All Comments on 'A Tale of Loss and Lust'

by Obsessive_Lesbian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thumbs up!

Keep going with your lusty ideas and receive votes in your favor ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice Story!

I liked reading your story. As always you've been best to mix up romance and sex in rhythm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved your story!

I've voted for each and every story you've posted here. Can't wait long for your next title :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Errrotic!

Oh it was a great story. I liked the scene most with five beauties in the chamber. Please keep on doing such yummy stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So Sexy!

Do post more of this story and dont stop doing that! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Masterpiece!

I felt sorry for the poor husband (male character), but must say you portrayed a unique idea about how those two beauties got married in the end. Should I ask if you are planning a sequal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story!

I greatly enjoyed reading your story. It made me feel as if I was making love to the redhead. I couldn't stop an urge to finger myself and then telling my gf to read this story. She got aroused as she went on following me. Then we had some hot sex. I must thank you for heating us with your literary work :)

Shane Peters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best Again!

Count me one of your fans. I should say, I love your stories.

Pauline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Will there be any sequel to this?

Nevertheless your plot was ravishing!

MahirMahirover 12 years ago
A unique story

... but it is erotic as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Second part please.

In a second chapter Selena should get pregnant.

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
A fabulous read

I admire your ability to tame the English language for your creative expression. The story is fun to read as well as being erotic and intelligent.

A few of the many sentences that are standouts for me:

Christopher made {lingual twirls} on his wife's pink bud, sending sparks of lust through her spine.

Selena moaned as Christopher dived his face into her salty, {cuntal folds}.

All the women stood around the {supine hottie}, staring at her in silence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous