A Tale for the Middle Ages Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Joanne had to get away from this intimacy. "Hey, I think we are turning into prunes. We should go shower off."

Wordlessly Shannon grasped both of Joanne's knees, gently separating them and floated her body up until Joanne's thighs were touching her hips. Reaching up she brought her lips to the corner of Joanne's mouth and cheek and laid a slow soft kiss on her. She then looked into Joanne's eyes and said, "Thank you for sharing your story with me. I think you are brilliant and dedicated to what you do. I like that."

With a quick movement Shannon floated back, rose up and stepped out of the tub grabbing her towel from the back of a chair. Joanne watched Shannon walk naked out of the tub and then closed her eyes and put her head on the back of the tub. Slowly she got out and followed. She felt weak in the legs from the heat of the water, the intensity of the conversation and, in a flash, Joanne knew her weakness was also rooted in her sexual response to Shannon.

The shower was running upstairs. Joanne, with a towel wrapped around herself, walked into the kitchen and started tidying up some of the dishes. She glanced at the clock on the microwave and saw it was well past midnight. 'Crap!' She thought. 'This is too late for her to be leaving.' Rob's home was ridiculously close for a cab but still a fifteen minute walk.

Reaching the top of the stairs and then her room she found Shannon was in her shower. "Hey Shannon, its really late. Why don't you sleep over. I've got lots of space."

Joanne forced herself to look down the hall as Shannon stepped out of the shower and began towelling off. "Are you sure? I don't mind the walk. How late is it?

"About 12:30"

"Oh wow, I had no idea it was so late. Sorry to keep you up. If you really don't mind I will take you up on that offer."

"No, not at all. Here, let me find something for you to sleep in."

Joanne came into her room and started going through her t-shirts and pj's for something. She turned around with a shirt and pj shorts in her hand. Shannon was standing there naked. "Hey thanks. Can I just have the t-shirt. It should do nicely."

"Sure. Let me help you take your things into the guest room. Its all set to go." With that Joanne scooped up Shannon's clothes and carried them across the hall.

Shannon followed after taking the t-shirt from Joanne and pulling it over her head. "I'm going to hop in the shower now and get the spa chemicals off before bed. See you in the morning," Joanne said glancing at Shannon who looked impossibly cute in her t-shirt.

Relaxing for a moment under the stream of cool water, a pleasure after the heat of the tub, Joanne was startled by Shannon popping her head into the en suite. "Hey, sorry to bother you but could I borrow a hair brush?"

"In the vanity, third drawer down."

"Thanks." With that Shannon left the bathroom.

Coming out with her towel wrapped loosely around herself Joanne was surprised to see Shannon cross legged on her bed, slowly brushing out her long thick honey blond hair. "Tell me if I'm keeping you up - I just like hanging out with you just a bit longer. I'll be off to bed in a moment."

"No problem. I'm still wide awake from the tub and shower," Joanne sounded more relaxed then she was really feeling. Shannon was facing her dresser and Joanne could feel her gaze as she walked over to the dresser and pulled out her short pjs Dropping the towel she was momentarily naked as she quickly shimmied into her shorts and then pulled the top over her head.

Circling around her bed, picking up things and putting them away, Joanne felt Shannon's steady gaze on her. She was still brushing her hair out, slowly, without speaking, just gazing at Joanne.

Finally, "Joanne ... we didn't talk about Rob."

With this Joanne's scattered thoughts re-focused on the question. She thought, 'Yeah, what about Rob?'

Quickly she crawled up onto the head of her king size bed, plopped herself down with her back resting on the headboard and looking at Shannon directly asked bluntly, "Okay, tell me, what do you want from Rob?"

Shannon stopped stroking her hair, her face grimacing at the harshness of the question. She stared at the artwork above and to one side of Joanne's head. She sighed. "The same thing I want from you."

"From me?? Wow??" Joanne half spoke and half gasped. "I'm.. um ... well, confused. I thought you had ... well ... a physical attraction to Rob?"

"I do."

"Okay, but I can't give you that! How can you want the same thing?"

Shannon looked up at Joanne and held her gaze, and sighed. "When I say the same thing I'm not sure really how much I mean physical. I want to be part of your life - yours and Rob's. I think he is beautiful in many ways and I think you are too. I love what you have together. With Med school, I have a very tough few years coming up and friends like you two are what I need. But if you can't guess, I think I need more and as crazy as it may seem, I want more from you as well as Rob. And I don't think it can be just from one of you. I don't want to change your relationship, just be a part of it."

"Whoa! That's a lot to process. I think I need to hear about what more means."

Shannon resumed brushing out her hair while staring at the pillow beside Joanne's head. Finally, with a deep sigh, Shannon continued to focus away from Joanne and said, "This is very new for me. I haven't really put it into words yet, its more of a feeling. Its comes from how much I like both you and Rob."

"Shannon, there is nothing unusual about having friends like Rob and I. Sure, we're much older than you but even that's not that unusual in many circles. I don't see where the problem is then. Is it the 'more' part?"

"Yeah, its the 'more'."

"Okay ... please elaborate."

"I want to be able to sleep with you."

"You mean sleep with Rob?" Joanne choked out.

Shannon fixed her eyes on Joanne and slowly shook her head. "No. Not just Rob. Both of you."

"But I've already said I can't give you what Rob can. I'm straight," Joanne said in exasperation.

Shannon stopped brushing and put the brush down. She reflected internally on what "straight" meant to herself. "I think I'm straight too, but does that say you and I can't be close, cuddle up, sleep in the same bed, maybe kiss. I liked touching your body. It makes me feel warm and I want to put my arms around you. Is that something we can't do?"

Joanne was now blushing deeply. Her eyes were wide and her mouth twitched. The proximity of this tiny perfect girl was becoming more and more unsettling. At the same time she was drawn in towards her and the overpowering urge was now to move physically closer to Shannon. She shuffled up onto her knees and faced Shannon and said. "Friends can hug, they can kiss, of course."

"Did you like my kiss in the hot tub?"

"Umm ... yes, of course ... you have ... very soft lips." The memory of this kiss brought a flush to her face and upper chest.

Shannon, looking closely at how Joanne's body was responding, moved spontaneously towards her. "Can I do it again?"

And without really waiting for a reply from a mesmerized Joanne, she placed her hands on Joanne's shoulders and leaned in closely looking Joanne in the eyes. Moving her head to the side Shannon nuzzled her nose into Joanne's hair and breathed in deeply. "I like the smell of your hair. I think there is a subtle hibiscus aroma," Shannon said brushing her lips against the side of Joanne's cheek.

"Thanks," Joanne replied in a voice that came out more as a squeak than the calm control she was aiming for. She was in fact, anything but in control. The sensations in her core were clouding all reasoning. The tingle she had been feeling in her sex for most of the evening was now an insistent heat. She was more than 20 years older then this girl. She was the mature one. She should be in control of this situation. But she wasn't.

Suddenly Shannon giggled.

"What?"

"You're so tense and your breathing is so fast. I promise I won't bite," she giggled to Joanne. With that she wrapped a hand around Joanne's head and brought her lips slowly onto hers. At first Joanne blinked in disbelief that this kiss was really happening and then, after feeling the softness of Shannon's lips brushing back and forth on hers, she tentatively nibbled back ever so gently on Shannon's. She never knew lips could feel so soft and smooth, and feminine, and erotic.

Shannon pulled back and held Joanne's eyes in her gaze. "Wow, your lips are so soft, so so delicate. I think I like kissing girls," she giggled. With that she moved both knees closer until their thighs were touching. Feeling this touch, a surge of excitement intensified the feeling in Joanne's middle.

"Can I kiss you again?" Shannon whispered to a speechless Joanne and then, without waiting for an answer, moved her lips back to the older woman. Without breaking the kiss she gently pushed Joanne back onto her pillows. This kiss was light, just brushing each others lips. Before breaking the kiss Shannon cautiously dragged her tongue along Joanne's bottom lip. She then rested her head on the pillow beside Joanne, on her side with her knees pulled up and just touching Joanne's thigh.

Sensing that Joanne was close to overwhelmed but not really knowing the depth to which she was turned on Shannon asked, "I hope I'm not keeping you up too late. Do you mind if I just cuddle with you for a few minutes and then I'll head off to bed."

"Okay," Joanne breathed out shakily. She was trying to process and get herself back under control but Shannon's next move blew that all apart. The young woman slid one knee over Joanne's thigh and gently slid her leg between Joanne's and then wrapped her right arm around her shoulders, slowly turning Joanne towards her. They looked into each others eyes. Shannon leaned in for another kiss, just lips only.

And then Shannon ever so slowly opened her mouth and slid her tongue out again. Suddenly, a jolt went through the young woman as she felt the end of Joanne's tongue touch hers. Shannon moaned into Joanne's mouth.

For minutes their tongues toyed with each others. During this kiss Shannon began to slowly rock her sex over Joanne's thigh. She moved her knee up to the apex of Joanne's legs, pushing Joanne's pjs up to the top of her thighs.

Suddenly a disturbing thought came to Joanne and she broke off the kiss. Grabbing the sides of Shannon's head, she demanded, "Shannon, what are we doing? Is this just a way for you to get to Rob?"

Shannon startled at the abrupt change in tone. But she also felt there had been enough talking. She reached to cup the back of Joanne's head and brought her lips back to Joanne's. In between light kisses she whispered, "hmmm ... then, maybe ... but not now ... I want you Joanne ... mmm ... its not .. just...hmmm ... about Rob anymore."

At first Joanne was unresponsive, still confused as to why this was happening. But slowly she softened at the sound of Shannon's whispers and began brushing her lips back against the young woman's.

With that Shannon moved her weight onto her knees, one between Joanne's thighs and the other beside her left hip. Shannon began running her hands up and down Joanne's sides, from hips to arms. One hand then began lazy circles on Joanne's tummy under her loose pj top, all the while her kisses were moving around Joanne's mouth, her tongue lightly brushing lips.

Suddenly Shannon sat up and locked eyes on Joanne. She grasped the bottom of the t-shirt and in a quick movement, pulled it over her head. Shannon was now completely naked. Her knees were straddling either side of Joanne's leg. Wordlessly she looked at Joanne, a question implicit in her eyes, asking her if it was okay.

Shannon absolutely knew where she wanted this to go, but she also felt that Joanne had to be okay to continue. "Joanne, I hope you don't, but if you have to, tell me to stop and I will leave your room."

With a sigh of surrender Joanne moved her hands up and began lightly caressing Shannon's shoulders and upper back. She gasped at the feel of Shannon's skin. It felt like a baby's - but underneath were the muscles of a woman. And they were so different from that of a man's - so much smaller and delicate but strong at the same time.

Joanne almost felt her mind detach from her body. She became lost in the exquisite feel of Shannon's lips and tongue moving around her mouth and face as she became absorbed in the exploration of her body. It was so different then what she was used to.

She loved the feel of Shannon's smaller rib cage as it expanded and contracted. She loved the contours of the side of her waist as it flowed into her hips. The curve of her breasts besides the ribcage was so sensuous. Lost in the delight of Shannon, her hands glided down to the small of Shannon's back.

Joanne circled her fingers tips on the bottom of her spine at the tailbone and then out to the edges of her hips. Joanne marvelled at how small that distance was on this tiny woman.

With all focus on her fingertips she slowly moved them to the tops of Shannon's ass. She began to probe the muscles and flesh of her cheeks, gasping at how firm, and smooth and then, at the same time, how deliciously soft this woman was.

Shannon broke off her kiss and gasped in a shaky voice, "Oh my! Your touch is so gentle ... and nice. Please, please don't stop." She then moved her left hand under Joanne's shoulder and brought her face down for another kiss.

Staring into Shannon's eyes Joanne saw only desire and pleasure and lust. The look was totally erotic. At the same time the full power of Shannon's sexuality was enveloping her and Joanne felt unnerved by it. But she wasn't stopping.

Her fingers began more insistently probing and kneading Shannon's ass. Joanne let out a long "Mmmm" that was more of a growl from the back of her throat at the incredibly delightful feel of Shannon's bottom.

Shannon stopped again and giggled, "You like my butt?"

Joanne moved her head from side to side and whispered, "Shannon, your ass is the sexiest thing I have ever touched!"

"Hmm really? Better than a guys tight butt? I think I'm looking forward to checking yours out to compare," she said with a giggle. And with that she began to run her tongue around Joanne's neck.

Shannon slid up a bit higher as Joanne moved her hands down to the tops of her thighs. The curve from her ass to her legs was so smooth... and feminine ... and erotic.

Joanne also registered the gentle humping of Shannon's mound on her leg. She also felt the slickness of Shannon's naked sex gently grinding on her leg. Another part of Joanne's brain realized that her own hips were meeting Shannon's movements in a coordinated rhythm. Her consciousness also grasped that they had moved from exploration to love making. And Joanne didn't care.

Probing. Massaging. Kissing. Gasping. Moaning. Shannon was totally gone in her lust and Joanne was slipping fast.

Shannon suddenly sat up again and frowned.

"What?" Joanne said in a heavy breath, looking wide eyed at Shannon.

Shannon pouted, "I'm the only one naked."

Joanne screwed up her face, suppressed a giggle and said in mock seriousness, "How do you propose to fix this problem?"

Shannon returned the serious look and held it for as long as she could which was only milliseconds and then she let out a high pitched giggle, scooted down Joanne's legs, grabbed the bottom of Joanne's pj shorts and yanked them off in one quick motion.

Keeping the momentum going, she then pointed at Joanne and demanded, "You. Sit up. Now!"

Joanne giggled and complied immediately to the dominant sounding tiny girl. Shannon wasted no time yanking off Joanne's top. For a moment she just sat up staring at Joanne's body. And then she dropped down into a deep kiss. Her rocking motion on Joanne's now naked leg resumed.

Shannon felt she was about to go crazy with lust for this older woman.

Shannon suddenly shifted more onto her left side. She put her head beside Joanne's ear and breathed huskily while licking her earlobes. She reached back to grab Joanne's left hand, laced their fingers together and squeezed. She then moved her fingers to the back of Joanne's hand and guided it down to her sex. She began moving Joanne's fingers lightly over her mound, her lips and lightly brushing her clit.

Joanne gasped and turned to stare at Shannon. What she saw was lust and total need. "Please Joanne, I need to feel you touch me. I am crazy turned on ... and ... and I need you ...to ... Oh OH!"

With that she raised her right leg up and bent at the knee giving Joanne full access.

The last words were choked off as Joanne took over the movement of her fingers on Shannon's core. She was almost back in clinical exploration mode. She moved two fingers over Shannon's outer lips, making small circles and squeezing the warm moist flesh and feeling the engorgement for the first time of another woman's labia. Moving down the sides to the perineum she dragged a finger up slightly to the edge of Shannon's anus and then quickly moved back.

Shannon had her eyes closed and was breathing rapidly out of her mouth that had formed into an 'O' shape. She was letting out small moans and sighs and unintelligible words. When Joanne touched her anus she jolted and her eyes fluttered open.

Joanne giggled. She was entranced by this gorgeous young woman writhing in pleasure. She moved her middle finger to lightly circle Shannon's opening. Dipping it in to the first knuckle she was rewarded by a jump in Shannon's hips and a gasped, "YES, YES."

Shannon was now on her back and Joanne raised herself on her right elbow and nuzzled Shannon's hair and ears and lips while she continued with her slow slow massage of Shannon's labia and opening.

Moving two fingers into Shannon, Joanne marvelled at how hot and tight she felt. She marvelled at how Rob's penis could ever push its way in. She shook her head at what a crazy thought that was. This girl was a woman and Rob would do what men do.

The carnality of the situation, the thoughts of Rob's cock inside this tiny woman, her own arousal, her attraction to this girl were driving her into a total heat. She slid her leg over Shannon's and pressed her own sex into Shannon's thigh as she began to fuck Shannon with her two fingers buried to the hand in her passage.

Shannon began writhing in earnest. Moans and sighs and gasps came from her. "Please, please don't stop. Oh ... Oh ... Aaaaa"

Joanne was mesmerized by the contortions and grimaces on her face. She smiled at the squeaks and moans coming out of Shannon. Moving her lips to Shannon's face she brushed them up and down her cheeks. Shannon turned her head and stared at Joanne, her eyes really not seeing they were so consumed by lust. She awkwardly tried to kiss Joanne but she was shaking too much.

With two fingers inside, rapidly fucking her, Joanne lightly began circling Shannon's clit with her thumb. Then, pressing and massaging her bud, Shannon finally crashed over the edge. Her back arched, her mouth went wide and her legs shook in pleasure. Joanne had never seen another woman cumming before and she thought Shannon was beyond erotic in her climax. And she felt a power as the source of that pleasure.

Finally, stilling on her back, Shannon turned her head to Joanne and said, "Wow! That was amazing. Thank you so much."

After a few minutes catching her breath, Shannon turned again to look at Joanne.

She wasn't sure just what she was reading in Joanne's eyes and that was alarming. Had she pushed Joanne too hard? Had she let her neediness overrule her common sense? Had she led them into something that would change their dynamic irrevocably for the worse? Joanne hadn't said anything, she just looked at Shannon. Finally after a few quiet minutes Shannon asked quietly. "Joanne, are you okay?