A Summer Without End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,889 Followers

"Geezus! They're already in contract negotiations!" Lana quipped.

The group laughed, bringing Reid back to the here and now. He pulled back from Evelyn's mouth and saw she was still looking hungrily at his mouth.

The triplets were giggling madly and that seemed to break the spell for Evelyn as she suddenly looked towards her daughters with a guilty smile.

"It's about time!" Elizabeth growled.

Evelyn burst into a smile at her daughters and snuggled in against Reid's side.

He was in heaven. She'd kissed him. His first kiss! He wanted more but he understood this wasn't a good place for it. He looked around and saw smiling faces as his neighbors watched them. He settled with lifting his arm around her and pulling her closer.

"Seriously though, I want to read your story," Lana insisted with a challenging smile.

"Talk to my agent," he replied.

The group laughed and Reid settled back into the worn cushions feeling the soft warmth of Evelyn resting against his side. He wanted more and he was pretty clear now that she did too.

They held hands and listened to the conversation around them for another two hours until neither of them could wait any longer.

"Well, that's it for me! Pretty tired," Evelyn suddenly said and lurched to her feet.

Reid stretched out his arms and yawned. He stood up next to her. "Me too. Goodnight everyone!"

They began to walk away when Lawrence called out. "Wait! You forgot your couch!"

With a look of frustration Reid walked back and, with a mighty grunt, lifted the couch and placed it on top of the bonfire.

He danced back from the flames as the non-retardant fabric quickly caught and the bonfire burst into renewed life. The kids roared and screamed in delight and the adults did as well to be honest. No one realized in this blazing distraction that two of their members had slipped away and were running up the beach in the darkness. There was a brief squeak of laughter then silence.

Reid had Evelyn over his shoulder as he ran up the path to his house and climbed the stairs. She had her hand over her mouth to stifle her shrieks of laughter. He set her on her feet by his door and let them inside.

He reached for the light switch but she stopped his hand. He looked at her curiously. The room was only lit with the moonlight and a few small LED nightlights scattered here and there to protect toes during nocturnal walks.

"Let's leave our sandy clothes here," she suggested.

They smiled at each other and began stripping. It wasn't long before they were down to their underwear. Reid smiled and pushed his down. "You've already seen everything," he said with a grin.

Evelyn gave him a sexy smile and slid her panties down. She reached out and took his hand but he pulled her close and kissed her. It was her turn to moan as he enveloped her in his arms and she felt his hard body pressing against her. She gently pushed him back and smiled at him. She led him down the hall to his bedroom but paused in the doorway.

"Where did you put the items the girls bought you?" she asked quietly.

He looked at her blankly then the image of the condom box flashed into his mind. "Oh! In the drawer next to the bed."

She smiled in relief. "Good!" She pulled him into the bedroom and gently guided him onto the bed. "Lie back."

Reid was suddenly nervous. "I have to tell you something," he blurted.

She smiled. "This is your first time?"

His mouth dropped open. "You could tell that easily?"

"It's your innocence. It's really sweet! You're in for a treat tonight," she said with a grin.

His eyes widened. "It gets better?"

She burst into giggles and stretched out over his body. He moaned quietly as the skin to skin sensation was like nothing he'd felt before. It felt so good! She kissed him and he returned it, taking cues from her as to what she liked and what she didn't. He could tell she really, really liked his hands on her ass and he did too. He was pinned between their bodies and it felt really tingly and good!

She pulled back from their kiss to catch her breath and pressed her forehead against his. "Oh god! It's been a while for me. I- I'm pretty charged up. I think we both won't last long the first time."

His eyebrows went up. He liked the promise in her phrase, 'the first time', so he gently rocked her side to side on top of him.

"Ahhh! Wait! Wait! You're going to set me off!" she hissed as his heat was pressing against hers in very sensitive ways.

She reached into the drawer and pulled out the box. She smiled when she saw the package contained thirty.

She pulled one out and rolled off of his body. "Time to put some protection on," she said with a sexy grin. He just nodded. She tore open the wrapper and rolled it on him.

"That's snug!" he moaned.

"It will help you last," she said with a grin. He saw the challenge in her eyes so he rolled her over onto her back and kissed her as he ground his body against her. He felt her trembling under him.

When he pulled back from the kiss she was gasping for breath and her eyes were half lidded with lust.

He got a mischievous look in his eye and began kissing his way down her body. He enjoyed her breast very much and the gasps he drew from her when he teased them with his lips and tongue. When he moved further down she began to seriously writhe under him then shrieked when he stroked her down there with his tongue. After just a short time attending to that area, she clawed at him to move back up her body. Then she guided him inside her.

Reid wasn't prepared for how good that was going to feel and felt more than a little light headed from the pleasure. Evelyn seemed to enjoy it as well. She clung so tightly to his body and shook. He could feel her clamping down on him internally in pulses and that felt amazing too. He began to move and her motions just became more and more frantic.

His pleasure began to intensify and soon he couldn't think straight. His muscles went into overdrive and he drove himself into her faster and faster.

Evelyn's jaw was open and she was making high pitched squeaks as her muscles quaked.

"Oh! Evelyn! Something- It's happening!" he cried out then waves of pleasure crashed over his senses. Her heels dug into his ass to pull him tighter.

They floated through their bliss until they began to come down from the heavens. He rolled off and she snuggled into his side.

When they caught their breath she looked up at him happily. "It looks like we were both in for a treat."

He smiled and felt a great joy sinking deeply into his body. He'd never felt so good in his life. She was tracing the individual muscles of his stomach with a fingertip. Her simple touch gave him such a feeling of peace.

After a while, he looked down at her and saw a frown wrinkle between her pretty eyebrows. He rubbed it with his thumb and she smiled, making it go away.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" he asked gently.

"When you first told me of your plan to live here all year, I was worried about you being here all alone. Now, I can't bear the thought!" she said quietly as she clung to him.

"Aren't the girls going to try their hand at acting? In Hollywood? Do you need to go back to Australia?" he asked cautiously.

She sighed. "It's a condition Jack set up with our contact in the government. For the protection of myself and the girls we have to go home to Australia. But Jack died two years ago and we've been waiting for a reassessment. They may cancel the plan as the threat is technically over."

Something clicked into place for Reid. "Wait, wait. Jack Sparrow? Like the character?" he suddenly blurted.

She smiled fondly. "It's not his real name but it's the one they gave him. My maiden name is Sparrow. My name and my daughter's names weren't changed. Jack's marriage to me and our children all happened in Australia before his... involvement with the government. We were unknown to the... danger, so we really weren't at risk but Jack wouldn't take any chances and made sure we only visited in the summer.

"Witness protection! He was in witness protection!" Reid exclaimed softly. She nodded.

"We have dual citizenship through Jack but he wasn't allowed to leave. The threat against him was credible so I agreed to limit the exposure for our daughters. We only saw him in the summers during those years. I can't go through that again."

Reid knew he didn't want to lose Evelyn. Even in the brief time he'd known her she'd shown him more compassion and genuine affection than he'd ever experienced with anyone in his life. He'd developed strong feelings for her. All through those lonely years he watched people around him find each other to become couples and he'd longed for it to happen to him. But it never did and he feared it never would. It had taken his ridiculous meeting with this extraordinarily compassionate woman for the spark to form and grow. With their relationship just entering the physical stage he couldn't accept the idea of not being with her.

"What's the weather like in Perth?" he asked.

Her eyes widened as she realized what he was saying he'd be willing to do. "Warmer than here and the seasons are reversed," she replied with the beginnings of one of her brightest smiles.

"So, if we alternated... we could enjoy a summer without end?" he asked.

The brilliance of her smile told him everything he needed to know.