All Comments on 'A Tale for the Middle Ages Pt. 04'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SmoothCanadian69SmoothCanadian69over 8 years ago
WOW!

I have loved this series of stories. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really don’t know what to say

I have never been so pulled into the start of a beautiful relationship . I only wish I had something in my life that would draw me to that kind of beauty. Your writing is exquisite. Thanks for sharing this moment and story with us.

NightthawkNightthawkover 3 years ago

Holy shit, Cerrotorre! That was Hot! I understand that for this story to work, Shannon had to be the one to keep pushing but I am starting to dislike her because she seems to be manipulative and know exactly what she's doing. I hope that changes in the next chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Hope this isn't going to rebound on Rob and Joanne's relaionship. In some ways I hope Shannon moves on after finding someone more her own age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...