All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Cocks'

by Dash_Andrews69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JDLYTLE1JDLYTLE1over 16 years ago
more

The only issue with the story was it was too short. Just a little bit more would have been great. Thanks for writing.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
The Big and Little of it1

4 inches is awfully small and 9+ inches.....

A little more lead up would have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fun read

OK, there was no story. The characters are neither developed nor likable in any way. The writing screams for an editor. But it was fun to read. Tiny Tom faces Debbie's massive vagina. You don't get that kind of story nearly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Additional Imagination Works Well

The story has the basis of thrill, mystery and adventure. I used my imagination to fill in the gaps and it worked well for me. Next time you'll have to do all the work. I love surprises.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WRONG ! ! ! !

Besides being in the wrong category, I have never laughed so hard in my life. This was not a loving wives story, but a story of humor. Next time, place your story in the right category and you will get more positive feedback and it will crack you up writing the story.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Good story

That was a very imaginative plot to get your girl to experience a large cock. I would get an editor though as even the trolls were correct (I know it only happens once every two million stories but it does happen) in that you made a faux pas or two in the writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Bigger than a foreman

Wow. 9+ inches of length is super, but girth larger than a foreMAN is unbelievable! wow! Even girth larger than a foreARM would be impressive. The primary benefit seemed to be skipped, however. Sue's house didn't get cleaned! You end up with a goopy pussy AND the Wooley Bears are still there under your bed!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 8 years ago
original

Original enough to get a 5 out of me despite the numerous errors.

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
That is unbelieably sick

So why did I give it 5*? Am I sick too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous