All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 08'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

A powerful chapter. Can hardly wait for the next one. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for another great chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing how dark things get for Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't be a troll, anonymous

It's really unbecoming. Do you literally have nothing better to do than run around leaving quasi nonsensical comments and giving one star to amazing stories? Do us all a favor and get lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for reading!

Thank you guys for reading and commenting. Chapters 9 and 10 have been submitted together and should be up in the next few days. Also thank you @anon who defends me from trolls :)

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
Conflict

It was all too easy for her and her powers till now. Finally, she has an enemy beyond the scope of her abilities. Does this have to do with the pissed off Goddess of this realm? We'll wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dancing Dove! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon

YAAAAAAY!!!! You are the first and only!! You made my day!!

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 6 years ago
Wooo

Oooh shit, it's getting super real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A girl dressed as a boy in the Dancing Dove...well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To my anonymous Alanna fans

you are amazing!!! We can all be best friends now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't tell you how many times I've read the song of the lioness. I found this story in the midst of a newly awaked longing for Tamora Pierce-esque x noncon and you have fit the bill! THANK YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous