All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Mothers Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
Young love, first love...

...filled with deep devotion (Sonny James 1957). Another enjoyable chapter, Shaima, with some accurate descriptions of the angst of young love. Here's another five stars for you (although my wallet is rapidly becoming empty). Hope Tess and Karin managed a visit to Berlin's Neues Museum to see Nefertiti's bust.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
So good

and interesting to know the whys and wherefores of a relationship and how everything and everyone relates to it. Great to read how Tess and Karin met.

I love how the narrator (in this case Tess) slips into the present from time to time , makes it all the more realistic.

Another brilliant chapter in this series and furthering our insight into a growing cast of characters that weave through the parallel series .

A most enthralling addition that's got me hooked by my short and curlies .

Really intelligent writing as ever , Thank you.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years ago
Another five-star chapter

I don't know where you find the energy and inspiration to keep these multiple, intertwined tales going, but thank you for sharing them with us.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 6 years ago
Terrific

What can I add that hasn't already been said? This tale continues to get better as it rolls along. I am really enjoying Tess' narration as she travels along on her self discovery. Thank you so much for this lovely story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
pretty good

Another good chapter, and the way you build up your stories is very good, and as I said it is never a good idea to have your best friend as a lover, in most cases it never ends well, as the old saying goes lovers come and go but friend are forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars!!

This is turning into a fantastic series! I love how you write about wise women. Calm women who give good advice and loving support. We should all have a woman like that in our lives. Many thanks once again for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mindboggling

Your stories are great and how you are producing this much high quality prose and managing to keep the continuity tight in this kind of timeframe I have no idea. Surely there are spreadsheets involved?

Seriously some insight into your metadata would be really interesting if you'd be happy to share.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
I love this story!

I've enjoyed this story thoroughly, as well as the companion story that went with it. I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Brillant story can not wait for another chapter and to read the story about yourself and karin ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series

I am still really enjoying this story. As an Aussie I can relate to all of your social and cultural constructs. We can all relate to the loss and grief of a broken heart. You are doing such a good job of developing this story and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I really appreciate your story but I accidentally tapped 1 star instead of 5. And when I tried doing it again, I couldn't change the rate. So sorry. 😔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous