All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 04'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1about 8 years ago
Awesome!

Welcome back. I've missed reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Was her fiancée's name Wyatt or James.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

so glad to see you back I miss reading your stories this is another good one please more

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 8 years ago
Get Over It ...

... & move on, poor petty anonny. Yes, it was Wyatt in the first chapter. Yes, DK changed it to James in the second. We're in the FOURTH chapter already. It's not as if the author is flip-flopping between the two names. It's her story, her choice, so will you quit harping on a minor detail in a terrific storyline?!? PLEEEASE?

Try being grateful she keeps writing despite annoying anonnies like you. Say thank you once in a while. That's the only pay she gets for providing you with pleasure. Repeat after me, "Thank you, Daniellekitten, for being so talented & sharing that talent with us. I promise not to pester you with such paltry pettifogging again."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES