she rose from the floor, cum almost pouring out of her pussy and running down her thighs. She picked up her previously discarded jumpsuit and panties, then headed to the bathroom without saying a word, giving Bob a kiss on his cheek as she passed him.

The men began putting on their clothes, after recovering from the ordeal, and sat back down.

Bob spoke out and said, "I don't know about anyone else, but I need a cold drink. Anyone else?"

Charlie said, "No thanks, Bobby. You've given us enough today. I think I can speak for all of us, we appreciate, and thank both you and Pam."

Hank said, "Nothing for me, but I could go another round with your wife one day soon."

Pam sternly yelled from the bedroom, "Forget it, Hank. This is not going to happen ever again.

Walter said, "Pay no attention to Hank, you two. Common decency is not in his dictionary. We must have compassion for classless people who are incapable of appreciating what's been given to them."

Charlie contributed with, "Hank, you're a fucking idiot, just shut up. Did you ever think that those kinds of actions might possibly be a reason why no one invited you today?"

"Pardon me for speaking the truth," Hank said, indignantly. "I'm getting outta here," as he rose from the couch and left hastily.

"We should probably be going too, Charlie," said Walter.

After a few more minutes, they both got up and were about to leave, when Pam came out of the bedroom.

"Guys, please sit down a minute before you leave. I think something has to be clear in your minds before you leave. Bob and I wanted to have a little good bye party for Walter. We never intended for it to go this far. Just food, drink, along with some laughs ... nothing more, nothing less. We both would appreciate, when you leave here today, that you both understand that ... and that no one walks away thinking this has now become something to be expected or the norm, because it's not. It happened, we all enjoyed it, and now it's over. Okay?"

Walter was the first to respond, "Pam ... Bob ... you've made this summer, a summer I'll never forget. There are no words that can describe how much I appreciate you two, and the memories you've given me, and I can't thank you enough for that. I would never be disrespectful to either of you, or expect anything from either of you. You're a fine young couple, and always will be, in my mind. Thank you, for being you."

Charlie said, "I couldn't have said it any better. Trust me when I say this Pam, from this time forward, we are just next door neighbors with no expectations. You'll always be special to me, honestly."

Pam hugged and kissed both men, and said, "Thank you for understanding and accepting things for what they are, and leaving it at that. You're both very special people in our lives too, and always will be."

Both men left and headed to Charlie's house, a bit unsteady on their feet, from either drink or mere exhaustion, or a little of both.

"What was that all about?"

"Bob, you can be so dense at times. It was important to me to say that to them. I don't want anyone ever to think that anytime they need a fuck, all they have to do is knock on our door. I'm trying to retain what little dignity I still have, not to mention the embarrassing situation that could someday come of this, if not tempered right here and now. I don't want sex to be the driving force behind our marriage either ... ever."

"Oh ... yeah, sorry. At the risk of sounding crude and insensitive, or pissing you off ... what happened today was the hottest and most exciting thing I've ever seen and participated in. I loved every minute of it, and I love you more than I ever have."

"I love you too, Bob. I'm glad I could give you something you've been thinking about, for who knows how long, and it's important to me that you enjoyed yourself. I don't think I need to tell you that I enjoyed myself as well but, what I just told those two, goes for you too. I'm not fucking Hank or Walter again, and certainly no more orgies."

"You've fulfilled a hidden fantasy of mine, I'm satisfied. You've got a ton of cum in you right now. Are you satisfied?" Bob smiled and winked.

"Extremely satisfied ... now kiss me you fool ... we need to clean up after our very different cookout." Pam giggled that naughty giggle of hers and affectionately pushed Bob's shoulder.

Bob said, "So this summer has been an anomaly, and that's it now? It's over and done with, right?"

Pam looked at Bob with that naughty smile of hers and a sparkle in her beautiful green eyes, and said, "I never said that ... there's a whole lot of lonely old men out there that have needs," she said, as she giggled, and turned to head for the yard to begin the clean-up.

Once again, Pam had left Bob speechless ... and with a new set of very similar questions.

La fin

~~~~~~~~