All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 05-06'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
typo

sorry i noticed this typo before the story was approved but i was tired of delaying the posting. The line in her dream at the beginning is supposed to be "Alone I am tormented with thoughts of all I've seen, haunted by my own deeds, filled with silence and rage."

Though i expect most of you figured that out on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

Great chapters! Thank you so much for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good

I'm always so excited to see this update! Really

Enjoying it. And the sex is hot. I'm so curious to find out what's happening here and what will happen with Dev. Please keep writing

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Amazing !

What a wonderful chapter! It's great imagining every detail in my head , and I absolutely love The god and Anna relationship. I lowkey just want Dev there to make the God jealous loooool. Maybe it's the love that I have for possessive alpha males. Story is flowing very well and natural! Can't wait for the next chapter!! And good luck on finals !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments

Why don't you get them? This is why good writers stop posting people! Thanks eliya! Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Still loving it and still in aw of you. I'm starting to like your god-dude. Your abstract thinking when molding the building-blocks that is and is to be the fabric of his essence, or existence, really bowled me over. Wow. You promised. You delivered. Reverence.

Shame, poor Dev seems like the dude a girl wants to be with all of the time, but cannot see herself fucking. Great company now, but could be hazardous to your sanity as a lover. Maybe you could have her take him for a test-drive and then zap off some excess mo-jo to calm his desires if he proves to stall in the driveway. If he turns out to be a sportsmodel that runs on over-unity, she could always keep both boys around - the one being invisible and 'all. 3-ways should be interesting. Did I say that out loud again? Shoot...

That forrest of yours - wow. Do you think maybe, if homo-sapiens didn't spend so much time and effort on elementary warfare, we could have had something similar growing in our backyards by now? Instead of thinking up bombs, they could have had people like you thinking up shit like that for them to engineer! I tried to write a story once about a forrest consisting entirely of protein, but without any sentient core. Then read it and cringed. But if one added that lady from the 70's (?) who had a knack for bio-engineering houses from trees...okay, I'll stop now.

Shot for story!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely and Beautiful

I love this story more and more with each chapter. That scene with the tree was so powerful, and your character development with Anna is masterful! Please post more :)

RamielionRamielionover 8 years ago
Amazing

First story that i want to follow in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a thrill

The story is wonderful and characters brilliant. For the first time I didn't feel the story was what captured my mind. I felt like I was in your mind experiencing your emotions as you wrote. The feeling was overwhelming to be inside such a tender and emotional being. You are special dwelling on a higher level than any author I have ever read.There is little else to say but a lot to feel. Thank you for opening such a wonderful channel. This story is not to be "read" but to be felt in the core of the reader. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
been away too long!

Thank you all of you for your kind comments and thoughts on the characters. @Ramielion, thanks for your comment! I'm glad I've ranked up there with some of the great writers on this site. It's a huge compliment.

@evebroughtanaxthistime thanks for still reading and commenting! your encouragement is much appreciated. The scene with the tree sat with me for a long time before I put it down on paper. I needed to be able to see it and feel it before I couldn't make it sound realistic. I'm glad it came through for you.

@minxxxkitten thank you too! I'm also more partial to Dev being the sort of platonic counterpart. That's where we are heading I think.

to all the anonymous commenters thank you too! I'm so grateful to hear that the characters and scenes are coming through well and you are interested in more.

Which brings me to the anonymous who wrote to me in email yesterday: You made a huge difference! you said that you didn't know what to make of Leonid and he was "too perfect" and it got me thinking about the end of the next chapter which had been giving me soooo much trouble and I had a breakthrough which couldn't wait till finals were done so I'm re-writing it now. I hope I can post it soon. Thank you all so much for your feedback I can't tell you how necessary it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it.

I absolutely love this series. I always get a smile on my face whenever Leonid visits her. Love it. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@anon

thank you! that makes me smile! Keep an eye out. Chapter seven should be posted soon!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago

This story is purrrrrfect! Gawd, I'm such a sucker for the dark ones. [drool]

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago

The story is progressing well. With the setting and theme firmly in place and working in the background, now the erotic part of the story is dominating. I'm still holding out for one final bloodbath with the renegade soldiers.

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 6 years ago
Yissss

Oh my god. "Disrobe." Perfect moment. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
Sublime

The prior chapters were a great read, although some of the writing and ideas seemed a bit... Tortured? This chapter (chapters?) was perfect. It flowed from end to end and every bit of it hit the marks in my mind. Sublime.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Oh Gods

I want her to have little demigod babies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous