All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 12'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mooooooorrrreee

More chapter! Can't wait for the reunion! I'm so worried about Anna !

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
This was awesome

And it goes toward the power of love. Leonid is falling in love with Anna but doesn't know it because God's aren't supposed to feel. Hopefully, Anna can help create baby Gods. Ooooh. I can't wait.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Aghhhhh

Still more questions you author witch you xx

This chapter though has tied it all together and made sense of Leonids actions. Will his sudden departure let Imonesh off the hook ?

What will the five do to him?

Will the worm with a whip reappear ?

Will the sourceror disappear in a puff of smoke up his own exhaust pipe ?

Hurry up with 13 please xx

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
Interesting interlude

The parallel story of the Gods and their rules regarding interactions with the realm of Men is interesting. It makes more sense now how the characters we have known so far fit into the bigger picture. On the whole, a satisfactory chapter, even if the story progression itself stopped for 5 pages while we caught up with the divine plotline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damnnnnnn

Damnnnn that was awesome! Very interesting and I love how Leonid is turning human, and his point of view as well as the gods and realms dynamic answers a lot of questions. Loving the story, the plot the characters... Keep up the good work you da boss!

PS: still sad about Dev's death :( but sigh yes it was a necessary evil..

Hope the next chapter comes out soon!

~J

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 7 years ago
Excellent

Thank you. Very enlightening and very well written.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Some answers but more questions

It was nice to see the events from Leo's perspective. However, I found the interactions between the gods somewhat confusing. Like Leonid, I felt like I was missing important aspects of the puzzle, which was frustrating. I'm looking forward to him being with Anna again. I don't know how she will forgive him for this, but I hope she does.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago
Dun dun DUUUUUUN!

Dramatic ending [of this chapter]!

I like that it's not all cut and dried - not just the Big Bad (Imonesh) doing things she's not supposed to be doing, but a character we're [presumably] supposed to like is skirting the edges of bad behavior, at least according to the rules of his own kind. Nothing is simple. I like it. Can't wait for more!

~Eris/D&T

pobratpobratover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I checked your page randomly a week ago and was psyched to find you posting again, and I've read thru from beginning to end, and I love where you've gone with it. But now I'm addicted again and I have a vested interest in what's going to happen. I mean your story is on my mind at random times during my waking hours, and for all I know, I'm dreaming of it too! So now I'm waiting and you're late! (insert sad face)

I really hope everything is okay with you, and that you post soon!

Also I'm wondering if we'll ever have explained the mystery of what happened between Leonid and the bitch deity? There has been enough reference to it, that my curiosity has been aroused! How did she fool Leonid, or lead him on? He doesn't seem the type, though he's apparently the type to pout. (insert smirking face)

Anyways, whatever is going on that has interfered with your posting, I hope that it's not bad for you in any way, and that life still shines on you!

pobrat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Coming soon!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay on chapter 13. I've have two weeks straight of visitors and no time to do much needed rewrites of a crucial scene. Blame my editors for all giving me the same note. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait. The edit is done and sent off last night so hopefully I'll be posting again sometime this week.

jerzygirljerzygirlalmost 7 years ago
Drawing me back in....

You are killing me! It was good to hear Leopids story and it put things in context for me although it almost left me a bit confused at times. Too much time has gone by between Anna and Leo's relationship! By now, with all the chaos of the last couple chapters it has taken over the story and I need to get the main story about Anna and Leo! Again your writing is very good! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Reader Stops Here

So, you drag us through the ninth level of Hell in the previous two chapters, then foist male on male sex on us without even tagging it. Farewell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad I hung in

I commented on the last chapter that I couldn’t handle the torture stuff (still true). But your writing is very good and has me invested in the characters. That alone kept me hoping for some kind of light at the end of the tunnel for Anna. I’m glad to see Leonid is more in her corner than we realized. I hope he’ll tell her (and show her) that he loves her! And I hope she can truly heal! Never thought I’d get this invested in a piece of erotica, but there’s so much plot to this! Same with Siren. Kudos.

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
I Haven’t Commented ...

For several chapters, but I just wanted to tell you this story is magnificent!

I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter, but you brought it all around nicely and now I understand where you were taking me.

Excellent storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Wow... This is the best story I've ever read as a long time lurker. I have been reading this since 10 am. It is now 7pm and I will not sleep until I have read it all. It baffles me that people put these stories up for free. I am truly greatful! I know you ask for constructive criticism, but the only thing I can add is my personal feeling. The previous few chapters where a little dark for me yet, I could not stop reading. Take what you want from that. I can not wait to read everything you've ever written.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
So fucking good

Please tell me you're going to put this into a book. I will buy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

okay you killed dev the only guy i liked so far and forgot to mention anything about dev from leonids pov through anna

you just had to kill him to satisfy your ultimate torture/blow to anna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

funny leonid hates that other guy imolith whatever his name was although they both do the same thing to anna they first hit her whip her then force her to pleasure and their farce care

only dev cared and loved her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous