All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Honeymoons'

by linda1234

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Oh so right!

Love it!

L

WilBeLesWilBeLesabout 9 years ago

we homosexuals are human just like you and deserve to be treated as such. Remember to post your name next time asshole.

WilBeLesWilBeLesabout 9 years ago

I loved reading this submission. It reminded me of why I am a lesbian in the first place. Please keep wrighting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Never known a woman who enjoyed straight sex more than lesbian, once they tried it.

Cock vs Pussy was my favourite story ever. Glad to see you back.

Just wondering how the Maid of Honour (Sue) happened to be gay. The two Brides were straight for so long.

How did they meet Sue? Or did they help Sue find out her true self? Please tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stopped Short

You could have taken this a page or two or three. The MOH could have taken Sue in there and slowly introduced her to lesbian loving and then dominated her, and given her a good fucking she needed. And then invited her to trade sides and wear the strap on. As we sometimes do...

SaphirBlackSaphirBlackover 8 years ago
So Erotic

I loved every bit of this story and I look very much forward to reading your others!

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 8 years ago
just realized!!

Duh, they also appear in the Atlantic City bet story.

jon99tjon99tabout 8 years ago
yes

yes your right man are dicks with out brains, women knows how to satisfies a woman

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
I though

that this was a very good story, but I do agree with one thing I do wish it was longer this reminds me of a dear john letter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Loved It.

Hallo linda1234, I wish your story "A Tale of Two Honeymoons", had been just a little longer and followed Linda and Sue,,, yes!

Thank-you, for sharing another very lovely story with all of us.

I'm giving you 5 Stars,,, I just wish that it could be more!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Work

This was a very good story. I personally don't care for the Dear John format though

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Jeez talk about a story with zero redeeming characters. Let's see:

- Man hating lesbians who are happy to break up a marriage by making a wife cheat with a woman

- Cheating asshole guy

- Asswipe "parents" forcing someone to marry to a cheating asshole just to avoid losing wedding money.

- Cheating wife (OK he cheated first, so this is the LEAST of her faults - see next)

- Typical asswipe female, choosing an asshole guy to love even knowing he cheats. The type that ignores good decent guys because they aren't macho assholes, specifically. She made her own bed by her choices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous