All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 13'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Yay

So Orville has undergone an involuntary sex change lol. Can't wait to see what happens to him. Does he escape ? Does he get to meet Leo ?

Darn woman, get writing pronto so we can find out.

Ps...loving it, just loving it.

pobratpobratover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Even though it feels like we're right back on that hook of suspense, I'm going to have faith that you'll let me off at some point.

I hope Serena ends up sticking with Anna, and the boy too. And that Marek is the healer that was missing, is obvious. I can't remember if I had any questions or not, my brain, it's not very reliable anymore, at least for memory. More than likely as soon as I sign off on this comment, I'll remember something I wanted to ask!

So Bravo for continuing this story as you said you would earlier in the year, I'm very pleased as you had me hooked from the first chapter. And I'd gone and read the original story first, and you have definitely fleshed out and improved the story immensely! Kudos!

pobrat

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
OMG... I don't know if I can handle another wait.

Don't leave us in madness too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch 14 submitted

Hi guys! Thanks for commenting! I submitted ch 14 on Wednesday. It is still pending though. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
A great chapter

It was a satisfying fate for Evo and Orlith. Questions still remain over the motivations of the Gods and Goddesses and the General who will take over the city. I look forward to finding out in the remaining chapters. 5 stars.

jerzygirljerzygirlalmost 7 years ago
Yep...back on board again...

You know you are a good writer when I hate you and love you at the same time! Very curious to how this ends. How does she heal? What was the purpose of Dev'ss death? What happens to all the slaves, Serena, the healer Malek?( I forget his name) Luckily I got to this story late so I don't have to wait very long for answers! On to next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!

Finally some realism! I don't know how it would be possible for someone to experience such severe prolonged torture & loss without breaking emotionally. It would serve Leonid right if all he gets back is a dissociated Anna locked in a zombie like state for eternity. It would be a mercy for her to stay that way instead of being forever reliving the horrors she experienced. I really don't care what his reasoning was for letting her pursue a path that would lead to such devastation except that he just didn't care enough to have put her first to begin with. She was just a pawn he was willing to risk. If he truly loved her he would have risked his own life like Dev did to save her or at least put her out of her misery. Death would have been a blessing but it didn't suit his purpose. If she does come out of this with a full bag of marbles I hope he doesn't get to benefit from it in any way shape or form!

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
Chapter 13 ... Unlucky 13

After giving a five star rating to every preceding chapter, this chapter felt incredibly tedious. The fight between Orlith and Anna probably took you a long time to write, but I’m sorry to say I couldn’t help laughing at parts of it. Writing a quick fight scene and doing so well is difficult - writing a lengthy, involved fight and maintaining any semblance of realism is near impossible. (I realize this is a fantasy and they’re using magic, but a punch is still a punch). Personally, I think fight scenes are best left to screenwriters and professional fight choreographers.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Great chapter

I disagree, the fight scene was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Leonid was still there before her. He had whipped her, just as Orlith had. They had both hurt her, both hidden themselves from her gaze and done as they wished.

thankyou for addressing the wrongs done by leonid even though its just one para

he is equally responsible for messing her mind he was the 1st one to put pain=pleaure which she again experienced with orlith leading her to like what orlith did to her

i really hate all those who love leonid the other psycho infatuated with her pain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no matter what dev loved her way much more than leonid but still the stuckup bitch loves leonid and orlith much more than dev

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave this 5 stars because I love your writing and am loving the story but I thought the confrontation with Orlith was absolutely ridiculous! Why is she engaging in hand to hand combat with him when she has magic? She previously froze 10 soldiers and put curses on them without a single punch- why didn't she do that with Orlith? I was thinking she was an idiot to confront him without a plan and only after they'd been beating each other up for a while was there a mention of a plan - WTF was she waiting for? This guy tortured and sodomized her and killed her only friend in the world! That whole part of the story really did not add up to me at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it none. A lot of meaninglyness word attempts and confusion. A good story line destroyed with words. You give a sorceress powers, then take them away them give them back in so much smoke, then weaken them, then she doesn't know how to used them, you send the reader on a roll-i-coaster ride, that for me ended way before your story. Maybe sometime in the future I will try to read this again.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous