A Tale of Revenge Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still inside her when she slipped back into the present. His hand smoothed her hair back from her sweaty skin. She opened her eyes to him and he leaned forward, gazing directly into her. "Say it, Anna." His voice was low and husky, almost vulnerable.

And just like that the knife-edge she had so cautiously cultivated disappeared. She had to choose: to let go or to keep fighting him. She could not play at submission any longer. She looked back at him and felt the tug of his eyes, the soothing purr of his voice. She so badly wanted to throw herself over into his twisted plans for her. She could spend whatever time she had left pleasing him and drawing pleasure from that. She could start to believe everything he said—she could be his.

But she wasn't, and she never could be. The stubborn streak in her roared to life, her anger rising with it. They shaded the weakness and hurt that penetrated down to her bones. She could not give into a mad man who beat and tortured her and whose idea of bonding was violating her against her will. He had done a good job of hiding himself when he hurt her but her logical mind knew it was he who had done it, and it was that mind that hated him intensely. She'd been relying on her survival instincts and not reasoning since he'd brought her up to this accursed attic.

No more.

She looked up at him and saw his face, still expecting her submission. His confidence that she was broken down as far as she could go was the chink in his armor, and he had actually opened himself up to her, made himself vulnerable. Ironic, she mused.

She looked straight into his eyes and laughed.

Instantly his face closed off, but she just kept laughing. It was insanity, poking at his pride. But she would hurt him back, no matter what it cost her. Evo had said they were out of time. Whatever he had left for her he didn't have much time to do it. Orlith jerked away from her, pulling his shaft from her ass painfully. She kept laughing as he tucked himself into his breeches and turned back to her.

His fury was showing. She'd done it, dug herself into that weak point and he was fully inflamed. She'd taken his control from him, control over her, the situation, even himself.

"That is unwise," he growled at her, coming up and grasping the hair at the base of her skull.

"You are pathetic," she said through her laughter. Her voice was a hoarse remnant of what it had been days ago but she forced her words through regardless. "You are a worm with a whip."

He smashed her forehead down on the mattress, which dutifully did little to cushion the impact. Dark spots crowded her vision and she felt blood drip from where her skin had broken under the force of the floor. She waited till her head stopped spinning from the impact before gifting him another bitter laugh. "Are you losing your temper,master?" The word had never held so much disdain. "Should I tell the king you failed?"

She could see in his eyes that he was trying to get himself back under control, retreat behind his unfeeling exterior. "You wouldn't want to have to tell him that you spent days breaking me down only to find I wouldn't yield to you. You wouldn't want him to know that your fists and cock couldn't subdue me enough to tell you anything, much less become your little pet."

Orlith's hand clamped down on her throat, cutting off her words. She was physically too weak to do more than grasp at his wrist but she looked up at him with defiance in her eyes, a small smile on her lips as his face grew brighter red.

It was so easy to defy him now, to watch as he rose to her bait. She had worn him down as he had her. For days now he had barely slept to keep up his barrage as intensely as possible, all the time buoyed by the thought he was making process. Now she'd taken that away from him and he was weak and out of control. Anna's fingers slipped from his wrist as she began to black out. He'd punish her for it, but she'd stay herself until she had to face the king again.

***

Thanks for reading!

Let me know what you think! Vote and comment as always...