A Tale of Lust and Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down, please," he ordered.

I did the same. He came and stood between my legs and parted my thighs apart.

"Now I must warn you that you will a little pain at the beginning but it will go away afterwards, okay?"

I nodded and he smiled and pulled down his boxers, freeing the raging monster from its cage. Now I have seen his cock before, in my last visit and knew how incredibly big it is but I could have sworn that it had grew longer and thicker since then. It had even developed more veins over it, making it look all the more lethal. I gulped down hard as I stared at the large purple head, the size of an apple. The head alone was as large as my cunt. There was no way it would fit inside me. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer so that now my butt at the edge of the gurney. Then he put his member at the entrance of my tiny hole and pushed in.

I winced in pain as the head started to enter my tight cunt. He pushed again and then again, and then again, increasing his force every time. I was screaming in pain now. He spread my thighs as far they would go, which sadly was not much. I was not known to be a great fan of exercise. But this didn't stop him to thrust his cock harder inside me. After ten minutes of delirious fucking, he had his cock lodged straight up to my cervix and still more than half of his shaft was outside.

"Damn!" he cursed, "You are tighter than I thought. Hold on..."

He climbed up over the gurney, his elbows shaking from old age and positioned himself over me such that his chest was directly over my boobs. From this point I could see his large scrotum which concealed two hefty balls the size of grapefruits. He pulled out his cock a little and shoved it back in with a grunt, making me scream in pain. He did it again and again. It was becoming more and more painful as he with each thrust another millimeter of his inhumanly long cock disappeared inside me. He placed his palms over my small mounds and started crushing them. I now realized how much pain Sandy was going through when he was treating her like this. But she seemed to bear it quiet cheerfully. She was enjoying it. But no matter how much I tried, I couldn't share the same feeling. His shaft was splitting me apart. He was grunting like an animal with each thrust, his face contorted to form a funny look.

I glanced down at his shiny, sweaty pectorals and his flat abdomen muscles covered in grey hair that receded to his thick pubic growth. His strong wrinkly hands were squeezing my small tits painfully and his muscular hips were a blur as he recklessly pumped his fuck-stick in and out of my bruised and battered pussy. Hah! I finally understood what that word meant. I tried to laugh but all that came out was a distended scream as he thrusted in a little harder. I was scared but to my surprise, I was also enjoying it. I was feeling exactly like she felt when he was examining her pussy using his fingers and mouth. I started thrusting my hips upwards every time he plunged down. We were working like a synchronous machine. Then it happened.

It hit me like a million ton force. My whole body spasmed and I suddenly felt the urge to pee. My cheeks flushed as I tried to hold it back but the pressure became too huge to hold back and then I let it go. My pussy throbbed wildly and started gushing out water like fluids, throwing me up into the void. I was lost somewhere; somewhere could not be defined by any sum of words. After what seemed like a long time, I slowly opened my eyes. I realized that I had my legs wrapped around his waist tightly and it was still twitching, suffering the aftermath of my...well, whatever I went through just now.

I looked up and saw the magnificent doctor smiling at me. Wait, did I just call him magnificent? What is happening to me?

"Dr. Harvard, what did you just do to me?" I asked in shaky voice.

His smile grew wider. "I just administered the first dose of the medication. Didn't it feel good?"

I nodded. Good? It felt great! My aching hips are the proof of it. He slowly un-wrapped my legs from over him and slowly pulled his manhood out of me, making me moan. His cock was still hard as a iron bar, throbbing and buckling like it have a life of its own. Then giving me a smile, he went to his table. My eyes followed him as he made his way to the table, pulled open a drawer and fetched a couple of syringes and a glass bottle filled with some purple liquid. He walked back to the gurney.

"This is X-serum. It is the medicine I was talking about earlier."

I stared at the liquid in the small glass phial. It was thick and gooey and I may be wrong but it also seemed to glow in the light. He took an adequate amount into each of the syringe and knocked at the liquid to expel the air. He placed the needles on a steel table beside the gurney and told me lie back down, which I did. He climbed back on the gurney, straddling me and placed my legs over his shoulders so that now hips were no longer resting on the bed. The head of his cock was pressing lightly against my gaping, aching hole and I squirmed by the touch.

"Hold still, Melanie. I want you to be very calm. I am going to fuck you again...which of course is necessary...and then I will inject the serum inside your body, okay?"

I nodded, clutching the white sheet on the gurney tightly. He started moving his hips again, pushing his cock slowly inside me. My fears immediately washed as I felt the warmth of his meaty sword tearing me again. My hips bucked up automatically matching his thrusts. Sometimes he would plunge too deep or in the wrong way, bringing out a gasp and a moan out of me.

OH MY GOD! I thought. HE IS SOOO HUGE!! "Easy Peter!" I said aloud. "You are tearing me apart!"

"Now you are talking! I was being easy though," he chuckled.

"Your cock is so huge!"

"Huge?" he replied in a startled voice. "Melanie, I am not even halfway inside you!"

I stopped. "Wait what?"

He continued fucking me. "It's true. You are so tight; I swear to God I have never had any tighter pussy in all my life. How did Sam manage to stay away from you for all these years?"

The mention of Sam's name brought an ugly tug in my gut. Suddenly I felt really guilty. I was cheating on my husband. The man I love so much in my life and I am cheating on him with another guy. The evil part inside reminded me that he too is cheating on me with my own blood daughter. But still I couldn't get the feeling out of me. I was feeling like a slut, who just liked fucking big cocks. And truly Peter's cock was big, even bigger than Sam and also much, much thicker. I realized that I would be ruining myself for Sam for the life. After today, there is no way Peter or any other man in that manner would able to satisfy me again.

Do I really want this?

Another thrust from him confirmed my answer. I slung my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so that his hard chest now rubbed against my breasts. I will take his cock inside me, the whole of it—Even if I have to die for it today. Peter, noticing my enthusiasm, began to fuck me harder and faster, his cock disappearing in and out of my pussy at a tremendous speed. The gurney began to shake and groan under us, its legs sliding noisily over the ground. I was screaming in ecstasy, my eyes rolling up to show only the whites. I felt the familiar feeling bubbling inside me again. I didn't know what it is called but it was wonderful. My knees became weak and my ears were throbbing from all the blood rushing into my head.

He was grunting above me with each thrust, his hips moving in a blur. "Almost there..." he muttered in strained voice.

Me too! I thought wildly, the wave holding behind my pink dam getting bigger and bigger. He was constantly muttering profane words in my ears, raising me higher and higher up the erotic staircase. If there was a heaven on earth, it was right here, between his legs...between my legs.

Then suddenly like a calling, his huge, hairy scrotum slapped against my wrinkly, flat ass cheeks and I knew I couldn't hold it any longer. I threw my head back and let the flood wash over me, sending jolts of electricity up my spine and right to my brain. My body was twitching wildly with each jolt I felt. My lips were open in a silent scream. My eyes squeezed shut. My pussy was spasming, gushing out clear liquid like water spilling out from a glass tumbler.

At the same time I felt a sharp prick right over my left nipple, followed by sudden warmth as something was plunged into it. I tried to open my eyes but it was too late. The needle was already out of my breast and it was making its way back to the table. He picked up another one and pushed the needle right into the centre of my right nipple and pressed the plunger slowly. I watched as the purple liquid made its way into my system, leaving a warm sensation behind it. He retracted the needle and put the empty syringe back on the table. He picked a third one and inserted it right at the centre of my stomach, right over my bellybutton. I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of the exotic fluid wash over me.

He applied the fourth and finally the fifth dose over my thighs. After putting the syringes away, he down looked at me. I smiled at him.

"So, what now?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "The medication is administered successfully. You have the X-serum running in your veins now."

I shook my head. "I mean what about us."

"Oh, that. Well, we could stop if you wish...or..."

"...or...?" I said, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Or we could continue what we started," he finished looking hopefully.

I smiled and raised myself up to kiss him on his lips. Our tongues played with each other in our mouth for sometime before I pulled away.

"Now, let's see if I could get more of this cock inside me...UUNGH!"

I lifted my hips using my legs and thrusted forward onto his cock, shoving it ever deeper inside me. He moaned from the contact and grabbed the edge of the gurney tightly to keep himself stable. He then started fucking me with more vigor and restlessness. Each thrust was bringing out an illicit scream from my lips. I was holding his arms for dear life as my body rocked back and forth under him. His cock was hitting at all the right places and soon I was bubbling with an orgasm.

The warmth was now spreading all over my body, leaving a fiery sensation behind. My vision was getting blurry and I could see red in my peripheral vision. My body was beginning to become numb. All I could feel was the behemoth shaft, plunging deep inside me, which held me to this world. I could barely hear his grunts and moans as he thrusted inside me like a madman. His balls were slapping loudly against my ass cheeks and I could feel them shrinking and twitching, getting ready to pump out its load.

He gave few more hard and brutal thrust and then came with a loud roar. He held still as his cock throbbed and bucked wildly inside me, plastering my walls with its milky froth. He came on and on, emptying his load forever. At the same time sparks shot across my body and I came again. The seconds dragged on to minutes and the minutes dragged on to more minutes when he finally stopped. His balls stopped twitching, his cock stopped bucking and he finally relaxed. His elbows shook as he held himself up over my body on his arms, his cock still lodged deep inside me. Both our breathing was raspy and erratic.

He was the first to catch his breath and he pulled himself out of me, small drops of cum still oozing out of his urethra, dripping down over the floor. He stood on his shaky elbows and plopped down on his chair in a heap. We looked at our tired bodies and shared a laugh.

"That was amazing," he said, still breathing hard.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"And you said sex was no fun."

"I said that, did I?"

I did say that...not very long ago. Now that I think of it, I came upon a realization that I have held this act of sex at the bottom of my heart for too long. He was right. I yearned for the release of the sexual frustration. I always wished Sam would be there for me but...I guess I was holding onto false hopes all these years. He is never going to come to me. He is too busy fucking the brains out of my and his daughter. I have been an innocent for too long.

But not anymore.

Today the stupid house wife had died on that gurney and in its place has born the woman, who is better, who knows everything happening around her and who have a clear conscience. Today Melanie, the housewife has died and Melanie, the woman has born.

"Hello? Earth to Melanie!" Peter's voice brought me back to reality.

I shook my head to clear it.

"So, how was it?" he asked.

"There has never been a more beautiful experience in my life. Thank you, Peter."

"Why, you're welcome!"

He stood up and started dressing. I watched as he put on his boxers, his semi-rigid cock barely able to fit in the short material and I wondered how this could ever happen to me. How did I end up like this? Being here, with this man of whom I know nothing more than his name...how?

"So, you want to try it again, sometime?" he asked as he finally put on his lab coat and sat on his chair.

"I am not sure, Peter," I said, sitting up on the bed. "It was good. But it was only a one time deal. I enjoyed it but I am married and I still love Sam. I don't think I can cheat on him again."

He looked up at me and a look of surprise and respect filled his eyes. "Melanie, you are one hard woman to figure out! I wished I had a wife like you."

I smiled at the compliment. But then I realized that I don't even know if Peter is married or not. I had not seen any wedding ring on him, so must be single. I put on my heels and stood up. My legs were still weak and shaking, my eyes were burning and my vision was still blurry. My hair was all tousled up and fell over my eyes but I didn't even have the consciousness left to tie back in a ponytail.

I took my leave with Peter and made my way to my car in slow wobbly steps. On the way out, I met Claire and saw her looking at me skeptically like I am some cheap whore. I ignored him and got into my car. Somehow I reached my home safely and without hurting anyone. I was still a bit dizzy when I came into my room. Without even bothering to take off my shoes, I fell down on my bed and passed out.

12