A Tale of Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trainer broke away as the beast went down but he was still struggling with the last of them. I rolled, grabbing my stake from the chest of the bloating corpse, and with one desperate move, I reached around Trainer's struggling form and staked the last one.

The last of the beasts went down and I pulled my stake free, their black blood oozing from the tip. I grabbed Trainer's arm, pulling him with desperate strength towards the parking lot and my car.

Eyes stared at us as we ran, Trainer more stumbling, the bite he'd taken weakening him. When we reached my car, I searched my pockets for the keys before realizing Trainer had them. He held them up with his free hand, the other holding the bite marks that streamed blood down his neck.

"I need holy water," he gasped.

"Yeah, and we need to get out of here now," I had glanced behind me, seeing the crowd that had been standing around when we'd gone in, now getting larger, all of them looking at us. Shoving Trainer into the car, I climbed in behind him, hitting the door locks, though I didn't hold much hope that thin metal and glass would keep them out if they really wanted in.

I started the car, roaring out of the parking lot. I could only hope we wouldn't be followed.

12