A Tale of Two Loving Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers

"Pffstt acckk ack!" coughed Ann, spraying a fine mist of cum over her cheeks and onto Tiff's cock. She tried to swallow more, but another flood of splooge filled her mouth as Tiff's balls contracted once more and released another sizable portion of her load. Ann wasn't sure, but she suspected that this was more cum than a normal penis was supposed to release. As she looked up at her sister's pleasure-dead face, Tiff glanced down quickly and saw how smothered her sister looked. In a moment of consideration, she lifted her dick away slightly and took it in hand, stroking it rapidly.

"Keep swallowing my spunk, Ann! I'm gonna cover you with my cummm!"

Her squirts of sperm slightly diminished, but still potent, Tiff shot strands of cum across her sister's cheeks. Strings of it landed against the girl's forehead, then draped into her chocolate hair... the contrast with Tiff's off-white cum looking quite attractive.

"AHH HEYYY, watch it!" yelled Ann as a heavy thread of batter landed against her left eye, plastering it closed. Tiff didn't even notice her protest, still caught in the tail end of her extensive orgasm.

Jizz lay scattered across the sheets and hung from Ann's chin. It pooled above her collarbone, and clung to her soft reddened skin like paste. As a few more gouts of it spilled from Tiff's throbbing vein-riddled cock, she licked it from her lips, drinking in the semen while it was still warm and viscous. It was so gooey that she almost wanted to chew it before swallowing. She smiled up at her exhausted sister, not ever wanting to wash her face again.

"T-Tiff... you're delicious..." whispered Ann.

"Ohhh, damn that was... you're amazing Ann. You really, hahhh... swallowed a lot!" panted Tiff in reply. Finally done, she flopped down at her sister's side, snaking an arm under her sibling's shoulders. Ann turned her jizz-covered face to look into her sister's twinkling jade eyes.

"We... have to do this again... you were so perfect!" begged Ann.

"Yes... I could do you every night... probably more."

"But our parents..."

"Screw our parents, they'll never find out. We'll be careful."

"You... you mean you really want to keep doing this with me?"

"Oh! Of course, little coffee bean!"

Ann thought for a moment, her eyes starry, but then a frown crept across her face.

"B-But... you'll be at school! And I'll be here all alone!"

"Shhh, sister... look. I'll help you with your college applications and entrance exams. You can retake the SAT and we'll get you into my university, no matter what! And then... we can be roommates..."

"Tiff, you'd really do that for me? I..."

"Sure I would! Anything for my sexy baby sister!"

"Tiff, I... love you!"

Tiff was almost surprised to hear the words, but they filled her with pride. "Aww, I love you too Ann... every part of you."

Spontaneously, the spent two sisters shared a gentle kiss. It lasted only a few seconds, but Ann felt as if she lived a lifetime within the grip of her sister's lips. As Tiff pulled away, a bridge of cum stretched from Ann's lips, and she licked it up. She really did taste quite good.

"Now, let's get you all cleaned up and change these sheets... Mom and Dad could be home any minute, and they can't see us like this!"

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers