A Tale of Two Men and a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

Marcus began a slow motion in, then out, in then out. Laura was being stretched lewdly but she was adjusting to the enormous girth. She pushed back against the thick cock and soon they were actually fucking making their actions not an act of rape but one of lust.

Laura pushed fiercely against the big prick. Marcus was grinning as he continued to fuck the gorgeous woman enjoying the feeling surrounding his cock. He pumped harder and faster and the onlookers were enthralled by the rape scene which was not more like a private porno movie. Laura worked furiously to achieve another climax.

"Don't cum yet you son of a bitch...................don't stop fucking me...............I need to cum again." And the young man did not disappoint. He kept a furious pace and slammed into the beautiful woman over and over. Soon he was groaning and moaning and it was clear he was about to cum.

Laura arched her back and came violently on the huge cock. She screamed loudly almost as if she was in pain but this was not pain. It was pure passion, pleasure and lust. She screamed louder and pushed against the love pole. Soon the young man grunted and stiffened as he unloaded his enormous climax into the waiting vagina. His butt cheeks clinched over and over as he continued to unload deep inside Laura. Soon the creamy liquid began to squirt out the sides of her vagina. And still Marcus continued to cum.

Finally be stopped moving leaving his cock firmly buried inside the sweet vagina. He grinned at this brother and slowly pulled out of the dripping wet pussy. Once he stood up David Moore looked down at Laura's gaping vagina. It was stretched obscenely and gaping wide open. It looked as if someone had spilled a glass of milk into the cavity. The two handcuffed men looked on incredulously as their own cocks betrayed them by staying erect in the face of the rape of Laura Moore.

Ortega looked at Luther. "Is it your turn or mine?"

Luther looked at Ortega and said, "It's all yours man. I have something else in mind."

Laura was still coming down from her incredible experience but was aware that Ortega was moving over her. He dropped his trousers and pulled out an impressive looking cock. It was dark brown, darker than his Dominican skin, and it was thick..........even thicker than the young man's cock. It was a good bit shorter at about 8 inches but the girth would certainly stretch the limits of any vagina.

Ortega leaned over Laura just as Marcus had done. He moved his cock to her lips and she opened her mouth accepting her fate again. Soon Ortega was also eating Laura's gorgeous pussy. As Ortega continued to fuck her face, Luther stood up and moved towards Scott Wilson. He pulled the man roughly from his chair and pushed him towards the large antique desk. The thug pushed him over at the waist and grabbed his boxers pulling them to the floor.

Luther growled at Wilson. "I've been waiting for this for a long time, Scotty boy. After 15 years in prison I got no interest in women. It's your ass I've been wanting for a long time." As Luther pulled his cock from his pants he moved towards the upturned ass of Scott Wilson.

At that moment, the doorbell rang. All the people in the room stopped moving and looked at each other. It was almost 11:00 PM. Who could possibly be at the door? The bell rang again and again. Still no one moved hoping that whoever was there would simply go away.

A voice from the foyer spoke tentatively. "Is anyone here? LA Police Department. Is there anyone here?"

Luther jerked Scott to a standing position and pulled up his boxers. "Tell them everything is okay. Tell them to leave."

Scott yelled out. "It's okay. We're in here...................kind of having a little party."

The two uniformed police officers moved in to the room and said, "What's going on here?" They could readily see what has happening but wanted an explanation before deciding what to do. After all, these could all be consenting adults.

David Moore was the first to react. "Officer, these men just raped my wife and they are holding us prisoner. We did not handcuff ourselves here."

With that the first officer drew his weapon, a 40 caliber Glock semiautomatic. "Don't move. Everyone remain calm and do not move."

Luther pushed Scott Wilson to the ground and dove for the duffel bag. He reached in and pulled out a hand gun. He pointed it at Scott Wilson. "I'll kill him right now, right here. I am not going back to prison so move away and drop your weapons."

The two officers looked at each other. They had trained for this and neither man dropped his weapon. "We can't do that sir. You need to drop your weapon and slowly raise your hands over your head. Do it now!! Do you understand?" The officers were spaced about 10 feet apart, each with his weapon drawn and focused on the convict.

Luther moved the barrel of the weapon quickly towards the first officer. When he did the officer shot him twice in the middle of his chest. Luther dropped to the floor, mortally wounded. Ortega quickly raised his hands and clasped them behind his head. He had obviously been in this position before. Marcus did not know what to do as he was still standing there with his big cock hanging in front of him wearing only his shirt. He raised his hands and locked them behind his head just as Ortega had done.

The second officer withdrew his handcuff key and quickly removed the handcuffs from the two men. David quickly moved to his wife and grabbed the switchblade knife from the desk. He cut the ropes holding her arms and then moved to her ankles and severed those bonds as well. He took his jacket from the chair and covered his naked wife. She was shaking and speechless. She was sobbing and ashamed. In spite of her rape and humiliation in front of her husband her body had betrayed her. She had climaxed at least four times, two of them were huge and she had begged the boy to continue fucking her.

The first officer quickly radioed for backup and an ambulance. David moved his wife to the bathroom where he tried to get her clothes back on her in spite of the fact that they had been cut off of her body.

David moved back in to the library. "Officer, my wife has been violated and is extremely upset. Can I take her home now?"

The officer looked at David sympathetically. "Sir, I am sorry. I cannot allow anyone to leave until we get some statements and additional information from everyone."

David understood. He was a criminal attorney and knew what was required by law enforcement in order to support their charges of criminal activity. "I am an attorney and I understand. Please take our statement first so I can get her home."

David looked at Scott and asked if there were any women's clothes in the house. Scott told him that when his third wife left him three months ago she may have left some clothes. He asked the officers for permission to go upstairs to retrieve some clothing. Meanwhile, one of the officers was tending to the fallen convict and quickly determined that he was dead on the scene. Wilson did find a blouse and a skirt which would fit Laura. He handed them to David who returned to the bathroom where his wife was still sobbing and trying to recover.

Ortega and Marcus were cuffed and led to waiting police cars which now numbered at least seven in the front of the house. Blue lights flashed through the streets making the scene somewhat surreal. The officers were attracted to the house because of the unmarked van that was parked illegally (next to a fire hydrant) on the street.

More importantly they noticed that the front gate to the mansion was open and they knew this was not normal, having passed by the estate a number of times. Finally the front door was not locked so they decided to move in and investigate based on the circumstances and probably cause.

The badly shaken David and Laura Moore gave the officers their contact information, made a statement and were allowed to leave. They both glanced at the lifeless body of Luther, which had now been covered with a blanket. Laura was a strong woman and would recover from her ordeal. As always, she would lose herself in her training and triathlon competitions. She could not get the young man out of her mind and she would always remember the mind blowing orgasms she had with the giant cock inside her.

Marcus was guilty of rape and would have to stand trial for his crime. Ortega was headed back to jail for breaking his parole.

Scott Wilson was also badly shaken knowing how close he had come to death in his own house. Maybe it was time for him to take stock of his life and make some changes. He vowed to follow-up with David Moore and somehow make it up to him and his wife. After all, none of the events of the evening would have happened to the Moore's if they had not stopped at Wilson's house.

Wilson also stopped to consider how different he was from his old friend who remained happily married while he had three failed marriages. Yes, it was time for a change but how do you start?

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12