All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Dildos'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good portrayal of married couple trusting and enjoying their private kinks. Nice.

As long as they treat each other withy love, respect, and trust, then this is a beautiful story. I don't have to like their kink to appreciate their bond, and the freedom that creates to explore within the bounds of their vows. That's a good thing. If they can remain this open and trusting, and not grow tired of each other, they should have a long loving marriage. Bravo.

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What did he want to do?

He wanted to get a divorce! From a manipulative bitch. This wasn't his fantasy, it was hers. And the dildo and ass was one thing. Forcing him to cum on his own face and eat it was something else again. She'd be lucky if she could still walk after he got thru with her. What a horrible woman. What a terrible story of manipulation and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 for the nasty way she did him

If you don't like s and m stories you should read something else. But if you like humiliation and a real botch of a woman read this one.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
why in loving wives

and not in BDSM or reluctance? Didn't read it. Didn't vote. Why in loving wives?

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Why Loving Wives

That's a fair question palewriter. It struck me, albeit with limited reading in this category, that many of the loving wives stories involved wives who acquiesced to having group sex or sleeping with other men at their husbands request.

I had no intention of portraying Rebecca as a bitch or even a "botch". I pictured her as a sexy woman, comfortable with her desires who was married to a man who was afraid his particular kink was depraved and would disgust her. Far from it, she embraced it, and him, and ran with it. In other words, she lovingly accept Mike and his desire and attempted to help him worry less about what the two of them might enjoy together.

Some of the final acts may have been her idea but I intended for it to be clear by Mike's passionate embrace of her desire that he was fine with it. It was not intended to be sadistic or a form of domination.

Try reading it, see if you agree. If not, well that's okay.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Think this should be in another category

With the topic and such use of dildos should really be in BDSM.

Revolted halfway through it & couldn't finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Two people so loving, so committed to their loving of each other. Great story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Give it a rest

I think this was an excellent story and for sure belonged in Loving wives. Sure belonged her a lot more than the butt load of cheating, humiliating wife stories. This actually showed a wife being loving and accepting. Besides, don't loving husbands and wives occasionally play with toys or have BDSM tendencies? Who's it hurt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
While this sort of pseudo-bisexuality is not for me, it's cool to see a story....

....where husband and wife are working together on the big picture relationship. He's got a weird kink, IMO. But she accepts and loves him, warts and all, as he does her.

In this part of the larger story, she's joining and participating in his kink....and getting her her woo-woo massively satisfied, too. All fine, all good. It's their marriage to work out. I say, leave them alone to find happiness, however they define it. Laisse faire!

In this forum, a couple staying together and working to keep each of them happy and fulfilled is rare as hen's teeth and should be applauded.

This particular subject matter is fairly distasteful to me personally, but I must say, you present your story well, and the couple as mutually supportive and loving. She, urging him to relax about his kink and helping him enjoy it, he providing her with plenty of out of ordinary (for them) sexual attention as well.....together, not apart.

Yup, ass sex is not not my cup 'o tea, but well done, just the same.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 9 years ago
i read it because,,,wht the hell

i wasn't doing anything else in particular,,,,not a fan of dildos or anal,, but if two people want to do whatever it is they enjoy,,,then go for it,,as long as they both agree and no one gets physically harmed!!

TurbidusTurbidusover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear 10/01/15

People who type in all caps and use phrases like "homo stuff" are quite often morons themselves. As far as nasty, people how type in all caps and uses phrases like "homo stuff" typically only have a few rotting teeth left, reek of stale cigarettes, and have a rather limited concept of clean, at least with regards to their body odor.

Might I suggest you troglodytic, infantile, inbred buffoon that you give butt fucking a try yourself, by bending over and shoving your own head up your ass?

sara25702sara25702over 8 years ago
More please

I love this story. I'd love to read about them getting a strap-on and she fuck with it. I think it could progress further too. She could add another couple or a guy. The guy could fuck the husband and the husband could suck off the guy for her. The way she had him eat his own cum was sort of training for the real thing. Yes, she said she knew he isn't gay, but she might like it if he becomes bi!

Since she is on call, I assume she is either a nurse or Dr. She could be in a locker room after work discussing sex stuff with a female coworker. She tells the coworker about using the strap-on with her hubby. The coworker says that her hubby wants desperately to try anal but she hates it. The co-workers hubby ends up fucking the hubby and the hubby also tries sucking cock just like he sucked on the dildos. The details you can figure out.

What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good idea

Sara,

great idea to get another couple involved. Maybe the hubby talks to a friend who could line up a couple other guys to help them out?

TurbidusTurbidusover 8 years agoAuthor
thanks Sara

Thanks for the comments. I've gotten a little swamped lately. I want to find my way to the end of "On the Beach" and then I'll re-read this one and see what clicks.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Possible, but not probable. It all depends on what it leads to.

Anal stimulation is just one more aspect of sexuality. Sliding a plastic form of a man's cock up your ass is a more definite statement of appetite and desire. And hiding this appetite from his wife (she only knows because she caught him) indicates a flaw in his character and their marriage. Then it turns out she's hiding her own dildo. So any claims about this being an open honest marriage are not really honest. He got caught, and she outed herself asking what he was doing with her dildo. It will of course occur to them that they can't be sure what other sexual kinks their partner has, or trust the answers to questions about other kinks. Not a strong or open relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing but love!

Every bit of this story made my pussy wet and my heart warm!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Really silly

Both the story and the "rationale" for this perversion are silly. Even worse are those who defend it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.