A Surprise Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue snaked out to scoop some of the fluid proof of her love for him and the deep desire burning within her soul. Slowly he let it fill his mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of her before allowing it to sweep over his tonsils to lubricate his throat. "Aah," he sighed into her pussy, " such a lovely taste."

Eagerly now he stiffened his tongue, poking it into her delicious hole to give her a little tongue fucking before transferring to her clit to give it a tongue lashing.

"Oh Jack, you do that so well, please don't stop lover."

Jack had no intention of stopping, now enjoying the first pussy meal in many years became like the breaking of a fast. Fastening her clit between his lips he began to worry at it, gradually drawing it into his mouth where he sucked hard and bit gently, stretching it taught while accompanied by moans and groans. From above, Theresa now began to try and fuck his face, pushing her clit in further and still further. Greedily Jack slurped at her delicious cunt, alternately suckling her engorged clit and lapping her sweet juices.

Stiff fingers dug into her bottom in an effort to keep her movements with him as she fast approached her climax, her hands came down to push on the back of his head as she willed him to go yet deeper into her cunt, pussy muscles vibrating strongly as she cried out, "now Jack, now, oh my god I'm cumming, I'm cumming"

As Jack was to learn, when Theresa climaxed, she did do violently and almost immediately her body began to shake. As swiftly as he was able he untangled himself from her thighs moving up her body to kiss her and slide his badly throbbing cock into the welcoming folds of her spasming pussy. He had become so turned on while feasting on her beautiful cunt that within two or three strokes he was cumming too.

They came down together, cuddling one another. "oh Jack, you are so special to me, every time you touch me I am on fire with desire for you, I have never felt this way before. I don't know why this has happened this way but it has, and I am happy that it has. I love you Jack, with my heart and soul."

"Sweet girl, we have a long while in front of us yet, let us enjoy it together. Now, you had better get yourself showered and me bathed, you have to get to work, I'm sure that your other clients will be wondering what has happened to make you look so happy."

"Yes my lover, I will away, shower and off to work, please make sure you eat something, I'll bathe you when I get back at my normal time. In the meantime, enjoy the luxury of your bed and sleep till I return."

Saying that she slid from the bed, covered him with the duvet and removed herself to the shower, today she felt like a million dollars, but she also had to work, playtime was over, at least until she got back.

*************

Three weeks had now passed since that first time that she and Jack had made love, this now, the very first time that Theresa had even thought about her period being late. In all her years since puberty it had run like clockwork, she could set the calendar by it. However, she and Jack having made love many more times since his birthday, it should therefore have come as no real surprise to her, caught now in a moment of reflection she actually wondered if this had been in her subconscious all along. In the past she had always been very careful with her lovers when having sex and never experiencing even the slightest problem, but this time, with Jack, it had been different, she had taken no precautions whatever, something completely alien to her nature, she hadn't even stopped to buy the morning after pill.

She couldn't figure out how the pattern of events had led to a highly probable pregnancy but it had happened this way, and she felt no surprise at all. An extra birthday present for Jack that he hadn't anticipated, come to that neither had she, consciously.

Theresa waited another week and there still being no sign of an impending period took the only course open to her and hustled off to a nearby chemist for a Pregnancy Testing Kit, sure enough the reading was positive. Taking the test three more times and each time with the same positive result she shrugged her shoulders accepting that she was going to have Jack's baby.

Of course she was delighted with the prospect of having Jack's child and told him of the forthcoming event. What she didn't know was that following her news and while she had been out at work Jack had quickly phoned his solicitor and had all of his possessions put in the will naming her as the sole beneficiary.

Sadly, Jack passed away in his sleep by her side when in her seventh month, Theresa was devastated and more than a little surprised when in the middle of her grief she received a call from his solicitor to be told that she was the sole beneficiary named in his will. Jack had given her his fortune, including the bungalow complete with all contents. With help she moved out of her house and into the bungalow, wanting to be where Jack had lived. The house was put on the market adding to the fortune that Jack had left her. Apart from the bungalow and contents, she had inherited £1.2 million pounds, and a trust fund set up for the baby of a further £250,000 pounds.

She was the only one who attended his funeral, the only one who cried tears and the only one who was going to miss him. Jack had filled her life with his love but in doing so had left her the legacy of their child. When the baby arrived, Theresa named him Jack, a constant reminder of his father, the only man she had ever truly loved.

His wish had come true, that the birthday would last forever, his son carrying the family name proudly into the future.