A Tale of Two Mothers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers

"We're still working things out, mum."

"I can see that," she smirked, "I'll clear these away and give you girls some privacy."

I have made love to Karin many times since that first night but one thing stands out for me at least. Everything felt so natural, it was almost as if we'd been together for much longer, there were few words spoken as we made our way to my bedroom. It had the double bed and Karin collapsed onto it and threw her arms out wide.

"You can't sleep here until you kiss me."

I giggled as I closed the door and turned out the light. A moment or two later Karin activated the torch on her phone just in time to see me taking off my sheepskin slippers. I turned on the lamp and knelt on the bed to look at her. She'd changed out of the blue trousers she wore to work but kept the light tan blouse that was now hanging loosely over her jeans.

"If I'd known this was going to happen I would have worn my sexiest knickers," I unbuttoned my jeans.

"Why?" Karin grinned, "they would only be coming off anyway," she held out her hand, "come and kiss me again."

I knelt on the bed and crawled towards her. Karin raised herself up on her elbows as I reached her, one knee was between her legs and I tilted my head slightly to meet her lips in a tender kiss that turned into a series of passionate kisses. We stayed in that position for a good few minutes, there was no rush to get naked or even caress each other. That came a little later as I undid her jeans and slipped my hand down her front. Karin moaned as I found her wet pussy.

"No knickers?" I kissed her throat.

"I was hot today."

"You're hot every day," my finger slipped between her lips and she bucked and pulled her jeans over her hips to expose more of her shaved pussy.

I moved down further to pull her blouse up over her belly and as I masturbated her I kissed her bared skin. Karin sighed with contentment as I headed further south to her moist pussy and licked her firmly. She pushed herself into me and ran her hands through my hair, kneading my scalp gently and with a groan I pulled off my glasses and handed them up to her.

"Thank you," I went back to licking and fingering. Gradually I managed to peel her jeans down over her knees and there was a pause in the proceedings while she sat up to let me remove her jeans. Karin unbuttoned her blouse and then shifting forward, she pulled my tee shirt over my head and tossed it aside with a flourish. My jeans were next to be removed and our mouths met in a long and passionate kiss as she moved me around. I hit the bed when she pulled my legs out from under me and put me on my back.

"Time for dessert," she pulled my panties over my hips.

Karin was an experienced and patient lover, and that was what I remember with clarity. She sensed when I reached another plateau and eased off just a little to let me adjust and then went in again. Starting with licking and fingering, she graduated to a vibrating dildo that had me whimpering for more and more. When I finally orgasmed it was with a series of short sharp cries and then I was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. When I came to she was lying beside me with her hands on my belly and a wistful look in her eyes.

"You should see your face when you climax, it is beautiful."

I was fully aroused by then and ready for more and when I went down on her a second time she laid back and just let me do my thing. I felt her clamping around my fingers again and again, holding me inside her before releasing me to do it all over again. When she finally let go it was with long sigh of contentment. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

There's so much more I could write about the next twelve months or so but time is against me and I want to get to the reasoning behind my relocation to Copenhagen. By then we were a couple, she slept in my bed every night, and if it hadn't been for her mother's accident things might have been a little different. It happened a few weeks after Karin had been here for a year and her employer had offered her the promised six month extension.

It wasn't a big deal at the time we thought. Her mother had been hit by a car whilst riding home from a friend's place, she had to be kept in for observation though when they discovered a tumour and decided to operate. Karin flew home to see her because no one knew how serious it was, but by the time she arrived in Copenhagen they'd removed it and so she stayed for a month. She came back to Australia and her employer applied for a further twelve month extension on top of the six month one, but because she'd been out of the country for a month it got complicated.

It turned out that because she'd been out of the country for a month she'd have to go back to Denmark and reapply for the extension. Remember how I said earlier that our immigration system is a national disgrace? Trying to work it out is hard enough for Australians, let alone people trying to emigrate here. That brought things to a crisis point for us though, I knew she'd have to be out of the country for a longer period of time and it was Anna who provided the solution.

"Go to Denmark with her," she told me, "and get married, then she applies for a spouse visa, but for this to work stay out of the country for three years. They can't say it's a sham marriage if you've been together that long."

"But gay marriage isn't recognised here," I sighed.

"But civil partnerships are," she replied, "and I'd be taking the case to court, free of charge. I know some of the people with vested interests in keeping people out of the country and I've got my own scores to settle."

Even knowing that, it was still a difficult decision to make. Everything I knew was here but when Holly gave her blessing I felt a little easier about it. I knew mum and Birgit would not rest until justice was done, and so here I sit in an apartment in Copenhagen with my partner. We're biding our time until we can return to Australia and I can honestly say I face the future with hope. I've been a child of two mothers and I've got strong women and men amongst my closest friends.

When they finally legalised actual gay marriage I felt such relief. There are those out there in the minority who want to see our kind of loving made illegal, but the vast majority of people wonder why it's taken so long to legalise what has been going on for thousands of years. Love has no boundaries, it's a living breathing entity and if both parties are consenting adults then who can claim that some mystical god in the sky disapproves?

And now I have to shut this computer down and get to bed before Karin falls asleep, mum and Birgit will be flying into Denmark in a few weeks time so it'll be good to sit down and compare notes in our memoirs.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers
12