All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Men and a Woman'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

You need to do a sequel because there is no explanation of how the three thugs gained entrance so easily to a house so secure as the Wilson one. You title implies more as well. Also, clearly the cops would need to have Mrs. Moore go to the ER for a rape protocol for the criminal case and Mr. Moore would know that, and would not ask to take her home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Only 1 star. Wife gets raped, enjoys it and begs the rapist to cum in her, and her idiot husband takes her back; I think not. It on thing to be raped and not enjoy, but being raped and enjoying it is not rape. Since the slut seemed to enjoy it so much, one hopes she gets knocked up with a bastard baby and AIDS from her fuck fest, and dies from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needed more

Ok, I read the story and read the comments. One of the comments was a bit harsh, after all, this site is for fantasy and enjoyment and the category is non-consent after all. What exactly did the reader expect? Moonlight and roses? But enough about that. I enjoy non-consent stories because they usually involve some sort of submission (and, I am a woman and a submissive). Yes, this one was a bit more violent than I enjoy, but, over all, not a bad story. I agree with the second comment, it did need more detail and it would have been a bit hotter if the husband & friend had set it up to fulfill the wife's group sex/gang bang fantasy, and maybe a little less violent. Just my thoughts.

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago
to the 1 star Anon...

Yes, rape is typically violent and proves to be a horrifying experience for those that endure it. However, have you ever had your pussy eaten out to the point of cumming and not ended up enjoying it at least somewhat? And if you paid attention to the story, she was trying to get the whole thing over with as quickly as possible. Many women have fantasies of being raped or taken in some way against their will... few actually want to live out those fantasies. But in the majority of those cases, that lack of freedom to fight back is part of what turns them on... the knowledge that there is nothing to stop what is happening from happening and that your body is going to betray you.... the humiliation of having your body respond positively to the point of enjoying the sensations coming over you while at the same time your mind is screaming for the whole process to stop.... *bites lower lip, fighting back a shudder, sighing softly*... that is what drives a non-con fantasy... that is why, even when the actions are violent, a woman could begin crying out for their rapist to not stop... to keep going until he drives her over the edge again... by that point, her body has been conditioned to want the orgasm... and her mind is as broken as her will in those moments of weakness that she surrenders to what is happening and allows herself to enjoy it. Afterwards, the humiliation and disgust in herself... in allowing her body to betray her... in enjoy and even crying out in pleasure.. all those emotions wash over her and she hates herself. Any husband worth his salt would take her back... would know that what happened during the rape was said and done under duress.. with emotions in turmoil. Remember that the next time you read a non-con. They may not all be pretty.... and most likely, at some point, the woman being raped might actually begin to enjoy it even the tiniest bit. After all, if a man knows how to play a woman's body just right, he can make her cum without her even being conscious.

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago
to okayjack

very well written... a bit violent and the length of Marcus's cock is definitely more in the realm of fantasy, but definitely enjoyed the read. Thank you for sharing your story with us. and please pardon my earlier rant. *hint of blush*

i am a non-con fan and couldn't hold my tongue when it came to someone saying that because she enjoyed the rape that it wasn't rape. *just shakes her head* that's like saying that just because a man fucked your ass against your will and you blew a big fat load on your stomach from it that that wasn't rape.

Anyhow, keep up the good writing. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just ok

The first half was great. However, you could have carried the story thru to then end of the assault on the woman and THEN had the police enter. You cut the "best part" short. Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

On this night Scott Wilson paced the floor in his very manly library. He sat in a straight back chair covered in fine Italian leather. ??? So how does he do both? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can't rape the willing!

She enjoyed it ... NO rape occurred just another dumb cheating cunt wife betraying her husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horseshit!!!

I hate scribblers such as (not)okayjack !!!!!!!

Now I Have to waste a half hour rating ALL OF HIS SCRIBBLING, PATHETICS EXCUSES OF STORIES 1 STAR, TO HARM HIM FOR HIS PERVERSIONS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i think laura will convince her husband david to represent marcus and get him off the rape charge, then they'll hire him to be part of their staff at home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous