All Comments on 'A Surprising Massage'

by fantasiesinprint

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Original story

Not arousing but very realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Realistic, perhaps ... but ...

What a truly cruel and insensitive way to react to something that the man has no control over, and obviously is already traumatized by. There are so many other ways that she could have dealt with the situation so as to leave him with a more positive experience, and less humiliated. Instead, he left feeling worse than when he arrived. Her spreading of his misfortune to a co-worker was truly crass and unprofessional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cruelty rules the darkside

I gave this story a single star rating. It deserved much less after the sentence "My girlfriends are never gonna believe this! " You deserve lonliness, for being so sorority-like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Not cruel in any way whatsoever. My penis is 1+1/2" flaccid and 3+1/2" erect and I suffer from premature ejaculation. Obviously women should feel free to laugh at me; humiliate me; and share the joke with their friends. It is amusing.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 4 years ago
Cruel and Unprofessional

This is supposed to be a professional masseuse. She should have avoided giggling or talking about what happened. She also should have encouraged the customer to return for another session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous