A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan aligned her vulva to Aiko's face. She bent her knees to bring it closer to, but not touching, Aiko's face.

Aiko stared at Susan's femaleness. She was a true blonde. Aiko had never thought what a woman had between her legs would be a beautiful sight. The woman's pussy glistened. Aiko smelled the pungent odour of her female fluids. Susan was excited. So was Aiko.

Susan put her finger on Aiko's clitoris, massaging it gently. "I've pressed your button, consider yourself turned on without further prompting."

Aiko understood her double meaning. She was Susan's toy to play with; she had just been 'activated'. At the same time, Susan was deliberately exciting her but whether she was just helping prepare her for the men or had plans of her own, that she didn't know.

But she soon found out because Susan continued to caress everything she had between her legs and around her mound: clitoris, labia, perineum. She even stroked a finger across her anus.

Aiko squirmed with pleasure. She found herself succumbing to Susan's lesbian advances. She even found herself yearning for touch and taste of woman flesh. She spread her legs as Susan's mouth neared her pussy; her mouth opened and her tongue readied as Susan's hairy mound approached her face. It was like mana from heaven.

As soon as Susan pressed her pussy against Aiko's mouth, Aiko began to lick. She savoured Susan's sweet taste. She put her arms around her lover's waist as if to keep her in place against her mouth.

The two women lapped at each other's pussies in a leisurely manner for several minutes, gradually moving each other to a mutually shared erotic crescendo. Both forgot about the men.

"What about us?" one of the men whined.

"You'll get your chance soon enough," Susan replied annoyed at the interruption. "Let's switch places," she told Aiko, "you on top so the guys can see more of you."

Susan's suggestion excited Aiko. She had recently developed an exhibitionist side to her sexual nature. Being on top in a 69-position would let her show herself off to the desperately horny men who were watching the female couple please each other.

As the women switched positions, the men moved closer. One started caressing Aiko's ass. Others cupped her breasts.

Susan pulled Aiko's body down indicating she wanted full body contact. The men withdrew their hands from Aiko's breasts but behind remained open to them. They watched as the two women resumed their oral lovemaking.

After several more minutes, both women started to groan; their sounds of pleasure became louder and louder. It was apparent to their spectators that the two women had lost control. Their only goal now was mutual satisfaction. Suddenly they climaxed.

Aiko rolled off Susan. Both women were dazed by the strength of their orgasms.

"Now it's our turn," one of the men said.

Kneeling between Aiko's legs, he lifted up her hips. After using his hand the put his cock in the mouth of her vagina, he penetrated her easily and fully.

A second man put his cock into her mouth. "Suck it," he ordered.

Aiko realized that the erotic spectacle of watching her and Susan make lesbian love, had probably stimulated the men to the point where they became desperate for relief. Aiko felt so wanton. She welcomed the man who was now pounding with all his might. She barely conscious of the fact that her other masculine lover might cum in her mouth.

Aiko faced another dilemma. Although Gerald was always ready and willing to bring his wife to orgasm using his mouth, he never let her return the favour. He knew Aiko was multi-orgasmic. She could have an orgasm after successful cunnilingus. But it wasn't the same for men. Two climaxes within one day was a relatively rare event except under extraordinary conditions involving a very high level of sexual arousal and stimulation. So he wasn't enamoured by the idea of wasting himself in her mouth when he much preferred her womb.

'But he's not my husband,' Aiko reasoned silently. 'He's one of up to five guys who may want to fuck me now.'

Realizing she was in a totally different situation, Aiko started sucking the man's cock while the other man kept pumping her between the legs. Lost in lust, Aiko soon approached her climax. When the two men spewed their male juices into her, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth, Aiko let herself go. An earthquake of sexual joy rocked her body.

After a few moments, Aiko came out of her orgasmic daze. Already another man had mounted her. Susan must have had a lover too because she saw one man dismounting her while another one took his place. Of the three women, in their group, two were making love to each other while one man was riding the third woman from behind.

Aiko saw very little of what happened on the other bed that afternoon. She was too busy, her view constantly obstructed by lovemaking men and women. She later found out that two women in Red's group were bisexual. The men let them have their three-way lesbian tryst first. The remaining woman took on one of the men.

* * *

Gerald watched his wife enjoy her lovemaking with Susan. He marvelled at how quickly his once conservative wife and mother of his children adapted to the swinging lifed. He saw her let a man she had never met until this weekend cum into her mouth. She didn't swallow though, choosing instead to spit it out into a napkin.

Gerald and Aiko often used oral sex as foreplay. Yet in all the years of their marriage, he never asked her to suck him to completion because he considered the act, when done by a woman for a man, to be an act of selfishness on the man's part. He knew that male libido was shallower than a woman's.

'The male libido,' he mused, 'is close to the surface and is often good for only one orgasm. A man who has two orgasms would be having an exceptionally good day. A woman, in contrast, takes longer to reach the peaks of pleasure, but once she was there, many, including Aiko, were capable of reaching several peaks in a row. A woman's pleasure is best served,' Gerald thought, 'either by a considerate man with considerable self-control, or by one man after another.'

Aiko had often told him he was a really good, considerate, and satisfying lover. Gerald believed she meant every word of it, and he had self-confidence and positive responses from Aiko over the years to think that what she said was also true; he was indeed an excellent lover. But swinging revealed another side of Aiko's sexuality: she could no longer be totally satisfied by only one lover.

Gerald acknowledged he had sexual needs of his own. One lover wasn't enough for him either. Occasionally making love to a woman other than his wife seemed to re-invigorate his own libido. He was certain that the same applied to his wife. Their swinging life improved their love life as man and wife, as each other's primary and by far most important lover.

'Speaking of being reinvigorated,' Gerald thought, 'I've been watching my wife getting on with a woman and at least two men. I've got one very stiff cock in desperate need of relief.'

Gerald turned toward the mattress where multi-orgasmic Red was entertaining her lovers. Red's lesbian threesome had ended. A man was pumping into her until he came. He didn't wait for Red to catch up.

A second man, who had earlier made love with the one woman who had not participated in the lesbian threesome, took his place. His cock was erect. With Red now on her hands and knees, he mounted her from behind. It would take him a while before reaching his peak. Gerald had no doubt that she would climax long before her newest lover did. Gerald figured Red had had at least one orgasm with her female lovers, probably more. Her current male lover would no doubt give her another one.

The Gerald saw his opportunity; Red's mouth was available as the man pumping into her was pleasuring both her and himself. He approached her. He tapped her lips with the tip of his penis. Understanding what he wanted she opened her mouth and engulfed his rod until her nose brushed against his pubic hair.

Red sucked on his cock with an ardour Gerald had not expected. If she had been Aiko, and they were at home, he would have withdrawn his cock in order to put it in her pussy to make sure they both received sexual satisfaction.

Red's hunger for orgasm had been partly satiated by her two female lovers, and now her current lover was satisfying her hunger for male meat.

'For once,' Gerald thought, 'I can afford to be selfish.'

With that thought, Gerald ejaculated into Red's mouth. Much to his surprise, she swallowed all of it. No sooner had she finished swallowing when Red gasped, a sure signal that she had just arrived at another peak. The man riding her behind was pumping so furiously into her that he must have unload himself into her too. When the man disengaged, Gerald saw viscous liquid seep out from between Red's legs.

* * *

The hours passed quickly after that. Aiko and Gerald ate a late afternoon meal before rejoining the swinging party. Aiko swung with John as a thank you for their wonderful and wild weekend. Gerald swung with one the women who had participated in the threesome with Red.

The interracial couple decided to leave in the early evening. Travelling by car, it would take them two hours to get home. They also had to make sure they were ready for work on the following day.

"Wow, that was quite the weekend," Gerald exclaimed. "The big surprise of the weekend is the fact you had sex with a woman, not just once but twice."

"As much fun as I had with Red and Susan," Aiko explained, "I still like men more, and I like you best of all because you're my one and only trule love."

Gerald kissed her. "Thanks, my love, I love you too. What I did was not as wild as what you did but it was still a unique experience."

"What was that?"

"A blowjob. Red took me in her mouth, and sucked me until I came. She even swallowed it. Still," he continued, "I prefer pussy to ass or mouth, and your pussy is the best one around because it belongs to the one woman who means more to me than any other woman in the world."

'What a man,' Aiko thought, 'I must be the luckiest woman in the world.'

Coming in late March (2015) Chapter 14 The Uncontacted People: The swinging duo encounters a remote tribe in the Peruvian jungle.

12