A Tale for the Middle Ages Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep sigh, Joanne replied, "Shannon, I am about two continents away from my comfort zone. My mind hasn't caught up with what I just did. But yes, I think I'm going to be okay.

"And I think you are sweet and adorable .. and I really like you ...and .." With that Joanne blushed and hesitated.

"And? ... go on, I'm liking this."

"And I think you about the sexiest thing on two legs ever!"

Shannon's eyes went wide. She gasped, "Really? You're not just trying to make me feel good ... you know, ...about my body?"

Joanne flopped onto her back, rolled her eyes and let out a loud laugh. "I know you are being serious, but really Shannon!" She turned on her side again to look at the young woman, her tone becoming serious as well. "Look, before I freeze up - this whole thing between us isn't easy for me - I think you are the most attractive woman I have ever been near. And its time you just accepted what you are."

A broad grin spread across Shannon's face. She sat up, leaned over Joanne, wrapped her arms around and pulled Joanne on top of her. Joanne let out a squeal and a giggle.

Shannon laughed and said, "Now, what were you saying about the qualities of the female ass? I have to check this out!"

Both giggling now, Joanne was excited about what lay ahead this evening. As Shannon squeezed her ass, she guessed something had just changed in her world and she would figure it out later. For now, she was surrendering to this young woman.

***

To be continued ...

Hope you enjoyed this. I would love to read your comments on the story or the characters. And please vote. Thanks