A Tale of Two Loving Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Tiff began to tug down her airy skirt, the ankle-length number stretching dangerously as it was worked over a thick pair of hips. Maryann thought it might tear as she watched. A bulge appeared between her sister's legs, catching the fabric and forming a deliciously meaty outline. All at once, the skirt reached a threshold, and pulled free of Tiff's curves, falling down around her ankles. Her cock flopped forwards, half erect, and slapped against her ballsack with its foreskin still covering most of the tip. Tiff wasn't wearing any underwear at all, which was uncharacteristic. As far as Maryann remembered, Tiff had quite the collection of supportive panties designed specifically for her... condition.

"Hey! Earth to Ann! You're still wearing clothes silly!"

"Oh, r-right!" Maryann started to fumble with the buttons of her shirt, her fingers feeling numb.

"Relax, little sister, I'll take care of it."

With a calming smile, Tiff dove on top of Ann, her hands latching onto the top of the stunned girl's skimpy maroon skirt. She yanked, sliding the garment away with one simple motion, leaving only Maryann's damp thong covering her sex.

"My, my, that's a slutty little thing..." teased Tiff, looking down at the flesh-colored garment.

"H-hey! I'm n-not..."

"Oh, just relax Ann!"

Maryann watched her sister's fingers curl under her panties and begin to slide them away. First, a small strip of neatly trimmed chocolate-colored pubic hair came into view, then, her dripping gash became visible. Tiff tossed her sister's underwear into a nearby hamper.

"Those will need a wash."

Helpless, Maryann stared at her sister's growing dick as it dangled temptingly before her. She knew her sister had noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Ann? Look me in the eyes."

The younger sister lifted her gaze, her eyes innocent and pleading at the same time.

"You want this. Tell me you want this."

"I... I want it," sputtered Ann.

"Foreplay?"

"No. No foreplay. Take me. Rid me of my virginity, Tiff, before I change my mind!"

"Now that sounds like the bratty little sister I know!"

Tiff pounced, knocking her sister's bare legs apart as she moved between them. Within seconds, her throbbing cock was resting against her sister's virgin hole. She held it in her hands and stroked it a few times, letting it reach the perfect hardness. Her foreskin peeled back, exposing her shockingly-wide glans. It was thicker than Ann remembered... perhaps it had grown?

"When I'm with a virgin, I like to go in ever-so-slightly flaccid. The extra give makes it hurt less."

"When you're... wait, how many virgins have you been with?"

"You'd be surprised how many girls are still virgins at my school, and for some reason they all want me to deflower them."

"But... how many?"

"Let's just say I've had quite a year. Being top of my class is really stressful... so I picked up a few new habits." Tiff's admission helped to explain her more revealing clothing and new haircut.

"Ohh... well, then you know best how to do this. Please, just be gentle."

"Sure thing, sister. Here..."

With a mischievous look, Tiff reached under Ann's pillow and retrieved her vibrator, its surface still shiny with secretions. She pushed it into Maryann's hands.

"Hold this on your clit as I push in, it'll distract you from any pain."

"Oh... okay!"

As Ann switched on the toy, Tiff let a long stream of spit fall from her lips. The clear liquid fell to her erect member, flowing over the base and down each side. With her hands, she rubbed it over her cock's soft skin until it glistened with moisture. Fully lubricated, she was ready to brave the tightness of her sister's virgin cunt. She watched her sister wince cutely as Ann placed the vibrator on her clit, her whole body trembling with anticipation. Tiff's cocktip rested just below, pressing against Ann's slim labia.

"Yeah, you're ready."

Bending down, Tiff placed her hands to either side of her sister's body and stared down at her sister's gorgeous oval face. This was the first time she'd noticed just how cute the girl was. Her cock pressed against Ann's folds, searching for a way inside, and Ann squeaked as she felt the pressure.

"Hushhh, just relax down there."

Carefully, Tiff pushed against her sister's opening, the wide head of her cock forcing apart the smooth labia. She did her best not to get too hard, so that her penis wouldn't have the pussy-breaking girth it normally did.

"Ah! Tiff... it's starting to hurt!"

"It's ok, just focus on your clit... soon it will feel better!"

Ann nodded, her furrowed brow beading with sweat. As her sister entered a little further, she bit her lip, her checks reddening a few shades.

"There, my whole head is inside... I can feel your hymen Ann... I'm going to break it."

"Do it, I can t-take it! I... I want my sister to make me a woman with her cock!"

Tiff bit her lip too, still tasting her sister's lipstick from their kiss. She pulled back slightly, Ann's pussy tickling her tip, and looked into Ann's mesmerizing blue eyes. Without warning, Tiff gave a quick, short thrust, the motion well-practiced from all of her "study sessions" at college. There was a little resistance, then nothing, and a few inches of her shaft were lodged inside her sister's passage.

"EEP!" Ann yelped, and she pressed her vibrator harder onto her clit, hoping to ease the pain of her first penetration.

"Aww, it's ok, the hard part is over... and not a drop of blood, so rare!" Tiff lowered herself, so that her face was only a few inches from Ann's. "Now, for the fun part..."

Gazing down, Tiff pressed her hips forwards, her cock slowly wedging open her sister's vagina. As she went, her shaft swelled to its full harness, straining against its warm prison. She could feel the opening morphing around her cock, accepting her inside, but not without a struggle. Ann was tight... even compared to the other virgins she'd slept with. But she continued, listening to her sister's rapid breaths as her vagina was packed with her sibling's foot-long cock. When there were about four more inches to go, Ann threw aside her sex toy and cried out dramatically.

"AHH, Tiff! You're t-too big! I c-can't, I'm sorry!"

Tiff stopped moving, hiding her annoyance. It wasn't the first time that she'd had to deal with a newbie like her sister, and she knew more than a few tricks that would calm Ann down.

"It's alright Ann... here, until you're comfortable, I'll let you lead."

With a quick grab of Maryann's shoulders, Tiffany rolled to the side, lifting her sister as she dropped towards the mattress. Without her cock ever leaving the hot sheath between her sister's legs, Tiff managed to change position, so that all of the sudden Maryann was sitting on top of her looking down. The younger sister looked surprised, almost unsure about what had happened.

"Just rock your hips back and forth Ann, take as much as you can until it feels good!"

Ann nodded, her face creased with concentration as she made the slightest of movements with her hips.

"That's it!" encouraged Tiff, even though she desperately wanted to plow her sister as hard as she could. It was an exercise in patience.

Ann pushed down onto her sister's substantial phallus, but her pussy still stung from her deflowering. She paused, then lifted her pelvis, doing her best to squeeze down on Tiff's shaft. She could tell from the pulsing response that her sister enjoyed the treatment. Feeling more confident, Ann twirled her hips, spinning her sister's erection in a slow circle as she angled it against the walls of her vagina. Once more, she winced at the burning sensation she felt. Maybe it was best to try some more direct movements?

As Ann cautiously sat down on her sister's ladymeat, Tiff reached out and began to unbutton her sister's top. She started at the collar, lifting the material away from her sister's collarbone before working her way down into the spacious cleavage of Ann's tits. Not wanting to wait, she grabbed each side of the shirt and pulled, popping a few buttons roughly from their loops. Her effort was rewarded with a view of her sister's fitted bra, it's frame barely containing her D-cup tits.

"H-Hey!"

"Oh, your shirt's fine. Just keep grinding me!"

Maryann kept trying to take more cock, and Tiff slipped her hands underneath her sister's bra, knocking it off-kilter. She felt around, squeezing the perfect masses of flesh. They felt much like her own, just a tad smaller and firmer. Her thumbs found their way to Maryann's inverted nipples, and began to gently massage them with slow, circular motions. She could feel the areolae stiffen as they responded to her light touches.

Meanwhile, the newly-taken pussy wrapping around Tiff's cock was become braver, occasionally sinking down a bit closer to her base. Her sister's pussy, so fresh... it was all hers. The thought of anyone else ever having it was impossible. She'd find a way to keep it to herself, at least for the next few months.

"Feeling better Ann?"

Her sister shifted her hips back, taking nearly six inches of her sister's towering fuckstick.

"I... I think so! Let me keep...mmn... trying!"

More confident, Ann placed her own hands on Tiff's massive breasts and adjusted her legs around her sisters rounded hips. She bent the small of her back and brought her hips forwards, dragging her sister's cock with her pussy, and then rocked her ass backwards. This time, it didn't hurt at all, and she engulfed Tiff's cock almost all the way to the base.

"AhhhNN" moaned both sisters at once, their vocalizations of pleasure sounding quite similar.

"Ohh, keep going Ann, y-you've almost taken the whole thing!"

Smiling through her intense concentration, Ann shifted forwards again, allowing some of her sister's shaft to slip free. It was starting to feel... much better. She sat back again, clutching at Tiff's tits, and let her mouth hang open. This time, she rocked back and felt the cock slip all the way in, each of its twelve inches enveloped completely. Proudly, she held in inside, trying to massage it with the vaginal muscles that she was now becoming quite familiar with. With her sister's dick filling her, she felt as if she needed to keep it inside forever, as if it completed her. Massaging more, she became aware of the warm feeling in her clit as it rubbed against her Tiffany's skin. Her sex was streaming with her fluids, the exotic smell of it wafting into her nose. As she began to grind on her sister's member, she gripped Tiff's boobs harder, squeezing them nearly as forcefully as she was the dick inside her.

"Mmmff, Ann! You're really..."

"Shut up and, ahn... enjoy it nerd!" interrupted Ann.

Tiff grabbed her sister's breasts roughly and pulled her down so that they were eye to eye.

"Sorry, but now that you're comfortable, it's my turn to set the pace."

With more strength than expected, Tiff used the leverage she had on Ann's breasts to toss her aside onto the ruffled comforter.

"Oof! Hey, why..."

"Because..." Tiff slid her fingers along her shimmering dick, scraping away some of the copious lubricant that coated it and shaking her hand.

"... you asked me to make you a woman. I can't do that with you on top."

"O-Oh?"

"Now roll over and stick that fat ass in the air for me, coffee bean!"

Ann knew from the commanding tone in Tiff's voice that she had best obey. It was the voice that her sister used when she was short on patience and not in the mood to argue. Usually, she unleashed it during arguments where she and her vastly superior intelligence had no time to debate. But now, Ann suspected it was just because her sister was overly aroused. Without any delay, Ann rolled over to lay prostrate, then raised her soft bottom towards the ceiling.

"That's it sister, but arch your back... make that ass as slap-able as you can.

With a sigh, Ann bent her spine, adding a deep curve that caused her butt to project outward even more, accentuating every camber of its surface.

"And spread your cheeks apart for me."

"O-okay..." The younger girl placed both hands on her asscheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her soaked gash, it's labia reddened with use, and her unspoiled virgin pucker.

Unable to wait, Tiff gave her cock a few tugs, then rested it against her sister's neat folds. She wrapped her hands around her sister's thighs, making sure she couldn't escape.

"Ready?"

"...y-yes."

"Are you sure? I'm going to fuck you really hard..."

"Please... Tiff... do me!" panted Ann, her pussy begging to be full again. She pulled her butt apart even wider, feeling her sister's broad glans resting against her opening.

Tiff grunted with satisfaction.

A second later, Tiff unleashed herself on her sister's juicy ladyparts. She thrust in as fast as she could, her hips slapping against Ann's bodacious butt, sending a wave of energy rippling through her sister's body and bouncing her cock back again. It really was a perfect representation of Newtonian physics. A damp thump echoed through the room, and Tiff paused, letting the sound hang in the air for her sister to enjoy. Then, she dug her fingers in to Ann's warm thighs and pulled her cock back until only the tip remained inside. Her ass tensed as she readied herself to pound Ann's tight hole into submission.

Ann felt Tiff's cock careen into her pussy, and this time it wasn't just once. Her sister pummeled her tight hole over and over, in rapid succession, to the point where she could practically feel herself loosing and acclimating to the size of the fleshy rod. With every rapid thrust, her upper body rocked forwards, pancaking her tits against the mattress. Her hands slipped from her ass, seemingly unresponsive, causing her rear to rebound even more energetically as her sister assaulted her snatch. Overwhelmed by the pleasure of completely giving herself away, her tongue lolled out onto the sheets, staining them with drool.

"AHH, AHHNN HUFFF, AH AAH T-TIFF GAHHH!"

"That's it... scream Ann... ah! Let it... fuck... let it out!"

Leaning in so that her breasts spread over Ann's back, Tiff wrapped her arms all the way around her sister's torso and focused on the quick movement of her pelvis, the shudder of Ann's young body, and the indecipherable cries filling the bedroom. Her cock felt so good that she half-expected it might still be getting harder. Each time she sleeved it inside Ann's vagina, she bottomed out against the girl's cervix. The thought of filling the passage with thick, syrupy cum made her bang Ann's sex with even more vigor.

Feeling her balls start to roil and shift, Tiff knew that she was nearing her release. She reached out in lusty instinct, grabbed her sister's long ponytail, and yanked.

"UFFF HEY!"

"MMNnn, quiet Ann... I... GUH... I know when a girl likes it rough!"

Ann couldn't deny it. She loved the way her sister was treating her, the helplessness of her pleasure as she was used so completely. Her butt was becoming numb from the constant impact, and her clit was inescapably tugging at her conscience. Her eyes rolled back a little as she lost further control of her facial muscles. The only sounds coming from her throat were cute, salacious grunts and wails. She hadn't even cum yet, but she already felt better than any time she'd masturbated. It really did make a difference doing it with someone else. She relished the feel of her sister's powerful grip on her ass, and drank in the sounds of Tiff's exertion.

"UNNFF, Ann... I'm... I'm going... AHHNNN... going to... inside!!"

"W-WHATTT!? Tiff... GAHH, MMMNNN... YOU CAN'T!"

"You know you want it... FUCK... in you!"

"NNNOO! PLEASE, YOU CAN'T!"

Secretly, Ann felt her womb begging to hold Tiff's cum, her passage tightening as if to hold her sister's penis within. But it would just be so wrong, and she wasn't even on birth control! If she got pregnant... It was just too risky, and even in her insatiable state she couldn't allow it.

"Ffff-fine! But if I can't fill your pussy... HAaa... I need something else to fill..."

With a devious smirk, Tiff ran a thumb down the crack of Ann's ass until it rested on her sister's virgin anus. She traced circles around it, without ever pausing her deep thrusts.

"TIFFFF, WHAT! N-N-NOT THERE EITHER!"

"Oh, UFF AH, you're sure? Most girls... MNN... beg for me in their ass!"

"NO! NOT... PFFTT!... not happening!"

"HMMPH! Well, only on hole left then... get ready to taste me!"

"Al-Alright! GAHNNN! Keep... Keep fucking me!"

Not wanting to leave her sister waiting, Tiff found a reserve of energy and renewed her efforts, ramming her pillar into Ann at an ever-quickening pace. She felt her ballsack tighten even more as her body prepared to release a potent load. Her nuts pressed against her thighs and slapped against Ann's clit, providing the blissed-out girl with even more stimulation. She could hear her sister's pussy splashing moisture onto her front, tickling her as it rolled down her legs and dirtied the bedspread. Ann's scent filled her nose, the sweet smell of sweat that reminded her of the days they went running together out past the edge of town. Now, that young girl she remembered from her high school days was here before her, taking her needy length like a complete slut. The feel of Ann's snug pussy, and knowing she was its first cock... made her clench her jaw in desire.

Ann felt her sister's cock throbbing and jumping, seemingly growing thicker again. Her nerves were blazing with energy, her spine tingling with pleasure. She clenched her vagina uncontrollably, and started to press her hips back against Tiff's cock in a perfect rhythm. The new motion added power, and her orgasm approached at an unexpected pace.

"Tiff! Tiff I'm gonna... I'M GONNA... I'M CUMMINGGG!"

Ann's fingers dug into the cool sheets, nails scraping at the fibers.

"MMMN, that's my girl! Let it out!"

"OOHHHH AHHHHNnnnMMMNN!" screamed Ann, her voice hardly muffled as she buried her face in her comforter.

And then, on one particularly strong drive from her loving sister's girlcock, she came. Hard. Harder than ever before. For a moment, the whole room faded away, her bed, her computer, her home... all gone. It was just her and her sister's cock, made from the same flesh, the same blood. She felt complete, so full, an absolutely heavenly feeling that made her cry out her sister's name in passion.

"TIFFFFF! OHH TIFFFF YESSS! AHHHHHNN TIFFFFFFF!"

"YESS! Let it take you! Don't hold back... OH, oh I'm c-cumming too! Shit! Here I...!"

"GANNHHNN MMNN W-WAIT! PULL... GUHHN... TIFF, PULL O-OUT!"

"OH FUCK! ANN! Roll over! Roll over and OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

With reluctance, Tiff pushed her sister down onto the mattress, letting her cock pull free from her sister's member-hugging pussy with a loud schluckkk. She lurched forwards, landing atop Ann just as the girl rolled onto her back, and sat perched atop her sister's heaving breasts with her slick cock held tightly between her fingers. As she tried to keep the feel of Ann's decadent cunt in mind, she could barely remember for what she was searching.

Then, Ann opened her oral orifice wide, and stuck out her cute pink tongue. The girl's sea-glass eyes begged Tiff to climax. Tiff, after a few prodding misses, finally sent her cocktip between Ann's lips, just a moment before she burst. She let loose an animistic grunt and threw her hands into the free hair at the sides of her sister's head, holding her in place. The velvety-wet feel on her glans was the only thing she needed to take her over the edge.

Ann's dramatic eyes went wide as Tiff launched a long rope of thick, creamy jizz into the back of her mouth. The impact of it against her throat almost made her gag, but she did her best to remain calm and be patient with her sister. Another blast of hot cum burst into her, ricocheting off the roof of her mouth and careening back towards her gullet. She swallowed reflexively, feeling the sticky mess flowing slowly down her esophagus, just as the next spurt of Tiff spunk came forth. This one was more voluminous than those before, ballooning Ann's cheeks. The tasty was admittedly wonderful, saline but somewhat sweet too, like the saltwater taffy she enjoyed on summer vacations to the shore. She felt it back up into her nose and dribble out of her nostrils. Regrettably, Ann had to break the seal around her sister's tip; there was too much to hold in.