All Comments on 'A Surprise For Ellie'

by Tedfriendly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toc13toc13over 19 years ago
Great

I can't wait to see what happens when they all get together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a bunch of sh*t

This is NOT a loving wife story. It is another fricking recruitment story for gays. Get in the right category! Besides that your writing is bland, unemotional and boneless.

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Great story!

Have you ever noticed how the right wing homophobes hide behind the 'anonymous'? Ignore them my friend, plus they never contribute to the site themselves anyway. Just like they never contribute to society in general. Onward fucking Christian soldiers! LOL!

Loved your story regardless of what category you put it in. And, she is a very loving wife to understand, isn't she? :) Mine does too even if she doesn't want me to act on my desires. I guess we just can't all have it all.

Get to work on the next part and let us know when it's posted. Can't wait to read about him with his wife and her brother at the same time. And, just what does the sister-in-law look like? MMMM!

Rich

sacksackover 19 years ago
I agree about the category....

A story such as this might do better in the "Gay male" category. I think you have a promising beginning, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very hot story

very nice story

wish it was me

please write more

lets here about you, wife and ernie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous