A Summer on the Road Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane sensed from the tone and body language that she had reason to be concerned despite the positive comments.

He continued, "But I think you need to give it a couple more years before you do this. Frankly, I just don't see the maturity from you to take on the responsibility of the job. Mistakes can kill people and I just don't think you grasp the size of the rig and the damage it can do."

Jane started stammering, "I'm .. well .. really really sorry for today. I promise I will never text again and .. and I'll ask you for help and whatever ..."

"Jane, I hope in the future you come back to trucking but right now I'm calling it over. I'm going to phone your dad in the morning and send you home. I'm sure they will be happy to have you back working in the office again."

"NO! NO! You can't do that!" Jane was beyond shocked. Tears started trickling down her cheeks.

Paul struggled to keep his cool and be dispassionate. "Jane, really, I know you will be a good driver one day but I just can't take the risk right now. I'm sorry, but its over." He felt like a shit having to do this to her but he felt it was the right decision.

Jane jumped up trembling. "Paul, no, please don't call my dad. He is so proud I've come this far. I can't fail him now!"

"Jane, I'm really sorry but that's my decision."

"But .. but you said I had a choice."

"What do you mean 'choice'?" he asked.

"You gave me another choice to be spanked if I misbehaved. I choose that!" Jane said, standing up straight and staring at him, looking more assured than she felt.

Paul was shocked by her request. What was she asking? And then, their previous flare up came back to mind realizing that he had offered that option.

He hesitated, gathering his thoughts and then replied calmly, "Jane, you are a grown woman. I don't even do that to my own children, let alone an adult female. Yes I know that I said that but I shouldn't have. We're both employees and besides I can't in any way touch the owner's daughter, let alone beat her. I just wanted to scare you into line with the spanking comment."

She moved closer. "Please please give me another chance. Don't call my dad. I accept my punishment and only you and I need to know what will happen in this room. I promise."

"Jane .. Really ... I don't hit women."

"But you're okay to ruin my summer and embarrass me to all my friends and family who think I'm a semi driver. I can't go back to the office. Everyone will talk about how stupid I was to even think I could drive a truck. They would laugh at me behind my back.

"And .. and ... you are making a liar out of yourself," she said defiantly.

"I'm not a liar!" Paul snapped, now getting really ticked off. Maybe he could do this. Maybe he wanted to smack this whining child, he thought briefly but put the idea out of his head. Keep cool he cautioned himself.

Jane came up right in front of him and began unbuckling her belt. Undoing the button she pulled the zipper down and wiggled out of her jeans. Staring at her in shock she now stood in front him wearing only panties and a t-shirt.

"Jane, what are you doing?" he gasped feeling this situation getting away from him.

"Waiting for you to punish me. If you're not a liar then I choose a spanking so just do it!" she half shouted at him.

With that she moved to his side and stared into his shocked eyes. When he made no move she took the initiative and fell over his lap and landed her chest on the edge of the bed.

Paul was stunned. He stared down at the pantie clad ass in front of his face. He felt trapped and out of control of the situation. And his anger was growing. He breathed deeply and in a moment of clarity he realized that he could do this and maybe that would get him out of this increasingly stupid scenario. Her desperate honesty about not wanting to fail had also had an impact. Perhaps she deserved another chance.

He stared at her ass and then looked at her face as she twisted to look at him through her cascading locks. In an instant a shock wave of anger mixed with lust shot through his body. She looked beautiful peering at him through her hair. Looking back down at her rear end he felt the shock wave surge renewed through his body. What he saw was the most perfectly round and creamy cheeks he had ever laid eyes on. The small cotton panties barely contained the luscious curves that melded into the intoxicating tanned thighs. Her t-shirt had ridden up on her torso revealing a delicately smooth and tanned lower back.

His mind detached from his body as his right hand came up and rested on one of the firm cheeks. In a flash he knew he was going to do it despite all reason. He flashed images of the smart assed looks she had given him over their weeks together, the flirting gestures and bratty behavior. As his anger built he sucked in a deep breath and glared at her.

"Get up and leave if you're not sure because this is going to hurt!" he exclaimed at her. A look of fear passed over the one eye he could see but she didn't move.

He counted slowly out loud to five and then with a resounding smack his hand came down on her rear. The noise shocked him and then the cry that came from her shocked him even more. But he had crossed a line and he wasn't going back.

Several more smacks followed and in the surreal space he was now inhabiting a part of his brain acknowledged the pain in his hand. He could only imagine what it felt like to her, on the delicate ass laying over his lap. As if in answer to that thought she squealed even louder with the blows.

At that moment another part of his brain wanted to max out the pain, hurt her even more and to not hold back at all on the frustrating girl who had put him in this unwanted position. In a flash he grabbed her panties and jerked them down her thighs. He didn't want anything coming between his palm and her skin. He then lost count of the blows. Her cries were becoming more urgent. His rational brain watched in awe as her squirming, shuddering ass began to glow red with the beating. He also took in how utterly gorgeous he rear was. In her squirming under his blows he caught sight of her impossibly delicate rose bud and the bottom of her labia.

Suddenly, Jane rose up on her hands and shrieked at him. "Paul I'm so sorry, I wont be bad again. I'm .. I'M ..MY ASS IS ON FIRE, PLEASE"

Paul stopped his hand in mid strike and looked in shock at the crying girl. Tears were streaming down and her face was flushed red.

