"A Tale Of Two Father's Days"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2:

It is nearly eleven pm at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. The Miz has finally finished his night's work at the Money in the Bank pay per view, where he earlier commentated on a match between Big Show and the Ryback. In fact, he did a lot more than commentate on this match, he decided that he would get involved with it. His involvement turned out to be a decisive factor in the match, as the match was called due to his interference in attacking the Big Show. However, he would pay for his interference in the match - as he received a Shell Shock from Ryback.

After a disappointing night, the Miz has thoroughly showered and prepared to leave. Luckily, for him, he has something to look forward to tonight. His wife, the beautiful and gorgeous Maryse Quellet, is traveling with him this week. As much as it hurts the Miz to have a less than perfect night and performance, it comforts him knowing that he has a beautiful wife to always look forward too. He perks up as he finds her waiting for him backstage at the show.

She sees him looking slightly dejected as he walks towards her. She says "Oh Mikey baby, cheer up. I know that tonight didn't go quite the way you planned it, but.. you'll get your revenge on both the Big show and Ryback soon enough. Plus, have you seen the Big Show's wife? Honey - you know that I can't even compare to that mess. I am a million times sexier than she is."

With that, the Miz can't help but to chuckle. He knows that it's perhaps slightly tasteless that his wife is wasting her time making fun of another woman's appearance, but he can't help to slightly enjoy it. In fact, that was always a quality that the Miz seemed to enjoy about Maryse. No matter how appropriate it was, she would always voice her opinion and say what she needed to say. Especially, if she knew that it would help to cheer him up.

"Oh dear, Maryse - you always just know the perfect thing to say to me to lift up my spirits"

"I know" - she says in a laughing and flirtatious manner. "Without me, what would you do?"

The Miz doesn't know how to respond to this. If he was responding to a promo from an opponent or hosting a MizTV segment, he would likely have a witty and snappy comeback. However, with his wife, he always stumbled with the proper wording. With Maryse, he was no longer his cocky and confident self. In many ways, Maryse seemed to completely neuter the Miz. Finally Mike responded in a brutally honest and truthful manner, the only way that he knew how to respond to his wife's questioning.

"I would be absolutely devastated without you Maryse, I don't know how exactly I would go on."

Maryse smiles in an annoying way as she simply looks at her husband's eyes and mockingly replies with a simple "I know." She then goes on to state "But enough of that, for now, besides we have places to get to tonight and the drive is waiting. It's already relatively late, and we still have a long drive to your parent's place."

"My parents' place? What do you mean? I thought we were going to be staying at a hotel tonight... I didn't think that we would be seeing them this weekend. I mean, I invited them to the pay-per-view tonight and Raw tomorrow, but they turned down both of those invitations. They said that they had other things today and that going to the shows was too much for them. Did you go behind my back... and talk to them?" - The Miz asked.

"I did." - Maryse replies.

"Why did you do that? I thought that we would talk about these things..." - Mike says with a slight tone of frustration in his voice.

"Mike, stop being silly.. Father's Day is in a week and we are only five hours from your family. We are of course going to stop by and visit them tomorrow. I know we don't have a lot of time and I know it's going to be a long and late drive tonight.. but we owe it to them. And besides we haven't seen them in so long. And you know how much I love your parents, your mom is a great lady and your dad is absolutely hilarious. Even if we only have a few hours to spend with them.. before the show tomorrow, it's worth it."

"But Maryse, I didn't even have time to get my Dad a present... I didn't think that I would be seeing him on Father's Day.. "

"Stop being silly Mike, your dad will be ecstatic just to see you, plus we have something planned already for tomorrow..."

"Oh? What have you done now Maryse?"

"Nothing big - honey, your father and I have just been talking... and we decided that we would have a special little feast tomorrow to celebrate Father's Day early. It's nothing fancy, by any means, but it already means the world to your dad. From simply talking to him on the phone, I could tell that he was lighting up at the thought of getting to see you and me."

"God damn it" - The Miz blurts out loud in a slightly sullen tone.

"Why are you so bitter baby? I thought that this would be a great thing.. I thought that you would be ecstatic to see your family. I know how much that you like both of them. After all, they are some of your biggest supporters. How many events have they went out of their way to come to the show and support you? Aren't you the least bit excited to see them? I really don't understand why exactly you seem to be so bitter about these plans."

The Miz pauses before formulating his next sentence, he looks at his wife who stands nearby with a slight frown on her face. Her arms crossed, he reads her body language, and starts to realize that if he doesn't reply appropriately soon, that he is risking royally pissing her off. Not wanting to cause a confrontation or a fight, he carefully and cautiously selects his words. "I guess, it's just... it's been a long day baby, It's not that I don't want to see my parents and it's not that I'm not glad that you scheduled this... it's just fuck, we aren't going to get there until 2 at earliest, and I'm already so tired. And baby, since you don't drive.. I just don't know how I'm going to stay up is all. Plus, I have to report to the stadium super early tomorrow.. I have a ton of things to do. We are recording so many things for the Network tomorrow and I have various media appearances, I guess, I'm just... so busy already that I don't know how I'm going to squeeze this in. Or even how I'm going to stay awake on this drive.. I'm already dragging as it is."

"Well, Mike.. I understand all of your concerns, after all, I understand completely how hard you have been working lately and how busy your schedule is, but I know how much you are going to regret if we don't go and visit your parents, especially being this close. And besides, they are planning a glorious cookout for us. Your dad is especially delighted and wants us there. And I understand that we still have a long drive ahead of us... but as for keeping awake, don't worry. I have a coffee for you right here, and also a few other ideas of how I plan to keep you awake..."

"Oh really, Maryse? What do you mean by that?"

"Oh Mike, let's just get on the road already and you'll find out soon enough..."

The Miz and Maryse proceed to his rented vehicle. Once in the vehicle they punch in the address to the Mizanin household. The clock reads 11:15 pm as they set out on their journey. The Miz turns his radio dial to a classic rock station before he proceeds to leave the Nationwide Arena.

A few hours of driving down the 1-71 South pass by, as Maryse and the Miz have spent the last couple of hours conversing about random topics. Maryse has discussed the latest fashion trends and styles that are popular. The Miz has listened to her with his ears bursting to take in any information that his wife gives him. He still, doesn't know much about the topics that she is interested in, but can't help but to be held by her interests. She speaks in an elegant and sophisticated manner, about any topic and as a result she can't help but to be intriguing about everything. The Miz, though, is dragging - as much as he is into everything that his gorgeous wife is telling, the fatigue of his day starts to get to him. He suddenly exclaims to her, "Honey, Maryse baby - if we don't get off the road soon... I think I'm going to crash, I've been driving so long... and I don't think that I can keep going. I know we are getting close to my parents house, but I truly don't think I can make it..."

Maryse sighs, but responds "Really? But baby, we are are so close.. and I would really like to get there tonight, I can't stomach the thought of having to check into some scumbag or flea-ridden hotel.. when we are so close to your parents place, and besides your father is expecting us there tonight. In fact, I'm pretty sure... that he is waiting up just to see me, well, just to see us."

"To see us? Are you sure? Sometimes I don't know what he is thinking... It's going to be at least another hour until we get there, and he wants to wait up. Sometimes, I just don't get my father." - The Miz states with a slight groan.

"I don't know how you don't get him, he's sooo amazing! I absolutely adore your father." - Maryse states, with a slight smile on her face.

"Yea, well you didn't have to grow up with him.. I'm not saying that he is a bad guy by any means, but sometimes he is difficult. I don't know. I can't accurately explain it, but shit - maybe it's because I"m already running on fumes, I'm so exhausted from today's pay-per-view, if we are going to make it to my parents place tonight... I don't know how that's going to happen."

Maryse laughs as she reaches for the radio dial. "Sorry Mike, I can't continue listening to this nonsense that you are listening to. It's also putting me to sleep... and if we are going to make it to your parents house, we need something better to listen to, something to liven things up, something to awaken the both of us, something to... improve the mood. In fact, we need something to set the mood."

"Set the mood?" - Mike ponders and then goes on to state, "Set the mood for what? For driving further?"

Maryse responds with a sultry laugh, "Oh darling - you said that you were fading and starting to get tired, we are so close to your parents now... and I will do anything and I do mean anything to keep you up. So if I have to set the mood to get you going, I will fucking do so."

And with that, Maryse continues to turn the radio dial until she finds a radio station that is playing a sultry jazzy and romantic mixture. She reaches over to her husband, the Miz, who continues to focus on the road and driving as she starts to rub his shorts. The Miz is dressed in a tank top and basketball shorts, however, Maryse knows that her husband regularly goes without underwear. She reaches over and starts to rub his thighs. Slowly, her hands start to reach a little bit further up... and she notices that, as she suspected, The Miz isn't wearing any underwear. She can feel his cock tensing up and getting harder and harder as she continues to vigorously rub through his shorts.

As she continues to rub, she realizes that her husband is now fully hard at an impressive eight inches. She turns to him and asks him in a flirtatious tone, "Baby - are you still falling asleep?"

"Oh fuck no, not now..."

"Good, I wouldn't want you to fall asleep on our drive... after all, I told you that I had a plan to keep you up, and I see that you are getting up now - hell, you might even be fully up as we speak."

The Miz responds - "Fuck yea, baby I'm totally up now. But now that I'm up, what are you going to do? I've still got to keep driving if we are going to get to my parents tonight... but, you could do a little bit more...

Maryse, not one to be shy, knows exactly what her husband is getting at, as she tells the Miz to pull down his pants. Mike follows her orders and pulls down his pants, reveiling, his fully erect penis. Once, his penis emerges his wife immediately reaches over and starts to stroke her hands up and down his erect cock. Her hand pumps at first slowly up and down the cock, rubbing her fingers from the tip of his penis, down to the shaft. She can feel the blood flowing up and down the Miz's erect cock.

"Baby, that feels so - so fucking good, if you keep this up.. I think we will make my parents place tonight. I think I can keep going, as long as you can..."

Maryse takes that as a sign that her husband's erect penis needs something more. She greedily decides that while her husband continues driving, she is going to give him the best road head he has ever received. After all, if you are traveling with your husband from show to show in the WWE, you might as well receive benefits, and if sexual benefits aren't at the top of the list, then you are doing things improperly.

And plus, her husband's dick is already glorious in it's erect state. The Miz's hard rod stands up in the car impressively as he continues to focus on the road. Maryse can barely contain herself anymore and she decides that now is the time to fully awaken her husband. She turns her head slightly to her husband's erect penis, and slowly, but assuredly, starts to take his penis into her wet mouth.

The Miz groans as he can feel his wife's wet lips start to engulf his penis. As her lips slide up and down his shaft, he tries to continue to focus on driving, but in his mind all he can concentrate on is the wet saliva that is starting to entrench his cock. He can feel every thrust and motion of his cock, getting firmer and firmer, as his wife continues to bob up and down on his hard member. The lines of the road start to blur as Maryse continues her furious pace on the Miz's erect penis. He knows that he is about to either cum, or about to crash his car. But, he decides that he wants more... so he decides that he is going to pull of the road. He can't settle for just head at this point, even if it is the most glorious road head that he has ever received from his wife. He continues driving for a few more minutes until he sees a sign that says, "10 miles from Cleveland".

"Baby, we are so close to my parents house... but the way you are sucking my dick, I've gotta have you now." The Miz pulls the car over and looks over at his wife. She looks at him with a look of approval, and suddenly the two begin to passionately kiss. They kiss and they kiss and they kiss some more, before the Miz starts to grab at his wife's luscious tits. Maryse is wearing a tight tank top, but, even through that her tits look glorious. It doesn't even take another minute, before Mike has ripped off Maryse's tank top, he was desperate to reveal more of his wife's body. However, Maryse still had on her bra - but not for long, as the Miz could barely contain himself. He was furious, as sleepy as he was a few hours/moments earlier, he was now fully awake and fully horny. He was ready to charge at his wife like a cheetah. He rips off her bra - and her breasts are now fully revealed. Maryse's luscious round melons are now fully visible to the Miz, but he doesn't hesitate - as he immediately begins to place his mouth over each of her breasts, once at a time. He begins by sucking on her left breast, before then moving onto her right breast. As her nipples start to harden because of her husband's sucking, Maryse begins to take her husband's hands.. and guide them to her lower half.

Maryse is wearing a loose skirt and no underwear. As she guides the Miz's hands towards her lower half, she starts to feel her husband's hands brush against her freshly trimmed vagina. The Miz is increasingly finding it harder and harder to focus on any of his worries from earlier. He had a bad night, but now he is looking at his his gorgeous wife, presenting herself fully naked. The Miz slowly, but deliberately, slips his first finger in his wife's cunt.

Maryse moans with pleasure. And she begs for her husband to give her more. "Oooh Mikey, I like the way your finger feels, come on give me more..."

Mike slips in another finger, slowly, before Maryse starts to buck wildly. He then slips in a third finger - knowing that he is finally priming up his gorgeous wife. He boldly takes a hold of his penis, and asks Maryse if she is ready to receive "Miz Jr.".

Maryse simply sighs, "Give me it, let me feel the Miz Jr... if the Miz is awesome, then I'm sure that the Miz Jr. is also awesome."

The Miz then slides his pecker into his wife's vagina, slowly he begins to pump away and pound his wife in their car on the side of the road. Each thrust he grinds more and more into her pussy, feeling her wetness more and more continually. He pumps way more and more and more and the car continues to ripple with screams and moans from his wife Maryse. Finally, he pumps his way with a few more thrusts until finally his gorgeous wife explodes with an earth shattering orgasm. Both the Miz and Maryse take a few moments to recover before either of them speaks again.

After awhile and recovering, The Miz continues to drive towards his parents' house. Maryse asks him in a casual tone, "So, after that, do you think that you can make it to your parents house?"

Mike replies, "I'm pretty sure that I can, that was glorious, and I know that now.. whenever we travel, I can make it anywhere, as long as you continue to give me that kind of attention."

"Don't worry about that babe, as long as I'm your companion and your road partner, that's never going to be a problem. I'll continue to keep you awake and service you, any time and any place that we go. After all, how can I turn down such a glorious cock? You say that you are the Miz and you are awesome, and I can't deny that. Though, I'd probably change my catchphrase to say that you are the Miz and I love the taste of your jizz, but to each their own" - Maryse replies.

"Oh Jesus, honey - like I said earlier, you always know the perfect thing to say to me. I absolutely love you. I can't wait to get to my parent's house. Good thing that we are so close. I can't wait to spend the night with you cuddling in my childhood bed."

"Oh yes, Mike, we will be there oh so soon - and then we can sleep in your childhood room... as well as see your Dad..."

"Is there a reason you keep bringing up my dad?" - The Miz asks.

"Not really, it's just that... I do adore the guy in so many ways.. and he is such a great father-in-law is all, and he is hilarious. After all, if that's what you become in twenty years, then I know I am going to have a winner."

Mike isn't completely sure that he is following behind Maryse's thoughts, but all he knows is that he is ten minutes from arriving as his parents' house, and that it has been a super-long day. He mostly just wants to arrive there, find his childhood bedroom, and fall asleep.

After a long and tedious drive - The Miz finally pulls into his parent's driveway in Cleveland. There is only one light on in the house, and Mike thinks to himself "Hey, maybe my parents are asleep already. After all it's 2:30 in the morning, they shouldn't be up." Mike and Maryse exit the car and walk up to the door, where they decide to knock on the door just in case somebody is still awake in the house. Mike has a key, but decides that it would be more courteous to knock. He knocks on the door twice, and suddenly the door swings open with his father answering. His father is wearing nothing but Grey sweat pants when he answers the door.

Mike is the first to greet him, as he says "Dad, I don't know why you waited up, but I'm glad to see you." The two embrace in a familiar hug. Then Maryse greets him and states "I'm so glad that you decided to wait up for us. It's so kind of you. I love my father-in-law." She hugs him and holds unto him for an almost uncomfortable period of time. Her hands start to wonder down the luscious lumps of Miz's shirtless father. Mike, is exhausted though, and doesn't seem to notice the flirtatious glances between his wife and his father. Mike apologizes to his father and states, "Dad, I would really like to spend more time with you tonight, but, it's been a long day with the pay-per-view and everything else, I need to go to sleep."