A Tale of Two Dildos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my lips around her clit and began to tease it with my tongue as I worked her dildo in her pussy. It was awkward. I rotated the thing so the balls were up and not in the way. That worked a little better. Her pussy flowed over my lips and cheeks. I licked her juices off the dildo and thought nothing of it. Soon, she was no longer doing anything with the dildo lodged in my ass. She simply pressed it into my ass, harder and harder as her hips began to buck. I let go of the dildo and using my cheek to hold it inside her pussy, I grabbed her ass with my hands. I pulled her onto my face, sucked her clit between my lips, danced my tongue over the head of her girl cock, and in a fit of inspiration, I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass.

Her legs clamped on my head. Her body shuddered.

"Oh my fucking God don't stop! Don't you fucking stop Mike! Suck my pussy. Oh fuck!"

She stiffened and then collapsed, panting on my belly. The dildo slipped from her pussy and fell to rest against my neck. Her hands held the one in my ass. I let her catch her breath then urged her off with my hands. She slid back over my body, not letting me play with her tits on the way, to kneel with my head between her knees. She sat with her head hanging down and eyes closed for long minutes, collecting herself.

When she opened her eyes and I was sure sense and vision had returned to her, I picked up the dildo that had fallen from her pussy and did my best to deep throat it. Her eyes widened in surprise and re-kindled lust, as she watch me suck and lick her delicious nectar off the latex cock. I wasn't interested in cock, latex or real. What I wanted was every drop of Rebecca I could imbibe. If it was on a latex cock so be it. When all I could taste was rubber I drop it and reached for my cock.

"Hang on," she whispered.

"Becca, I'm dying here," I protested.

"I know baby. I owe you big time for that orgasm. I have an idea. Put your legs up, you know like that funny bicycle exercise." I stared at her. "You know what I mean, come on, just do it."

As I did, the dildo started to come out of my ass and I grabbed for it and she grabbed my legs. I wasn't sure what she wanted but followed the urging of her hands. I ended up with my legs resting atop her shoulders, my ass straight up in the air, dildo pointing toward the ceiling and my cock pointing at my face. My head remained nestled between her knees.

"Rest your arms on the bed," my wife instructed. With one hand, she took a hold of the dildo, the other she wrapped around my cock. She began to stroke me as she began to fuck me with the dildo. In this position, she was able to fuck me much faster, much harder, and with much longer strokes than she had when I was on my back.

Her face looked at me from between my legs.

"Open your mouth baby," she urged. "I want to watch you cum on your face and in your mouth. Trust me Mike. I love it. I love your cum. You'll love it too. Come on baby, cum in your mouth for me."

I did my best but it's impossible to aim your jizz, especially when someone else is holding your cock. By the time she corrected her aim, most of my load was in my hair, on my cheeks or on her legs.

I let the dildo fall from my ass as I lowered my legs and rolled onto my stomach. My love said she wanted to watch me eat my cum. So that's what I did. I licked it off her thighs. I turned so she could lick it off my cheeks and then I took it from her tongue before collapsing onto the bed.

Her hand stroked my hip.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" she whispered against my neck and giggled.

12