A wave of remorse and anguish rolled over him. He picked her up and set her on her feet. Her panties immediately fell to the floor. She was now naked from the waist down and standing between his legs sobbing away. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her on the thighs below her beaten cheeks. He reached down and started pulling her panties up but when they reached her flaming rear she squealed again and grabbed his hand stopping him.

"Paul don't, not now. My bum hurts too much."

"Oh God Jane, I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I feel like such a jerk."

He rested his forehead on her tummy and held her close. He felt just awful.

They stayed like that for minutes, neither speaking. Finally, between whimpers, she looked down at him and managed a weak smile. "Hey, I asked for it and I really did deserve that, even though I was beginning to think you were doing too good a job of punishing me," she said with a hint of a chuckle.

"I think I got a bit carried away. I didn't want to really hurt you."

"Well, lets just say my aching bum is going to remind me to be a good girl around you from now on." Jane smiled at him while holding his head back by his hair and looking into his eyes.

"Oh Jesus, Jane. I'm never going to do that again. Please be good."

They both laughed at his imploring speech while locking their eyes on each other. With no more words spoken both the man and woman grew fully conscious that the woman's sex was exposed just below his chin. The feeling of awkwardness grew.

Jane slowly let go of Paul's hair as she backed away pulling herself from his arms that were wrapped around her thighs. "I should go back to my room now. Could I borrow a towel. I don't want to put my clothes on right now, okay?"

Paul picked up a towel in the bathroom tried to walk towards her without looking down at her nakedness. He wrapped it around her her hips while looking at her blotchy face, grimacing at the knowledge that he had just beat her and made her look like this. She looked impossibly delicate and helpless and so young standing and tremoring under his gaze. 'My god, how could I do that to this girl,' he thought, slowly shaking his head.

His remorse crashed over him in waves as he backed away from the towel clad young woman in front of him. She slowly turned and moved to the door.

Of all the things he wanted to say to her in his remorse he knew what she most wanted to hear.

"Jane," he said as she put her hand on the door. She turned to him looking questioningly.

"Get a good rest. I want you to do the first part of the drive tomorrow. There are some major climbs and descents and you can practice shifting on hills."

A smile lit up her face. "Okay Boss. I'll be ready. Oh, and thanks for giving me another chance. I promise to be good." With that, Jane slipped out of his room, the towel wrapped around her hips and legs. She had her jeans in her hand, carrying them back to her room.

Paul flopped onto the bed and muttered in anger, 'Jesus Christ, what did I just do.' The hand he had beat her with was still pulsing and he knew that was nothing compared to what her bum was feeling. He had lost control of his actions and he was deeply angered with himself. He stared at the ceiling and tried to understand what had just happened. He had beat a defenseless young woman. Yeah she had asked for it, almost demanded it but still, her body was so young and delicate.

How did he let that happen, he wondered? And in a moment of clarity he knew the answer. He knew he was angry, in fact righteously pissed off with her bratty behavior but he faced the truth, there was more to the potent mix of emotions that drove him to soundly beat Jane besides anger. The clarity came from the way his cock was feeling even now. The sight of her perfect ass and thighs had electrified him even as his anger was peaking. During the spanking his cock was pressing up into her stomach and his balls were aching to have her and the combination of anger and frustration drove the power in his hand as he slapped her quivering cheeks. He had lost control and he had vented his anger, his frustration and his unconscious but desperate need for a woman's body on a defenseless girl who had totally submitted to him at that moment. She didn't really deserve what he had just done to her. Not that hard and not that much. He felt just awful.

As he lay on the bed twisting and groaning in anger at himself he desperately searched for how he could make it up to her, to prove that he wasn't like that. That he really didn't hurt women like he had just done.

He lay there for some time just staring at the ceiling. He almost missed the knock, really just a soft tap at the door.

He snapped up when the knock came again, just a bit louder but still sounding tentative. He padded over to the door and slowly opened it.

Jane was standing there looking up at him, a mix of apprehension and pleading on her face. She was still wrapped in the towel. Her eyes were blotchy and red. She was holding a plastic bottle with a plastic pump in her hand

"Umm ... sorry to bother you again. Do you think, umm .. I can't get to sleep. My ass is really sore and I thought that maybe if I put some Aloe E cream on it the burning feeling might fade. Do you think you could put it on. I can't reach my rear very well."

Paul stared into the wide blue eyes looking hopefully up at him. How many lines had he crossed already? Somehow, instinctively, he knew one more was in front of him and he knew what the right answer was. Instead, he opened the door wide and stepped aside. He pointed to the bed and said softly, "Lie down there." He took the bottle from her hand and watched her settle down on her tummy. She reached back and pulled the towel up to the top of her thighs and then put her arms under her head and closed her eyes.

Paul's heart was pounding as his eyes swept over the beautiful young woman lying on his bed. As he put one knee on the bed and then the other, while staring at her hair cascading over her delicate shoulders leading down past the towel to her long slender legs, he knew he was about to step into an unknown territory and a future he was totally unable to predict.

*

Thanks for reading and please stay tuned for the next chapter. As always, please vote.

12