A Tale of Two Marital Failures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan couldn't really believe it was happening. A beautiful, very sexual woman was under him, on his couch and he was about to enter her. Condom, he remembered. In his lust and excitement, he didn't think to give her oral as a warm up. All he could think of was getting down to business and fucking her brains out.

Peaches seemed to understand his hurry. "My purse," she whispered. Dan said nothing but got up and quickly found what he was looking for. There was also a small tube of lubricant. She doesn't need this, he thought, and then realized it was a spermacide as well. He almost tore off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks, leaving himself naked. Peaches was doing the same. Off came her blouse and bra, then her skirt.

She was kicking off her sandals when Dan was getting the condom on. She held out her hand and he gave her the tube. She quickly put some on her finger tips and applied it to herself, then put one leg over the top of the couch. She was clean shaven and to Dan, she looked like the Goddess of Sex. He got on top of her and she took his penis and guided it to her vagina. Dan was able to control himself enough not to just slam into her. As he entered, she gave a long moan and said, "I'm yours, Dan. Anything you want." He wanted to fuck her and he did.

Trying not to be too clumsy, he started stroking in her, not going too deep at first. She held his hips and pulled him in, wanting more. He responded by moving in and he felt his cock head touching her cervix. "Yes...oh God...yes..." she moaned as Dan pumped into her deepest depths. He moved his head down to lock lips and they French kissed as he continued to pump. He felt her firm breasts against his chest, her nipples hard. Her hair smelled of apples. Her perfume was intoxicating. Her mouth tasted fresh and clean. Dan had not felt this alive for a long time.

After a few minutes, he was breathing hard and felt the need to slow down or risk coming too soon. Peaches must have been reading his mind. She moved under him, pushing him off and he got up. She stood up and gently guided him to lie down, with his body close to the edge. Then she gave him a few seconds of oral delight, smiled at him and moved on top. Dan watched as she slowly lowered herself onto his penis and guided it in again. God, she looks incredible, he thought. Straddling him, she started to slowly move back and forth, his penis going from deep penetration to almost slipping out. She was sitting up, gazing at him with a look of rapture on her face. "You are so beautiful," he said, meaning it. "I can't really believe this is happening."

Peaches gave him a seductive smile and said, "Believe it, big guy. This is real," and squeezed her vaginal muscles down on him. Dan groaned and closed his eyes, drinking in the sensation. Peaches continued to slowly move, squeezing in rhythm to her fucking.

Dan just lay there and took it. "Unbelievable," he murmured. "Unbelievable." After a minute of her special attention, Dan felt his orgasm was close. "It's so beautiful. I'm in heaven. You're making me come."

Peaches smiled and said, "Not just yet. Soon, but first..." and she got up, and taking Dan's hand, helped him up as well. Then she stood facing the couch, moved her legs apart and leaned over, with her hands on the couch. Her legs were straight. Dan stared at her, drinking in the sight, then stood close and guided his penis into her offered vagina and holding her hips, started fucking backdoor. He quickly felt a rush of sexual power and was pumping into her, his hips slapping her ass. Peaches arched her back like a stretching cat. "Go for it, big guy. Just go for it. Fuck me like you paid for me."

The invitation gave Dan a feeling of strength, of domination and power. He did as she requested and went primal. Focusing only on his own lust, he closed his eyes, tilted his head back and started giving her sudden, deep thrusts, almost pushing her away. She braced her arms on the couch and took everything he could give her. "Yes...yes...that's it...fuck me...fuck me hard...don't stop...oh shit...shit...fuck me...fuck me...fucking pound it into me..."

Dan had never heard a woman talk like that during sex. It was as if he had swallowed the world's best aphrodisiac. He started to grunt with his thrusts, moving into her with almost savage fury. He felt the mother of all orgasms start to build. He was now groaning as if in serious pain. "Oh God...oh God...coming...coming...I'm going to come...oh shit...shit..." He felt his body tense and he pulled her in against him. Then he felt her squeezing on him and his orgasm took off. He bucked into her as he shot cum in several hard spurts. "Fuck!...Fuck!... Fuck!..." and he collapsed over her, gasping and trembling.

She remained motionless as he moved in her, grinding his hips against her ass, getting the last delicious sensations, then just straightened up and looked at his penis, still in her vagina. "Peaches...oh my...that was...un-fucking-believable."

She slowly straightened up, letting his penis gently slip out and then turned and took him in her arms, kissing him. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you," he mumbled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she whispered. "I think I need to finish my drink. Then it's my turn."

"Anything you want, Peaches. Anything."

Still breathing heavily, Dan reached for his glass as Peaches reached for hers. Then, standing there, naked and happy, they touched their glasses together. Dan tossed back the rest of his scotch in one go and the straight liquor went down his throat like it was water.

Peaches gave him a smile, then tossed hers back as well. She swallowed with a bit of trouble, then turned red and gave a couple of coughs. "Damn! How do you do that?" Then looking at him with a slight grin, she said, "I think you need a break before going on. How about one more," and handed him her glass.

As Dan got the bottle, Peaches put on her panties and her blouse, leaving it unbuttoned. "You look good that way," Dan murmured, and poured her drink. "Thank you and thank you," she said, taking the glass. Feeling a bit exposed, Dan got on his under shorts, then poured himself a stiff one. He sat on the couch and Peaches got on his lap sitting sideways and snuggled in. Dan put his free hand around her and felt very good about life.

They were both silent for a minute, each lost in their own thoughts. Dan spoke first. "Just a few hours ago, I was feeling very sorry for myself. Then I signed up for the site and now you're here. I still can't believe it."

Peaches was silent for a moment. Then she said, "At first, I was struggling to accept that I had signed up. I've been with...a few guys...okay...four or five. At first I was so unsure of what I was doing. I didn't feel safe. I didn't feel...like a lady anymore. God, I was raised in a Baptist family for Christ's sake. Oops...I'm not supposed to swear."

Dan had to laugh at that one. "Don't worry," he said, "I've done a bit of that myself this evening."

Peaches was looking at her panties, which looked like they were purchased at an upscale lingerie shop. "When I was a girl, my mother only allowed me to have plain white cotton panties, and now look at me."

Dan chuckled. "I am looking and believe me, I like what I see." Peaches sighed, hugged her own legs and then took a sip of her drink.

She swallowed slowly, savouring the taste. "Baptists aren't supposed to be drinking this stuff," she said. "I married a Baptist and we didn't drink at all. Never went to parties, never danced and never had sex that went beyond the missionary position. Never used any interesting words, never smoked and never ate a meal without a prayer. Then I found out he was screwing the Pastor's wife. It had been going on for three years. Even the son of a bitch Pastor knew about it and didn't tell me. One of the women on the church board found out about it and she's the one who told me. Turned out, the Pastor is fucking gay and didn't give a Damn if his wife was screwing around, which she had been doing since they got married. Of course, he was getting it from any guy he could find. My husband tried to tell me it was his duty to keep the bitch happy, to keep fucking her and letting the congregation believe their Pastor was as pure as the driven snow. The fucking piece of shit even said he was only doing God's will. I told him he was full of it and if he didn't make a fuss, I would keep quiet, but if he gave me any static about a separation, I would stand up on Sunday morning and spill the beans. He moved out, I haven't been inside a church since and I don't think I ever will. My lawyer drew up a separation agreement and he signed. I hope I never see the bastard again."

Dan listened and felt her anger flow out with her words. He was unsure if her story was true but felt that she was actually being honest. He was aware that internet sites like this one were notorious for fabrications and deception, but he was quite willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

When she was finished talking, he felt her relax and sink against him. And I thought I had a miserable life, he thought. No wonder she's so into the casual sex. She's just getting back at her ex, even if he doesn't know it.

Peaches must have read his mind again. "I told the prick I was on the net, getting sex whenever I wanted it. I told him I was drinking. I tried a cigarette, but it was gross. I told him I was going to clubs and dancing. I told him I was having sex with women as well. That was a lie, but I just wanted to hurt him. God, I want to hurt him. All those years, living like a puritan and what was he doing. Screwing the God Damned Pastor's bitch of a wife. I went to talk to her. All she wanted was my silence. `For the sake of the church` she said. I told her she could have my silence, shove her church up her ass and fuck my husband twice a day if she wanted. Do you know what the bitch said to that? 'I have been fucking him twice a day'. I could have ripped her face off. She was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Smug little bitch! I hope she gets Aids from her husband. Probably already has. I hope my ex gets it."

Then she tensed. "Don't worry. I got tested. Stupid prick didn't give it to me, if he has it, thank God. I know I'm not supposed to think that way but I hope he dies miserably, in pain and alone. I am so angry at him. So fucking angry. I guess you can tell. I'm sorry to go on like this but...I just had to tell someone. It's been bottled up inside. It's been eating at me. I get stomach cramps every day. I just can't let go of it. I hate the bastard. I hate him! I fucking hate him! Shit...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." She was crying now.

Dan just held her as she sobbed. He held her as her body shook with her crying. He said nothing, not knowing anything to say that would help. He just held her, rocking her and letting her cry. It seemed surreal. One minute she was sex personified and now she was like a heartbroken child. Slowly her crying subsided. Dan ran his fingers across her scalp, trying to sooth her pain. After another minute she was silent, just breathing deeply, coming back from her grief. Then she spoke.

"I'm sorry, Dan. I am so sorry. I know this is your first time...doing this...and look what you have ended up with. A train wreck. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Peach...Eleanor. It's okay. I understand. Believe me, I understand. You don't have to apologize. And if you're a train wreck, then...well...you're not a train wreck. You're just...mad as Hell. I don't blame you. Not one bit. Not one little bit" Peaches snuffled and calmed down.

"My God, I must look a mess." She ran a hand over her eyes. Her finger tips were black with mascara. "Don't look," she said.

"I probably look like a train wreck as well." Dan moved her head against his chest and held it there, running his hand against her face. Her open blouse was wet from her tears. Her breasts were wet as well. She snuggled in closer and Dan felt her body relax. Her breathing settled and she sighed deeply.

"I can't believe I did that, telling you everything. I haven't told a soul up to now. Not even my parents. You can't...tell anyone. Please."

Dan hugged her and said, "Not to worry. It was pillow talk. I never pass on pillow talk. Not that we have a pillow here..."

Now Peaches gave a chuckle. "It probably wasn't the kind of pillow talk you were expecting." She sat up and turned to Dan, giving him a simple kiss. "Oh my God, look at your chest. Runny mascara all over it."

"All over your face as well," he said with a smile. Let's go wash it off. The shower is upstairs."

"Just a sec," she said and picked up her glass. "I'll try this again," and she tossed it back. Her face screwed up and she gave a slight cough, but managed to swallow. She gulped and took a deep breath. "Wow. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that without dying."

Dan just smiled and tossed back his stiff one. Without skipping a beat, he said, "All you need is a little practice. But don't practice too much. This stuff is dangerous."

They walked up the stairs hand in hand. He chose to use the en suite. It was cleaner. Besides, the shower stall was small, making it very cozy for two. They got out of what little clothes they had on and Dan turned on the warm water. Peaches put her hand in and said, "A little hotter please. I need to relax a bit."

In the shower, they soaped each other, ran hands all over each other and Dan felt wonderful about it. Peaches washed his penis and he felt an urge to have more sex. He smiled as he remembered her saying 'Then it's my turn'. He stood behind her and paid special attention to her breasts. She rocked slightly and let her head go back against him. Then he ran a soapy hand over her smooth vulva and she murmured. He gave her a few seconds of gentle massage and she sighed.

She put a hand over his and held it there, inviting him to continue. He did and soon she was rocking more, side to side, rubbing her wet, soapy ass over his thighs. Dan felt his penis responding. He kept up the massage, going from her clitoris to her vagina. With his other hand, he cupped a breast and massaged that as well. Peaches moaned and kept rocking. They stayed like that for a few minutes, Peaches getting more and more vocal and Dan getting thicker and harder.

"Ummm, I like that...you have a wonderful touch...a girl could get used to this...yes...like that...just like that..." Dan tried hard to keep doing exactly what had brought on the 'just like that'. Peaches was rolling her hips now, getting close to orgasm. "Oh, yes...yes...don't stop...ummmmm..." Her groans of pleasure got louder and her hip rolling got more pronounced. Then, with a few spasms, her body went stiff and she gasped. "Yes!...Yes!" and she was climaxing. Her body shuddered and her hand pressed Dan's hand tighter to her femininity. Her legs squeezed together, trapping Dan's hand and he pressed into her hard. "Oh!..Oh!.." as she gave a last few spasms, then went still.

Slowly she relaxed, Dan's hand was free and she turned around and held him tight. She took a few deep breathes and sighed deeply. "That was wonderful. Thank you. Thank you."

The only thing Dan could think of saying was, "You're welcome," and he hugged her.

After a moment of shared tenderness, she looked up and asked, "How's my face?" Dan smiled and said," Your face is beautiful. A few black streaks, but it's beautiful"

He took a facecloth and wiped away the steaks of mascara. Peaches got the shampoo and did her hair. "I feel a lot better now", she said, rinsing off the suds. "Of course, it's hard to feel bad when you've just had an orgasm." She dropped to her knees and took his penis into her mouth. She licked and sucked for only a minute and said, "Just a quick thank you. Shall we continue in the bedroom?"

Dan sighed and nodded 'yes'. Peaches got up and stepped out of the shower. "Where's the hair dryer?" she asked. Dan groaned. It had gone with his ex.

"I'm afraid I don't have one. Not anymore, that is."

"No problem. You'll just have to put up with damp sheets. Is that okay?"

"As if I'm going to object," he said. "Crawl in soaking wet if you want. I won't mind it at all."

Now Peaches laughed. "I'll get most of me dry, but my hairs going to be a mess in the morning." Then she paused. "Is it all right if I stay tonight? I should have asked. I really don't want to go home...after..."

Dan gave her a simple kiss. "Yes. I want you to stay. In fact I demand you stay." Peaches just nodded 'yes' and went about towelling off.

"Well," she said. "This is what I look like without make up."

"And without clothes," added Dan.

She giggled "This is the real me."

"I like the real you," and he gave her another hug.

"I'll be right back," she said and was out the door.

She was back in only twenty seconds, holding some condoms and her lubricant. Without saying anything, she put them on the night table. Then she pulled back the covers and got into Dan's bed. Dan just gazed at the sight and after a few seconds, she gave him the 'come here' hand signal.

He got into the bed, rolled over to be on top of her. Keeping most of his weight supported by his elbows, he locked his lips to hers and the French kissing started again. He kissed her all over her face and neck, moving down to give her breasts his attention. She held his head as he kissed, nibbled and sucked. Then he took a nipple into his mouth and gently bit.

She sighed and held his head tighter. Sucking and then biting, she was soon moaning. "God, I love that." Her moved to her side and put a hand to her vulva. She parted her legs, drawing one up, splayed to the side. He went to her clitoris and started gently moving, still working at her nipple. "Ummm" she murmured. "You can keep that up as long as you like."

Peaches reached over to the table and got her lube. Putting some on her finger tip, she said, "Just a sec," and rubbed it on her clitoris and labia. With that, Dan's fingers glided over her with slippery ease. He gently squeezed the shaft between thumb and finger. She sighed deeply and settled back on the bed, her breathing slow and steady.

For the tenth time that night, Dan wondered if he was still on planet Earth. 'How lucky can a guy get?', he wondered as he continued to make Peaches softly moan. An unbelievably beautiful woman, a stranger, comes over and wants sex, lots and lots of sex. A bit of a crying jag, but that's okay. Now she's in my bed and I'm going to make her come and then...whatever she wants. Whatever she wants, she gets. After letting me fuck her like a porn star fucks, anything she wants is hers'. Peaches was holding his hand to her self again.

"Back now?" she murmured. 'How does she do that?', he wondered. She must have sensed he was off in dream land. He nodded 'yes', her nipple still in his mouth and she giggled. 'Concentrate', he told himself. 'I can count my blessings later'. He moved his hand down a bit to slip a finger into her now very wet vagina.

"Ummmmm...that's good...very, very good." and she sighed deeply again. She rolled towards him, to offer her other breast and nipple, lifting her upper leg to give him unrestricted access to her vagina and clitoris. As he took the offered nipple, she sighed again and settled comfortably, her upper foot by her knee. Dan again thanked his lucky stars and started to massage her G spot.

She was so slippery with the lube and her own wetness, his hand was like a well oiled love toy as he worked his palm against her clit and worked two finger tips against her G spot. Peaches was still breathing steady and deep, lost in the pleasure. Dan wanted to make it last and didn't try to increase the pressures or his hand speed. The thought of making her come slowly and passionately seemed like the right thing to do. As if she was reading his mind again, Peaches murmured, "This feels...so...incredibly...good," giving each word an emphasis. Then she went silent again and enjoyed.