A Tale of Two Marital Failures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was now a bit faster, a bit shallower and she moved her hips in a slow dance. She was climbing up to an orgasm and Dan deliberately backed off a touch. Peaches was content for a minute and then pressed his hand in a bit more firmly. 'I want to come soon' was the clear message.

Dan did what she wanted and picked it up a bit. In half a minute, she was moaning softly, her breathing faster and her hips rolling harder. Dan gave her nipple a not so gentle bite and she gasped and clutched his head to her breast tighter. He sucked and bit harder and she pushed her breast forward, begging for more. With his hand to her most sensitive parts and his mouth at her nipple, Peaches was now almost whimpering.

Dan felt her closing her legs, holding his hand prisoner to her vulva as she started rolling her hips with the impending orgasm. Almost afraid to bite her nipple harder, he did so and she gasped again and her body started to rock. He pressed into her vulva hard, squeezing her clitoris and forced his finger tips to massage even harder. She was gasping, shaking and when he bit down on her nipple again, she started to climax.

"Oh my God...oh my God...oh my God..." she hissed from behind clenched teeth and then her whole body seemed to climax. She let out a cry of sexual passion and went limp for a second, then tightened again, then again. "Oh God, I'm still coming...still coming..." and she after one more intense body spasm, she gasped and went totally limp, falling over onto her back. She was gasping for air like she had been underwater.

Dan was amazed. He had never seen a woman come so hard in his life. He moved up and gazed at her face. It was covered in sweat, flushed red and she had her eyes open but didn't seem to be looking at anything. She laid still and just recovered her breath. Her chest was moving up and down as if she had just finished a marathon. 'Oh my God', he thought as he looked at her right breast. It had bite marks and the start of some bruises. He leaned over and gave the nipple a soft kiss. At a second kiss, Peaches softly held his head and he sucked gently on her nipple. She didn't speak for a full minute.

"Where have you been all of my life?" she asked in a soft voice. "Why couldn't we have met twenty years ago?"

Dan moved up, lying flat on his back and she cuddled up with her head again his chest and an arm around him. He thought for a moment and offered,"If we had met twenty years ago, I would be dead of heart failure and you'd be a grieving widow."

Peaches just thought a moment herself and replied, "I don't think you'd be dead, confined to a wheelchair maybe, but not dead."

Dan chuckled. "Either way, we wouldn't be together tonight, would we?"

After a pause, she answered, "You're right. Things happen for a reason. At least I used to believe that. Maybe it's true."

After a comfortable minute of silence, Peaches said,"You know, you're the fifth guy...no, sixth, I've...you know...since I signed up. You're the only one I want to see again. You're the only one I've wanted to fall asleep with. The other guys...they just seemed...wrong somehow. I was beginning to think this whole easy sex thing was...just too easy. Too easy and too...full of guys that I really felt bad about...fucking, I mean. There. I said it. My mother would wash my mouth out with dish soap if she ever heard me say that word." She giggled. "Fucking. There, I said it again."

Dan caressed her head. "It's pillow talk, with a pillow this time. You can say whatever you want." Peaches stayed quiet for a minute and Dan kept caressing her head.

"Anything?" she then asked.

"Anything," he said, "anything at all."

She paused a few seconds and then said, "In that case, I want to fuck you again. I want you to lie still and let me fuck you and fuck you and fuck you." She said it in a voice of simple sincerity. "And I'm not going to take no for an answer," she added, also sincerely.

Dan just kept up the caressing. "Anything, Peaches. Anything you want," and he smiled.

She moved her arm down and played with his semi erect penis. Keeping her head on his chest, she took the shaft in her hand and gently milked it, gently squeezing and moving. "You know Dan; I have to admit I probably signed up to really piss off my miserable husband. I hope you don't mind."

He thought about his own reason for joining. "It's as good a reason as any," he offered. "I joined because I hadn't had sex since my wife walked and even my buddy's daughter was looking good."

"Not his wife?" she asked, again sounding real.

Dan chuckled. "His wife is a really beauty and I have fantasized, but...he's been good to me and...well...let's just say fantasy won't get my teeth knocked out."

Peaches continued to bring his penis back to life. "Tell me about your fantasies...and I'll tell you mine."

Dan thought about that. He had never talked to his ex about sex fantasies and here was Peaches asking him about them, the very first time they had met. Then he mentally kicked himself. Why had they met?

"Well," he began, "I would like to be in bed with two women at the same time. But that's a pretty common male fantasy I think. I would like to be...rich...very rich and have a bevy of young chicks at my beck and call. I would like to have my own...my own private room at a high class brothel, bordello or whatever, and order my sex like it was on a menu. How am I doing so far?"

Peaches murmured "Hummm..." and then asked, "Don't you think it would get...boring to be able to just snap your fingers and have it delivered? No thrill of the chase. No scheming and seducing to get someone to accept your wishes. Kind of like I feel about this site. It's too easy. Not that I mind finding you, but...all the others...it was like I was on the menu. It was a thrill at first, but then...it all seemed so repetitive. Contact, meet, fuck, go home. The only real good thing was finding you...and getting better at using...colourful language. I really was a prude all my life. I guess I've been making up for lost time."

Now Dan chuckled. "If you want to make it up with me, I'll be happy to help you with that."

Peaches judged that Dan's penis was almost ready. She moved down to give him some last preparation, taking his penis into her mouth and softly sucking. Then she worked her tongue up and down, just like the girls did in porn videos. Dan thought that she may have watched a few, to help learn how to make up for lost time, not that he minded. He laid there, feeling her tongue and mouth give him reasons not to mind at all. "What about your fantasies," he asked.

She kept her mouth occupied for a few seconds and then said, "In time...soon..." and went back to her first job. Dan felt his penis get harder and thicker. This woman is good for me, he thought, just what I needed.

Again, Peaches showed her mind reading powers. She reached for a condom and her lube. "I think you needed this, didn't you?"

Dan thought again, 'How does she do that?' and said, "Yes, very much. You've saved me from...I'll tell you later."

Peaches opened, then put the condom on him and gave her vulva an application of her lube. "Remember, lie still. Don't move and well... you'll see." With that she moved up, and closing her eyes, gave him a long, sensuous kiss. Then she moved up further and put a nipple to his mouth. He raised his head to take it but she pushed it back down. "Lie still," she said and she put her nipple down on his mouth.

He took it and closed his lips over it, holding it. She paused for a few seconds and then slowly lifted it away, then gave him her other nipple. He took it the same way and she again, paused then pulled it away. Dan's hands went to cup her butt cheeks and she said, "Hands down, big guy. No touching." Dan groaned in pretend frustration, but put his arms down and sighed, anticipating the pleasures to come.

Peaches slowly moved down, keeping her breasts with her now erect nipples on his skin, running then down his chest and abdomen, pressing them against his penis as she held it. Dan murmured, "That feels..."

"Shush," she said. "No talking."

Keeping his penis in her hand, she gently played with his ball sack, lifting and very gently moving his testicles. She ran her hand up and down his inner thighs, all the while holding his penis with the other hand. She gently touched his exposed anus and he jumped. She paused, and then touched it again. This time he just stiffened. At the third touch he was able to hold still. Dan' eyes were closed and he didn't see her take a finger tip and move it to her vagina, getting a bit of lube on it. Then she touched him again and held it.

Dan's heart was racing. His ex stayed strictly away from there and he had been forbidden to touch her there as well. In fact Dan had never felt a touch there during sex and he was getting very excited. Peaches very gently pressed in and her finger tip barely moved in a quarter inch. Dan gave a slight gasp, but remained still. Then she moved in a tiny bit more, paused and withdrew. Dan didn't see her smiling happily as she moved up, straddling him and lowered her vagina to accept his now throbbing cock.

She moved down to completely take it, and gave a sigh herself. On her knees, she moved up and down, slowly and steadily. After several times like that, she moved up enough that his cock came out of her. She had a hand ready to hold it there. Holding it, she paused, then lowered herself, impaling her vagina on her lover's very throbbing cock. She kept up that technique for several minutes before lowering her body and lying on his chest.

She moved back and forth now, sliding her breasts over his skin. The friction must have been a bit much, as she took the lube and applied a generous amount to his chest and her breasts, then resumed the sliding, now with buttery smooth movements. Dan groaned in earnest this time. The sensation of her erect nipples and firm small breasts, massaging his chest was heavenly. Then Peaches got sexually creative by squeezing down on him when he was in deep and holding the squeeze as she moved forward, relaxing as she moved backwards.

"So you want to know about my fantasies, do you?" she asked in a husky, seductive voice. "Are you sure you want to hear them? I wouldn't want to scare you away."

Dan remembered not to talk and just nodded his head 'yes'. "Are you sure?" she murmured. Again Dan nodded 'yes'.

"Well," she began, "I want to warn you. Years of being brought up in a very religious family and years of marriage to a...church going man...kind of makes a girl...creative...inventive...and a little bit naughty." She went silent and continued her exquisite massage and slow fucking. Dan was breathing heavier now, the luscious sensations going straight to his brainstem and back down his spine to his groin. Years of marriage to his uncreative wife had made him somewhat blasé about sex. A bit naughty sounded very good.

"So", she began, "Let me tell you about this fantasy that I have. I've been thinking about it. It goes like this." Keeping up her rhythm, she sat up and put her hands on his chest. With her back arched, she was moving by rocking on him, pressing her clitoris against his pubic bone. "I would like to give my husband and that Pastor's wife a little message. Maybe the Pastor as well. Do you think you could help me with that? I would be ever so grateful. Please?"

Dan didn't know what to say. It would be very hard to say 'no' to the woman who was fucking him at the moment, so he just said, "Message?"

"Yes, a message. I want them all to know...just what I think of them...in a very special way. You see, I still have a key to the church. My Pastor's wife fucking husband had it and must have forgotten to take it when he left. So what I'd like to do, with your able assistance, is to...have sex in the church, with me on the pulpit, and you...well, doing what you did downstairs. I have a video camera and...well, it would be interesting to send them all a copy, don't you think?"

All the while, Peaches had been keeping up her technique. Dan was very impressed with her sexuality and more so with the exquisite vaginal tightening as she moved on him. "May I ask...you a question?"

She nodded 'yes'.

"If I don't want to...who am I kidding? Of course I will. On one condition, though." She looked at him with a questioning gaze. Dan hesitated, then said, "Only if you tell me why your nickname is Peaches."

Peaches lost her rhythm as she burst out laughing. She fell onto him and hugged him tight. "I have a very good feeling about you," she said. "And I'm seldom wrong." Dan silently agreed, thinking that she seemed to be able to read him like he was an open book.

Peaches started her delicious dance again. "Okay. When I was about eight years old, I was at a friend's house. She was eight as well and we were in the third grade together. Her mom and dad were also in the church, so we usually saw each other there as well. This is so embarrassing. Okay. One day, her mom gave us each a peach to have as a snack. We went up to her room and we did something we weren't supposed to do. We were playing with each other...touching...you know...our little privates. We had started doing that before and we both knew it was some type of sin but...we did it anyway."

" That day, we had our panties off, which was a big deal for us. Our sin was getting...bigger. I just couldn't help myself. I...I...kissed her...on her...little special bump. Then she kissed mine. Then I kissed her again and...kept kissing her. We heard her mother call up, 'what are you two doing up there?' and believe it or not, my friend called back, 'Nothing mom, just eating peaches'. We had no idea that...doing that was called...eating...but she started calling me Peaches. Soon, the kids at school were calling me Peaches. My mom and dad always called me Eleanor, but every one else...calls me Peaches. And that's how I got the name."

Dan chuckled. It was a great story. "No way," he said.

"Way," she replied. "Cross my heart." Then she sat up on him and resumed the slow fucking.

"Your friend...where is she now?" he asked.

Peaches sighed. "We kept it up, carefully of course, for years. Even in junior high. Then she moved away. I was heartbroken. I really was. She was my first love. We wrote each other for a while, then it just seemed to drift as we both got interested in boys. Not that my parents ever let me have a boyfriend." She got a wistful look in her eyes, even with her body continuing to slow fuck Dan.

\"What's the matter?" he asked.

She paused and simply said, "Later." Then she smiled and seemed to come back from where she had briefly gone.

"So, here's what we do," she continued, still maintaining rhythm and control. "We go into the church when it's empty. Late at night, say after midnight. We turn on only the lights over the pulpit. We set up the camera on a tripod and...fuck our brains out. But...don't come until we've changed the camera angle a few times. I have a small microphone on a cord that plugs into the camera, so we record sound as well, lots of interesting sounds. And then...we edit and make our own porn video. You can wear some kind of a mask if you want, you don't have to be identified. I'm the one sending the message. We can think of special clothes, maybe some toys, you know, make it interesting. Do you watch porn?"

Dan nodded yes. No sense in lying.

"I have...since my husband got the boot," she continued.

'Bingo', thought Dan. She's doing a very good job of being a porn star herself.

Peaches went on with her plan as she went on with her fucking. Dan found it very interesting to be listening to an unusual idea while being very well treated. "We can try a variety of positions, I can wear really skanky lingerie, leather boots, you know...just like you've seen in porn. What do you think?"

Dan thought this was a bit much, coming from a woman he didn't know a few hours ago, but somehow it seemed like an incredibly erotic thing to do. Never having much to do with religion, he didn't worry about the setting. And if he disguised his face, who would know? "I say we go for it," he stated in a hushed voice, getting closer and closer to another orgasm.

"Okay, we do it," Peaches said and slowly started to pick up her pace. Dan groaned at the more intense stimulation. "Don't take this the wrong way, Peaches, but are you sure you haven't done porn before?"

Peaches giggled and leaned down to kiss him. "Never," she whispered. "But I'm looking forward to doing it with you." Again Dan groaned, this time as if he was just told he had to work over a weekend.

"Where did you come from?" he asked. "It sure wasn't this planet."

Peaches laughed softly. "Oh my, if you only knew my other plans...I mean fantasies for you. Now be quiet and don't move." Being quite happy to do just that, Dan relaxed and enjoyed.

Peaches was well along herself now, and the two of them looked at each other as they felt the rising pressures and warmth. She started to screw down on him, working her clitoris and was softly sighing, lost in her sexual passion. Dan was about to come and tried to hold back, gritting his teeth and concentrating on anything but his imminent climax.

"Come for me, Dan. Come for me." Dan snapped back to reality and again, wondered if she was a mind reader. He let his mind go still and Peaches started to squeeze on him a bit harder, picking up her speed and seriously getting him to orgasm.

He felt it rising and cried out, "Yes, oh my God, yes. Yes...yes...coming...coming..." He was tensing now and his head was rolling. "Fuck...fuck...fuck..." and he was coming.

Peaches squeezed hard and Dan felt like his penis was exploding as it shot cum in throbbing spurts. Peaches was watching her lover's face and the sight of his ecstasy put her over the edge as well. Her vaginal muscles were rippling around Dan's pulsing cock and she was biting her hand, gasping and shaking. Several times she convulsed with the passion and then she fell onto his chest and lay panting. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, rocking her.

They laid there, their breathing slowing, their bodies wet with the sweat of passion. Dan moved to roll her over and get his condom wrapped penis out of her vagina. She tensed, holding still. "No, stay in me. Just hold me. Please, just hold me." Dan relaxed and once again, did what he was told.

Several minutes later, Peaches stirred, raised her head and looked down at Dan. "Maybe I should tell you where I'm really from." She paused as Dan waited for the answer. "I'm from the internet, but I'm not going back." Now Dan paused as he thought of a reply.

"We need to talk, but it can wait until the morning. Which side of the bed do you like to sleep on?"