All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Mothers Pt. 04'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
pretty good

Not bad part 4, she must really be good at making cloths and from this story she is getting a lot of business from her friends

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
An echo...

I'd like to echo Wax's comment on one of your earlier stories: it's amazing and admirable how you can juggle all these characters and situations and continue to make perfect sense. You must have a flow-chart the size of your sitting-room wall. And I laughed out loud at the term "fish milkshake"---Aussie vulgarity at its most expressive. Five more stars, Shaima, and I'm going to have to declare bankruptcy soon.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter

I dont know how you do it , they just keep coming one great story HOT on the heels of another.

Of course it 5 stars .

Thank you and keep them coming please

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter!

I've really enjoyed this story, and the side story as well, and can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Again it's in the details

The egalitarianism observation ; so true . Australia and New Zealand are likely the only countries in the Western world where what you do in a professional life isn't overly important in regards to social interaction. " We " ( I'm an ex Western European and first gen Aussie ) don't need to have friends to only be of our own status/income level , it's not important here. Maybe it's because there are so many voluntary organisations here , not sure. But amongst my great friends here are a gardener , a couple of system analysts , a retired builder , a geologist , an airline pilot , a teacher , a lawyer and an owner of a manufacturing company , and I "dabble" in agriculture. And yes at gatherings there's no awkwardness or raised eyebrows about that stuff , where as where my own "roots" lie you wouldn't have that mix at a family birthday party unless the party is limited to 10 family members maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous