"A Tale Of Two Father's Days"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Miz's father replies, "Son, I totally understand, I get that you have been working hard all day and need to go asleep. We have set up your room for you, please enjoy your sleep tonight. We can catch up tomorrow. If your wife wants to join you right now, I totally understand"

But in fact, Maryse tells her husband that she is not completely ready to go to bed. He understands and wishes her a goodnight before placing a kiss on her lips. The Miz tells her to enjoy the time with his father and then proceeds to go to bed.

Maryse and the Miz's father stay up for a few hours continuing to converse about all kinds of things. And though the night continues to approach dawn, there is no denying the chemistry between the two of them. However, after awhile they decide - that it's best to put everything to sleep until tomorrow when the Father's Day celebration is suppose to take place.

The following morning, the Miz wakes up around 10 am, and hears a cluster of noise in his parents' kitchen. His father and mother are feverishly working to prepare a feast for lunch. He looks at them, still slightly confused, before stating "Mom, Dad.. you really don't have to go to this much effort. I have to leave right after lunch to head to the stadium for Raw tonight, we could do something far simpler. Plus, if this is for Father's Day, shouldn't I be doing the work?"

"Oh Mike, we know how busy you've been and it's really nothing. Like, we've said before your presence here today is a gift enough. But, if you do want to be some help, I could use another beer. Could you reach into the fridge and hand me a Pabst Blue Ribbon?" - MizDad responds.

"Beer at 10 am? Oh Dad, you never change..."

"Hey it's Father's Day in spirit here, if you aren't celebrating..."

The Miz simply sighs, knowing that in a few hours from now his father will be a drunken mess. He also knows that he plans to be out of the house by then.

"So dad, how long until the food is ready? I've really got a busy day today... and a tough schedule to maintain."

"Not long son, the brisket should be done in an hour or so. And besides, your pretty little wife isn't even awake yet... you weren't planning on going to the show without her, were you?"

"Well.. I wasn't planning on it, however, it completely depends on her. She mentioned that she might skip tonight's Raw and stay here and spend a few more hours with you and mom."

At the mention of this the Miz's father gets a glisten in his eye, hoping that he will get to spend some alone time with Maryse. After their conversation last night, he really wants to see where those flirtations would go...

"She is free to stay as long as she wants.. that's for sure."

Almost as if she knew that they were talking about her, Maryse walks into the kitchen still dressed in a tight teddy that she had been sleeping in. She walks over to her husband and kisses him on the cheek before exclaiming "Good morning honey - and good morning Father." The MizDad's eyes practically bulge out of his head, staring at Maryse's overflowing tits in the tight teddy. He finally manages to stammer out the following: "I-I n-n-need to go and check on the food. But g-g-good morning Maryse. Lunch will be soon." He then heads outside and proceeds to check the brisket.

Meanwhile inside, The Miz and Maryse continue conversing over cups of coffee while his mother continues preparing side dishes for the upcoming meal. "Are you sure that we can't help you Mom?"

"No, Mike that's perfectly ok. However, the food will be ready soon - the two of you should probably go ahead and get ready. After all, you are on a tight schedule after all."

The Miz agrees and decides that he will take a quick shower. Maryse decides that she too, should probably get ready, after all wearing only a teddy to lunch probably isn't the most appropriate.

The bathroom is filled with shower steam and the sound of sprinkling water, The Miz is standing in the shower lathering his taught muscular body with suds of soap. His muscles and chest now sparkling with soap, as he briskly continues showering. He suddenly hears a rap knocking on the door, the door then swings open, and he hears his wife cooing "Baby - can I join you?"

"In my parents house? Are you sure, Maryse?" - Mike lets out.

"Are you turning me down? Your queen? Besides, it's not the first time we've done it here.. and it definitely won't be the last. Besides, you saw your parents earlier. They are so focused on preparing you a special meal that they won't even notice anything."

"Well, then.. I'd definitely not saying no to you baby."

Maryse continues into the bathroom where she slowly removes the tight teddy that she was wearing earlier. A bit at a time you can see as her luscious naked body is revealed demonstrating all her curves. Her beautiful round breasts, her plump and vivacious ass, and her beautiful pussy. She hops in the shower where the water starts to soak her body. The water droplets running down her body only help to magnify the beautiful toned figure. She looks over at the Miz, who has a gleam in his eye, and she knows precisely what this means. Though, in fairness, she could've figured it out from something else.. not only is there a gleam in his eye, but she can also see his cock begin to twitch with excitement.

As her husband's cock begins to harden, she decides to reach over and help. She rubs her hand up and down his shaft, letting his cock grow increasingly harder and harder in her hand.

"Oh yea baby - keep doing that" - Mike groans.

She continues at it, slowly and meticulously stroking the whole length of his entire shaft. Up and down his long and now almost completely rigid member. Once she knows that her husband is fully erect, she quickly yells at him "I need it baby, I need to fill you deep inside of me. Give it to me hard and fast." As she says this, she turns around facing her backside towards the Miz, while balancing herself firmly in the shower. This allows her to present her now very wet and desirable vagina to her husband. The Miz starts slowly to slide his cock deep into his wife's tight pussy. As he enters her a bit at a time, Maryse begins yelping with glee, grunts, and moans. He continues sliding deeper and deeper into her as the shower room now begins a cacophony of sound - the moans of pleasure blaring over the sounds of the shower.

"Ohhhh baby, that's it, keep going." Maryse lets out, somehow, in between other squeals of pleasure.

The Miz picks up his pace, slightly worried about how much time they have been going at it. He knows that it's almost lunchtime soon and that if he doesn't finish soon, his parents will be looking for him. He begins to thrust with a faster pace, and his wife responds by moaning louder and more quickly. He knows that his wife is about to orgasm, as he can feel her pussy start to tighten around his cock. He indeed knows that with only a few more thrusts, he too will be completely spent.

"Maryse... baby, I'm about to bl-blow blow my load. Where do you want it?"

"On my face! You know I love taking your loads, honey."

The Miz smirks, he knew he chose this wife for a reason. He quickly pulls out of his wife's pussy and she quickly turns around onto her knees ready to take a massive blast to the face. After a few more minutes of Maryse's stroking his cock, he finally erupts onto her face. Load after load leaves Maryse's face completely covered with the hot spunk of the Miz.

"Oh baby, that was so great.. but now we really must get ready for lunch with your parents." - Maryse states.

The two finish getting ready and head downstairs to once again join the Miz's parents. Maryse is now dressed in an elegant, but form-fitting white dress which allows her complete figure to be seen. The Miz is dressed in a suit, ready for tonight's Raw appearance.

"Just in time, the food is ready, and the beers are cold. Of course, we have wine for you Maryse. Now if you guys are ready, let's get to eating." - Mike's dad exclaims.

The two walk outside where they see a complete picnic table covered with a bounty of food. There is the brisket that the Miz's father has spent all morning making, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, salad, dinner rolls, and plenty of beer. Mike's father helps himself to another beer, before quickly chugging it fully down and grabbing another one.

The meal begins and the conversations start flowing. It is mostly light talk and friendly vibes all around until the Miz opens his mouth on a passionate issue. He begins questioning his father about barbecue sauces. Anger, starts to rise in The Miz's father as he hears his son state the following..

"In my opinion, Sweet Baby Ray's is the best barbecue sauce that there is..."

"Ugh, Sweet Baby Ray's is complete shit.."

"Dad, do we really have to fight about this... " - Mike states.

"We don't have to, but you always make it into an issue... You know Mike, we raised you in an Open Pit barbecue sauce family.. and now you come to us with this sacrilegious bullshit about how great Sweet Baby Ray's is... " - His father retorts.

"Dad! It's just a barbecue sauce.. this isn't really worth arguing about.." - He goes on.

"Just barbecue sauce? I don't even know what you are talking about.." - His dad continues.

The Miz sighs, knowing that his father isn't going to let this topic go. He looks at his watch and it reads 1:21 pm. The Miz decides that it is time to leave for the show.. before things get worse.

"I think it's time for me to go, Mom - Dad thanks for the meal today, it's been great, but I really have to be heading towards the arena. It's been great seeing you. Maryse, are you coming with me or are you going to stay here today?"

"Well honey.. I think that I'm going to stay here. I'm just not feeling hanging around backstage tonight. Yesterday was so exhausting, that I could really just use a solid day of rest. And spending some more time with your family seems to be the perfect remedy."

The Miz sighs, but then continues to prepare to leave. He walks out to his car with Maryse, before placing a kiss on her lips and saying, "Have fun dear, I'll come back after the show to pick you up." He then enters his car and drives off towards the stadium.

A few hours have passed since Mike has left. The MizDad and Maryse continue sitting outside drinking heavily and taking in the sun's rays. The Miz's mother has retired to her bedroom in her house to take a nap. Finally alone, the two continue where they left off the night before.

As the sun continues beaming down, Maryse's skin-tight dress seems to grow increasingly tighter as sweat continues to soak her body. As the sweat continues to cling to her dress, it starts to become more and more translucent. The Miz's father can now see through her dress and see her bra barely containing her massive breasts. The Miz's father starts to feel a stirring sensation in his pants. He quickly downs another Pabst Blue Ribbon and decides that if he is ever going to make a move, then it has to be now. Luckily, he has the knowledge that Maryse also has been drinking all day long... so worse comes to worse he can at least play it off as a joke.

He slowly stands up and says.. "Maryse, since Mike didn't really give me a true Father's Day gift... I was wondering if there was any way that you could help me out."

She laughs, before going on to say, "Why, what ever do you mean? I mean, I could think of a few ways to give you a gift, but won't your wife mind?"

"Oh fuck no, we have an agreement about these kinds of things. We are both free to sleep with any current or former WWE superstars."

"Well then daddy, where do you want to do this at?"

The MizDad motions towards the garage. "The garage looks open, and besides it's close, and I'm already getting so hard staring at your glorious mounds through that dress. I want to taste every inch of your body right now."

The two walk over to the garage, where there is an air mattress laying down. Maryse is surprised by this and says, "Did you have this planned?"

"Not exactly, but I was optimistic.. after all, I have been lusting for you for many years.. and I am always optimistic about receiving great Father's Day gifts."

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's get to it!"

With that being said, Maryse begins to press her lips against the MizDad's glorious, but sweat and beer-soaked mustache. She giggles as it tickles her lips. She continues to kiss him as he starts to slide his tongue deeper and deeper into her lips. His hands begin to wander up and down her body, before he finally places them onto her breasts and squeezes them. She once again squeals with delight. Finally, she breaks the embrace and begins to remove the shirt of Mike's father. She takes off his Harley Davidson shirt, and reveals his jiggly, but soft belly. She starts to lather his body with kisses, first on the neck, then she works her way further and further down. She flicks her tongue over his hairy nipples, and slowly places them into her mouth, giving each one of them a quick suck. Finally - she reaches the brim of his sweatpants. She yanks down his sweatpants and is surprised to instantly see his fully erect penis. She makes two observations in her head - it's interesting that both father and son go commando and also that the Miz's Dad is so much bigger than her husband. In fact, she can't help but to think that he might be at least nine inches hard. She slowly places one of his testicles into her mouth, slobbering all over his balls. As she does this, she grasps his shaft as she continues pumping away at his pecker.

"Maryse, that feels so so good, I love how you slurp on my dick. This is sooo much better than I expected."

"Baby, you haven't seen anything yet.. and plus, I need some of that big dick in me right now. I want you to stretch out this pussy."

She removes her dress before finally laying down onto the air mattress. She instantly pulls the MizDad on top of her. He can feel the wetness of her cunt as he begins to enter it. Instantly, the MizDad starts going to town bucking his hips wildly and carelessly. He lacks any finesse, as he is only focused on pounding this gorgeous starlet as hard as he can. Her tits sway and bounce with every deep thrust into her pussy. She lets out moan after moan, "FUCK ME DADDY, THAT FEELS SO GOOD, COME ON BABY, SHOW ME WHAT YOUR SON CAN'T."

He continues to pounce at the increasingly wet pussy, driving his dick as deep into her as he can. At the same time, he grabs one tit into each hand. He gropes them harder and harder, squeezing them at the same time as he is thrusting in. Maryse lets out another loud shriek - "OOHH GOD, DADDY."

Maryse feels herself growing closer and closer to an orgasm, but she doesn't want this experience to end already. She looks up at the sexy and sweaty hunk on top of her and decides that she wants to get stretched in her other hole. She whispers, "Daddy, if you really want a great Father's Day gift.. I'm going to let you have something that I don't even let Mike have. I'm going to let you take my butthole. Please stick that meaty bastard into my ass."

"Well, if you want that, then flip over."

She flips over on the air mattress, presenting her glorious pink butthole to Mike's father. He decides to not immediately place his dick into it. No, he wants more. And besides he already said that he wanted to taste every inch of her body. He gets to his knees and slowly starts to wiggle his tongue into Maryse's butthole. Maryse shrieks and giggles as she can feel his tongue darting in and out of her butthole, while also his mustaches tickles against her backside. He continues to munch on her tender backside, sliding his tongue in and out of her butthole. After awhile, he decides that she is finally ready to accept his girthy penis and he begins to inch into her butt. As he starts to inch in, he feels the tightness of Maryse's hole surrounding his penis. She breaths slowly and finally takes in all nine inches of his penis. He begins thrusting more rapidly, his balls slapping loudly against her firm ass.

After a long day of drinking though, he is starting to wear out, and he knows that he can't continue much longer. Thankfully, at this precise moment.. he hears Maryse calling out, "OH YEA GIMME IT I'M SO CLOSE." He thrusts a few more times before feeling a stream of cum trickle out of Maryse's pussy and soaking the air mattress as she lets out one last shriek. "OH MY GOD, OOOOH GODD. THAT WAS AMAZING. After a few more seconds, she regains her composure before turning to him and smiling. "Now baby, it's time for you to get off too. Let me taste that delicious MizDad jizz." She places his girthy cock deep into her mouth and sucks on it rapidly. She can feel the cum rising as a few seconds later she is blasted into the face, mouth, and tits with multiple loads of sticky, warm cum. She wipes up as much of the cum as she can and swallows it.

"Daddy, we should do this again.. after all, this is turning out to be a great Father's Day. I'm so glad I decided to stay here..."

"I'm glad that you did too, Maryse. This has truly been one of the best Father's Days I have ever had." - Mike's father remarks.

The two then proceed to clean up and head back into the house. Around eleven that night, a car is heard outside and a knock is heard on the door. The Miz is back to pick up Maryse as he promised. He enters his parents house and says, "Dad, I'm sorry about earlier.. I have just been stressed lately.. I'm sorry."

"It's cool son, it happens to all of us. And besides Maryse and I had a great day." - His father responds.

Maryse exclaims, "We should did!"

"Well then, I guess we should be going.. we'll see you soon Dad. Goodbye"

"Goodbye Mike, goodbye Maryse." He walks over to Maryse and kisses her on the lips.

The two slam the door behind them as they exit the house. The Miz asks Maryse, "So why did my dad kiss you on the lips? Wasn't that a little bit weird?"

"Oh Mike, don't worry about it."