All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 04'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The writing has deteriorated.

I really should have quit after the second chapter. She, especially, has become a really unlikeable character. Lacking clever writing and without anyone to root for, this became no fun and not entertaining. That's why the number of "views" fell in the 2nd chapter and will probably be less in this latest entry. Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@anon

Sorry if you feel like she is unlikable. I myself am interested in her trajectory. The original story started out with a great deal of damage done to her and I'm trying to give the character the space one might need to recover from that kind of trauma. If I've failed to get that across then I suppose I have some re-writing to do.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I still think this story is going very steady! I anxiously await when the two of them finally have sex lol ugh that cliffhanger , I can't wait for your next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore anon

Forget that first comment. The writing here is miles better than most of this site. Can't wait for more! 5 starts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please ignore the first commenter.

I don't usually comment on stories, but I felt the need to say how brilliant this story is from the sizzling erotic scenes, to the gradual character development. When writing these sort of stories you have to strike a very delicate balance between protagonist displaying enough fire and fight to the dominator and then their realistic capitulation. You've really hit the nail on the head, even with the god's easy access to Anna's body and mind she defies him with intelligence and spirit.

Please don't be disheartened by the first commenter. If he/she is unable to appreciate a good story, that is their loss. It doesn't require a rocket scientist to know that the earlier instalments in a series will have considerable higher views. It's been out longer thus more people have had the chance to click on it, and the insignificant fact that majority of people start a series chronologically!!!

Continue on the wonderful work Eliya, and please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter! :D xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In Love

Just ignore the first comment. I think that your talent of writing is brilliant, really. I like Anna personality and the way she did her best to against The God. Please keep writing! I'm waiting for the development of Anna and Her God relationship. Anyway, you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks everyone

I really appreciate the comments and encouragement. It can be disheartening when the initial reception is so negative. I've submitted chapters 5 and 6 together as they were both pretty short. Hopefully it'll live up to expectations. I'm stuck mid chapter 8 right now, hopefully I'll be moving forward with it soon.

pobratpobratover 8 years ago
Some people have no taste!

Seems to me you've made an enemy Eliya. Your writing is obviously much better than what the first commenter could ever write, or even imagine. Really I pity people so intent on causing another angst, or hurt, or trying to cause them insecurities.

Your writing is FaB! (Fantastic and Brilliant) We your fans need you to know this so you don't get too picky and pick apart a perfectly good chapter, behind some poor moron's comment. (as you hinted at in a previous comment)

You have my permission to zap his comment to the twilight zone, as its tone was so negative there's nothing constructive to be found. But that choice is up to you, just please do not feel obligated to show someone of their ilk, the same consideration you would a constructive commenter. I believe they knew exactly what they were doing, trying to cause you misery. And you my love do not deserve that!

Speak up those that enjoy this woman's imagination! It takes you what, all of 2 minutes of your time to give a "pat on the back" or "job well done"? Seems the least you can do after enjoying her "Brain Droppings" for how ever long it took you to read them. And believe me, satisfied comments motivate a writer like nothing else. Just hearing that your story tickled somebody's fancy, makes it so worthwhile. It also undermines anal comments, and shows support for the author. So give it up readers, just two (2) minutes of your time. And do it for all those authors you enjoy, you know you'll feel good that you did.

Well enough pleading for something I feel should be a given, with people as wrapped up in their lives like they are these days, sometimes a reminder actually gets thru to them.

Eliya, please keep it coming, and if you get really stuck, maybe try something else, or take a stab at your other work, which I also think is FaB. What ever you do, don't put down your pen thinking nobody wants to read your stuff.

pobrat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just so you know...

I'm normally a ghost follower, I love specific authors but I very rarely comment...I thought I would pop on just to tell you that your work is fantastic. I honestly wish you would never stop writing these, but at the same time want them all to be posted RIGHT NOW! Honestly loving the story, loving the character development, and loving the power dynamics/relationship. thanks for an awesome read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@anon ghost follower

I'm flattered my story got you to comment. It's really much appreciated. I'd be interested how you feel after chapters 5 & 6 which should be posted soon. The relationship is progressing and I'd like your opinion on how the transition goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good writing

Very good, don't pay mind to the detractors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Really well done.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
Fear is a strong motivator

Intriguing twist with Dev not liking what he sees and I like Anna finally mastering another power (not that her melee combat was bad).

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 6 years ago
Stellar

The quality of writing in consisteny and faaabulous! Just the right amount of progression and excitement each chapter. Loooove.

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 6 years ago
Brilliant writing

Hello again

This story is fascinating.

You certainly deserve the praise and accolades my girl.

Thank you

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Excellent

Your writing is wonderful.

This is a unique and compelling story.

I am falling in love with these characters.

mdmevastramdmevastraabout 2 months ago

I am experiencing this story for this first time, and it is truly incredible.

The way you've crafted these characters is so compelling and your style is nothing short of captivating. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous