A Surprise Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa shuddered with pleasure as she felt his finger probing her rosebud, she was already close to cumming and wanted to hold back until Jack was ready, 'just a few more seconds,' she thought, 'cumm with me Jack, please cumm with me.' At that point she could no longer hold back and as the tsunami ripped through her insides she felt Jack shudder and his cock explode in her mouth. Tears of joy coursed down her cheeks as his copious amount of cumm blasted into her and down her throat, Theresa swallowing as fast as she was able. 'Who would have though that a man of 76 would have so much cumm in him she pondered,' as globs of the beautiful sweet stuff slid effortlessly down her throat.

Spinning around she once again lay down beside him, telling him how wonderful he had been and how much he surprised her with his finger exploring inside her rosebud. They kissed and cuddled for a while before Jack said that he had to take a leak and Theresa replied saying that she would make them both tea. Again Jack surprised her by asking her if she would put her overall back on and go down the road to buy a couple of bottles of Merlot as he felt like celebrating with her. She agreed that Merlot was her preferred wine, asking if she should get Chilean or Australian. "Who cares lass as long as it is either or one of each, it all goes down the same hole," he said laughing. Theresa thought that the sex had given him a new lease on life and loved the thought that it had all been her doing.

"I'm going to cook you a nice steak dinner tonight lover, it will go well with the red wine and I have a nice surprise for desert."

Jack chuckled very deeply, "you are all the desert I need baby girl, Could eat you over and over again."

"Jack you have the most gorgeous cock below your waist, but please try and keep your mind above mine, at least until after dinner, and then if you want more we can play for as long as we both can stay awake," she laughed.

"You know Theresa, you are going out now to get the wine, and only you and I will know that all you have under your overall is skin, and I find that very exciting, I'll probably have another hard on by the time you get back." His laughter was infectious and Theresa found herself laughing with him.

"Okay sweet man, just stay there and I will be back very soon, just try and keep your cock under control till later," she laughed, opening the front door and sliding through.

As she vanished and Jack was left staring at the wooden door, he began to wonder about his future, her future, what would it be like for them, how could she fit into his life? He had already convinced himself that this was not going to be a one off, that there would be more to this sexual thing than just his birthday. Jack knew his physical limitations well, he was aware that he was no spring chicken so if she wanted to get naked for him just once a week that would be good, he felt that he might have the strength and prowess to cope with that, but Adonis or Casanova he wasn't, and as for Hercules, forget it.

He found himself unable to stop the belly laugh that started low in his abdominals and just grew until he was rolling about the bed, almost in pain, and that was how and where Theresa found him when she returned with the wine, he was still laughing uncontrollably.

Quickly she put down the bottles running to him. "Jack, oh my, whatever is wrong," the concern in her voice growing as he was holding his stomach now in pain from the laughter.

"Nothing sweet baby girl," he managed to blurt out, sanity slowly returning as her concern grew. "I just tried… picturing myself as Adonis… or Casanova… or even Hercules, and the idea was so,… so… incongruous that I couldn't help… laughing, but it became infectious… and I became unable to stop it."

"Oh you silly man, I thought you were in pain or something. I was really worried about you."

"I am in pain Theresa, I laughed so hard that my ribs hurt."

Without saying another word she sat down on the bed taking him into her arms, "you crazy old sod," she chided him softly, "you half scared me to death. Daddy's baby girl will make the pain go away later, but now your baby has to make dinner for us, a nice piece of steak with chips, peas and tomatoes, and béarnaise sauce with some gorgeous red wine."

"That sounds wonderful Theresa and more than I deserve."

"Well," she replied, you do deserve it, but now I have to get out of my overall, into a pinny and start cooking, I think you are going to like seeing me wearing nothing but a pinny with my arse on show."

"Sounds good to me, I'll be able to see your lovely tits through the sides as you move about too. Believe me, you have absolutely gorgeous breasts and it makes me feel so good that you have given them to me. Today has been a wonder of wonders for me, I never, in my wildest dreams thought that you might want me in this way, I feel honoured and humbled and both at the same time."

"Do you know that is the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me Jack, and surprisingly, your saying it makes me feel the same way too. Never thought I would ever say this to any man, always believed that I was in stone control of my heart, if not of my pussy," she laughed, "well, a woman has needs too."

"I love you Jack, don't ask me why I should be knocked out by a man 44years my senior, but I am, you make my heart sing."

With new life in his step now, having been rejuvenated by the innocent love of a much younger woman, Jack strode toward her, took her in his arms, held her close and kissed her, whispering against her lips, "I love you too baby girl."

"Now my sweet man, why don't you go and open your presents while I see to dinner?"

"Thanks Theresa, so far it has been a day of surprises, I can't imagine what you have been buying for me." Patting her behind then giving it a little squeeze he hurried to the living room in anticipation.

Opening the smallest box first he was surprised to find two pair of scarlet silk pyjamas, in the next one a new pair of slippers, the third a black silk dressing gown and in the final box a set of black satin sheets and a set of red satin sheets complete with pillow slips and shams. Putting them all down again, he hustled himself into the kitchen where he was immediately assailed by the aroma of steak frying in butter and garlic.

"Oh my goodness, that smells nearly as good as you, thank you for my lovely presents, but now someone has to make the bed unless we wait until tomorrow."

"You liked them Jack, I so hoped you would, scarlet and black go so well together, When I make the bed I'll mix and match, have you tried on the PJ's yet? Please do it now, I want to know if they fit alright or do I have to take them back for a bigger or smaller size."

"Theresa I love them, no one has ever bought me silk before, I'll go and try them on now, and the dressing gown." As he had suspected they would, everything fit perfectly, the sleeves were not too long on either and the pyjama's fitted perfectly too. Just to prove it to her he went into the kitchen to show her. She was delighted, but told him not to come close in case anything got on them.

Twenty minutes later they sat down at the table to eat dinner, Theresa being the hostess, she had opened the wine before she started cooking and now they enjoyed the taste of tender garlic steak with the exquisite wash of a good Chilean Merlot. Jack could not remember ever being this happy, the best birthday ever.

When they had finished Theresa cleared away and brought in a beautiful fruit parfait with a single burning candle, "Happy Birthday my sweet man," she said softly, placing the dish on the table, "blow out the candle and make your wish." Jack was so overwhelmed that a tear formed in his eye as he blew out the candle, his wish, that today could last forever. He was not to know how that wish would be granted.

Seeing the tears welling up she moved close to him to kiss them away, "now, now Jack my darling man, can't have tears on your birthday," she said softly against his lips.

"you must have had feelings for me for quite while to have gone to all this trouble for me, and that you have cared so deeply and that your love for me is so pure, I am overwhelmed with emotion. I have to be the luckiest and happiest man in the world today. Lots of people are having birthdays today, and probably some of them my age, but none of them has a woman as gorgeous, loving and caring as you, if I were younger I would be doing cartwheels," he laughed.

She kissed him full on the mouth, parting her lips and easing her tongue alongside his, tasting him, loving him and wanting him all over again. 'What is it,' she thought to herself as she felt him fondle her breasts, 'I have never really been in love with anyone, but here I am, absolutely devoted to this man for whom I would do anything to see him smile and make him happy.'

"Eat your parfait lover, I have to wash up and change the sheets, and then I want you to make love to me, I want to feel you deep inside me taking me on that wonderful ride to the stars."

Jack didn't want to let her go, her lips tasted sweeter than the parfait, her nipples had become hardened with his gentle pinching and he felt his cock rising to the occasion once more. Never in his entire life had he wanted a woman so badly, she was everything that any man could ever want in his life and to have come to him this late, in fact to have come to him at all, was nothing short of a miracle in his eyes.

"Go now my baby girl, go before I throw you down on the floor, you have raised in me an animal passion today that has long lain dormant, I have feelings that I have not had in oh so many years. I want you in every way possible, but most of all I want to be inside you again."

"My darling Jack when I have seen to everything you can have me in any way you want, I am your baby girl, and baby girl wants her Daddy too, but please let me set about what has to be done my gentle lover, then I am all yours until I have to go to work tomorrow. Now eat up like a good boy and I shall hurry along with tidying up." With that she sprung away from him, moving with feline grace as she headed for the kitchen, her naked derriere twitching as she went.

A smile that would have put a Cheshire cat to shame spread across his face as he watched those twitching cheeks moving away from him. Turning, he went back to finishing his desert, made with her own fair hands before wiping his mouth with the napkin and polishing off the last of his wine. 'Its at times like these,' he thought, 'that I wished I smoked, then I could lean back in my chair and enjoy a cigarette whilst waiting.'

He chuckled softly to himself, nothing on earth could drag him back down that road, he had been a smoker for around fifteen years and quit on his 30th birthday, never going back to it.

Very quickly Theresa bounced back into the room, her pinny had gone and naked her lovely breasts bouncing independently. "All done, pots, pans, crocks and cutlery all stowed in the dishwasher, and its humming away nicely. Now to put those sexy sheets on your bed,"

Picking up the packages, including his PJ's she hustled into the bedroom where she set about stripping the bed in record time. Quickly the pillows were but into their slips and shams and the bottom sheet fitted easily. The duvet cover took a little longer, but satisfied now she put the PJ's in his drawer, hung up the dressing gown put away the sheets, got rid of the packaging. Then called him into the bedroom where she lay naked on the bed, legs spread wide and gently stroking her already aroused pussy.

Reaching the bedroom, Jack stood in the doorway surveying the scene before him, Theresa looked adoringly sexy, her white skin contrasting vividly with the scarlet of the duvet cover. Never had there been such an erotic picture in his bedroom, he turned going straight to a drawer in the dressing table, "mind if I take a photo," he asked as his cock rose steadily? "You look so erotic, I want to see you like this when you are not here."

"Go ahead lover," she said huskily, her voice catching in her throat, "take as many as you want, but don't be too long, I need you to make love to me." Quickly he snapped off two shots from different angles before hurriedly putting the camera back in the drawer.

"I'll print those tomorrow, when you are at work," he said with a grin.

"Jack you are a wicked man, but I'll do just about anything for you. Come over here, see my pussy, she's hot, wet, and very, very horny for that fine upstanding cock of yours, so lets not waste any more time. Hike yourself onto the luxury of these satin sheets and fuck me till your juice runs out of my ears, I want you in the worst or best way possible Know now, that I have never been this horny for anyone, nor wanted any man as badly as I do you, so come and be my Sir Galahad and spear me with your beautiful lance."

Jack sat on the edge of the bed feeling the sensuousness of the satin, at once cold, then immediately warming to his skin. Absently he stroked the duvet cover as he watched Theresa working the swollen folds of her pussy. Slowly, softly, he spoke to her "don't… stop… what… you… are… doing,… keep… stroking… your… pussy,… let me… watch… you… make… yourself… cumm,… then… I… will… fuck… you,… my… … cock… is… twitching… with… the… need… to… be… inside… your… beautiful… cunt… but… I… want… to… watch… you… cumm… first."

"Oh Jack," she answered, her breathing now coming in short gasps, yes my sweet man,… watch me cumm… for you."

Her fingers blurred as they moved furiously across her clit, her bottom raising from the duvet, her back arched as she neared climax while fucking the air, in her mind it wasn't air, but it was his magnificent cock that drove into her. He turned toward her, kneeling between her thighs, slowly stroking that same cock as she watched while agitating her swollen clit.

"Now Daddy, now, I'm cumming for you, oh Daddy this feels so good."

However, before she could finish what was undoubtedly a good orgasm Jack lowered himself quickly entering her cunt as it spasmed for him, in the midst of her climax she welcomed this hard cock as it penetrated deeply making her scream out in pleasure. Shaking and shuddering she managed to gasp out his name as wave after wave of orgasmic gratification tore through her like a tsunami, she also managed to add that his sudden and totally unexpected penetration had made her climax that much bigger and better.


Her clit still sensitive from the climax, Theresa managed to hang on while Jack drove into her like a piston, hitting bottom with every stroke, she lifted her legs into the air as Jack thrust, feeling him go deeper and yet deeper, his cock scraping over her still delicate but more prominent than it had ever been, clitoris. Her moaning had been reduced to a mere whimper now as she felt her heart and mind being sucked into this maelstrom of sensuality. Never before had anyone taken her sex to the limits that Jack took her.

Although seeming to be in a different world, somewhere outside of her self, Theresa remained aware of what was happening inside, she felt the approach of another orgasm and the fact that Jack had begun to swell in the confines of her vaginal muscles, she knew immediately that Jacks explosion was imminent.

"Yes Jack," she cried, cumm for me, cumm for me, oh my god this is amazing." Harder, deeper and faster Jack stroked, sweat forming on his brow to drip onto her lovely breasts.

"Now Theresa, give it to me now, I can't hold back."

With that, a momentary pause to allow the molten lava to travel from his sac, along the length of his cock carrying a plethora of microscopic spermatozoon intent on finding a willing egg to erupt into her with volcanic force. Jack shuddered as jet followed jet of his cream just kept pumping into her. Suddenly Theresa cried out, "oh my god," and went rigid under him crying, "Yessss, yessss, oh fucking hell yes Jack, she hissed at him."

At the start she seemed to be frozen into almost immobility until without warning her hips began to shake. Theresa shook as though having a fit, her eyes became those of a demented woman, she spasmed, jerking uncontrollably as the strength of the climax proceeded to bore through like a tornado. Her hair became matted to her head, sweat exuding from every pore and salty tears ran unchecked from the corners of her eyes to dribble into her mouth. Gasping for breath she held on tightly to Jack unable to speak

Breathless himself Jack scrambled to a position beside her, scooped her into his arms, and while stroking her hair slowly and lovingly talked her down. Some fifteen minutes later, her equilibrium returned, a soft smile crept across her face and she whispered, "thank you Jack, the most amazing orgasm I have ever had in my life." Taking his head between her hands she kissed him gently, lovingly and tenderly.

"You are the only man who has ever made me cumm like that, I am forever in your debt. If I didn't love you before, and I did, I would certainly love you for giving me an orgasm like that. I didn't know where I was, I seemed to be out of my body but inside it, I could feel everything that was happening to me but it seemed as though I was able to look down on myself."

"But look at me, thinking only of myself here, are you alright Jack, I hope that I didn't do you any harm, that was sex beyond belief, well beyond my comprehension anyway."

Jack smiled at her, saying that maybe things would get better as time went by, but Theresa knew it could never be better than tonight. She slipped off the bed, turned off the light covered them both with the duvet and cuddled up close to him.

"That was beautiful for both of us my sweet girl and do you know I haven't cuddled up like this in more than twenty years," he said softly, "thank you baby girl."

With that she cuddled up as tightly as she could, "the pleasure was all mine Daddy." With that she fell into an exhausted sleep in his arms, her libido, at least for the time being, quite sated.

Early next morning, with dawn starting to show through the curtains Jack woke up as he did any other morning, needing to pee. Carefully he slid out from between the luxury of his new satin sheets, not wanting to awaken the sleeping Theresa, and padded naked to the bathroom.

Relieving himself, washing his hands and genitals, he returned to the bedroom to find that the duvet had slipped down a little in his absence, Theresa now lay on her back with naked breasts exposed to his gaze. Unable to stop himself Jack went to her side of the bed to stroke them and in doing so helped the duvet slip down further to bring her beautiful pussy into view.

Noting that her legs were parted and one of them bent at the knee he gently, he thought, stroked her pussy lips, but that wasn't enough for him. He wanted to see and feel this beautiful thing that had given them both so much pleasure the preceding night. However, he failed to notice that her lips had become swollen as he slipped the index finger of his right hand between them. What a surprise to find her pussy wet with desire.

"You are awake you little minx," he softly chided.

A giggle bubbled from her as she moaned, "yes my lover, quite ready for my breakfast."

"In that case," he said, now chuckling himself and scrambling onto the bed between her inviting thighs, "I am going to eat that beautiful cunt of yours, it is begging for the attention of my tongue."

"Oooh yes please Jack, last boy friend I had expected me to give him blowjobs, but refused to go down there and eat me, so it has been a very long time since I felt a tongue in my pussy."

Making himself comfortable between her legs he put his arms around her thighs, spread her lips wide with his fingertips gazing for a moment upon the wetness of her delicious pussy with its soft pink folds and the precious liquids within, glistening like a pile of diamonds might.