All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 03'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a mess.

Maybe Sci/fi? Or Mind Control? But this is too weird and convoluted to make for even a decent or entertaining read. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sci-fi or non-con?

@anon, I hear what you are saying and originally the story was in Sci-Fi but several people recommended that I move it here considering the relationship is certainly not completely consensual. Any other readers feel this is misplaced? It seemed to me a lot of the other stories here had sic/fi motifs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it here

This story has a major theme of nonconsent. Therefore you've chosen the right category. People reading in other cats often aren't expecting or wanting noncon and so you don't want to trigger anyone or upset them. All of my favourite noncon stories have main themes of sci fi or fantasy and I think if you look at the hall of fame it's obvious that other readers feel the same. I think it helps people disassociate when it comes to noncon that you can say "well clearly this isn't real so I can enjoy this fantasy fully". Also that anon commenter likes to shit on every story here pretty much. I'm enjoying this! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!

@anon, thanks for the help and clarification. Your encouragement means a lot esp after the initial reception. Thanks :)

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Amazing !

I just found your story today , and I read all 3 chapter in one sitting ! I'm so hooked ! Completely agree with Anon that it should stay in noncon. Brilliant writing, I absolutely love it ! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply... wow

great to date, and looking forward to more.

do you write with a plan or are you a 'gardener'?

whatever, keep them coming.

and thanks for sharing!

RogueAlan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gardener?

@RogueAlan, I'm not sure what you mean by a gardener. This story is pretty well planned out plot wise though there is a big question, at least in my mind, as to how it all ends with the characters. This question may or may not be posed to you, dear readers, when the time comes. One of the great joys of writing is when your own work surprises you and this story has certainly done that for me.

@minxxxkitten thanks for the encouragement! I'm hoping to have ch. 4 up by next week though I'm also trying to push forward with the story and not get stuck in an endless cycle of editing (I've been known to do that).

FuxproFuxproover 8 years ago
Looking

forward for next weeks chapter :)! I like it very much so far and the plot intrigues me! Also noncon is the right place for this story to be and you have my respect for answering so kind to the (in my opinion) rude first comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

@fuxpro, thanks for the feedback and the encouragement. Keep an eye out for chapter four. I hope to have it up next week.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TRAINING THROUGH PUNISHMENT

brutality the best instructor, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love you

Sorry, just looked up the history of Eliyah. Teehee.

That thing you said about people worshiping some deity and feeding it power - have a dialogue with a person who refuses to believe anything more than the mundane exists and bring that up. For some or other reason they believe that the gods (who didn't exist even in a form of energy), can be fed by energy (through magic that they firmly believe, is not possible) to grow more powerful. Quite a concept.

Oh, have to correct your god for being an asshole. She not only killed a rapist, but a murderer. Surely that should count for something. And he also didn't ease her mind by reminding her of that (naturally). Maybe if she took that into consideration, that the man killed her sister after raping her, she would have found intense joy in having offed him. Or maybe I'm just missing the plot here. Sorry if so.

You really rock!!! Can't wait for more.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
evebroughtanaxthistime

Thanks for your comment. I know Leonid seemed pretty cold this time around. The relationship will certainly develop to something less severe. As a god I imagined him being less sensitive to Anna's sensibilities..something they will be working on.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago

Despite the need for restraint, it seems she is tilting further and further towards vengeance. Not an entirely bad thing. I'm waiting to see what Leonid has in mind for her should she transgress again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

This story is beautiful, thank you for sharing!

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 6 years ago
So good

Really love your style of writing and word choice. The mix of reality and dreams with magic is absolutely enthralling. Really enjoying the entire story so far, the pacing is just perfect for my tastes.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Excellent

I love golden angel so I like seeing the collab action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous