A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
638 Followers

I was taken aback by her tone and her use of my first name, as well as by the fact she thought I would do such a thing.

However, before I could respond indignantly, I realized that I had, at least in play, done something very much like that. Not for a grade, of course, but for more time than anyone else had received. Of course, I would have given Jessika more time even without the sex, but that truth seemed hollow now as I looked back at my actions.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "No, not for a grade. I would not do that. She earned the grade she received. But you are right. We should have waited until after grades were posted."

"Was she any good," Jessi asked, still angry but starting to calm down.

I hesitated before confessing, "It was one of the best sexual encounters of my life."

Jessi's anger evaporated, and an expression so sad it almost broke my heart played across her pretty face.

"But," I continued, reaching out and taking her pointed chin in my hand, forcing her to look at me, "it was not even close to tonight. I have never experienced anything like I just did with you. You are by far the most amazing, most intense lover I have ever had."

"Oh Mr. Warner," she said, her eyes again starting to water. "I want so much to believe you."

Her return to a more formal, yet also for us more playful form of address reassured me that she would get past her anger and hurt – I just needed to help that along. Standing, I walked over to her chair, took her hands in mine, and drew her to her feet.

"You can, Jessi," I told her before brushing aside her soft blonde hair and kissing her neck.

The sexy blonde, for her part, put her arms around my neck and moaned. I put my hands on her waist and then slid them down to her thighs, finding the hem of her long t-shirt. I pulled her shirt up, revealing her perfect breasts. I leaned forward to kiss and lick her erect nipples as Jessi finished taking off her t-shirt.

Without warning her, I picked up the petite blonde – she likely did not weigh much more than a hundred pounds – put her over my shoulder, and took her the three steps to her bed. I then dropped her on her back on the soft mattress.

The naked young woman stared up at me as I pushed her legs apart. When her shaved pussy was fully exposed, I dropped to my knees on the floor, put her legs over my shoulders, and buried my face in her wetness.

"Are you sure you want to do that," she asked softly as she intertwined her fingers in my hair. "You did cum in there earlier."

By way of answer, I shoved my tongue into her pussy, tasting her tangy juices as well as the residue of my own fluids. Jessi moaned and grasped my hair tighter.

Slowly, teasingly, I moved my tongue up to her firm little clitoris and began to lick and suck it, making her gasp. Reaching one hand up, I began to play with her firm breasts as I licked her. A series of moans were my reward.

"Oh fuck!" she suddenly yelled, grabbing my hair tight enough to hurt as her hips bucked against my face. Then her body stiffened as she let out a low, undulating moan.

I knew she had climaxed, although it was different from the previous one I had witnessed. I gently kissed her vulva as she began to relax, intending to start licking her again once she had recovered. Jessi, as I was discovering was usual, had other plans.

She gently shoved my head away from her pussy and sat up. She then had me stand up so she could remove my pants and underwear. When my erection was once again free, she leaned forward, kissed it, sucked it in to her expert mouth, and then drew her lips away from me. Standing, she turned me around and told me to lie on her bed. After I did so, she spread my legs a bit, climbed between them, and took my rigid penis back into her mouth.

I would have been happy had she just continued to suck on me, but the next phase of her plan was even better. She moved her mouth from my penis and started moving up my stomach, kissing it. Soon her firm breasts were rubbing on my hard shaft as she moved farther up my torso. At last, she was sitting astride me, the hard length of my manhood pressed firmly against the smooth, hot skin of her groin.

Lifting up and grasping my penis in her hand, Jessi directed the tip of it between her labia. When she had the head of my shaft positioned just right, she smiled down at me. Then, closing her eyes, she let go of me and slid down my erect member until it was entirely inside her. While her wetness still grasped me like a vise, she did not feel as unbelievably tight as the first time I had been inside of her, which was probably a beneficial situation with respect to the longevity of our encounter.

The lovely blonde sighed, her eyes still closed, and a small smile played across her pouty lips. Slowly, she began to rock back and forth, moaning softly. After several seconds of the rocking, Jessi placed her hands on my lower abdomen, opened her eyes, and used her legs and arms to push herself up until only about of inch of me was still enveloped in the warmth of her. Next, she let herself slide down again; we moaned in unison.

Jessi grinned at me and wiggled around on my erection for a few seconds before leaning forward and placing her hands on either side of my torso. Those vivid blue eyes of her locked on mine as she began sliding up and down my rigid penis. Her soft, blonde hair fell forward, a couple of stands finding their way in front of her eyes. Her pouty lips trembled as moans continued to escape her partially open mouth. Her fantastic breasts, with their wonderful pink nipples, bounced each time she thrust against me.

Unable to resist, I reached up with both hands and began massage her breasts and playing with her sensitive nipples. The petite blonde responded by increasing the tempo of both her thrusts and her moans. She then arched her neck and her torso, giving me room to rise up off the bed enough to take her nipples in my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on one as I pinched and pulled the other with my fingers, then I switched, making sure both nipples were receiving either oral or manual attention.

Jessi's was now panting and making the same guttural noises that had accompanied one of her prior orgasms. Suddenly, she straightened up, grabbed my head, and smashed my face between her breasts. Her body went rigid and her pussy spasmed around my erection.

"God that was good," she moaned after several seconds.

She let go of my head, put her hands on my sweat slickened chest, and gently pushed me down until I was again lying flat on my back on the bed. She smiled at me from underneath damp blonde hair that clung to her forehead and cheeks. I reached up and brushed the hair back behind her ears, exposing more of her flushed face.

"You are beautiful, Jessica," I told her, using her full name. The young blonde stared at me in that awkward way of hers for a few seconds too many, then a huge smile lit her face.

"You are very handsome, Mr. Warner," she replied. "And a fantastic lay."

"Thank you, but right now you are doing all the work," I teased. Then, more seriously, I added, "And it is you who is an amazing lover."

Jessi did not say another word, but she did begin again to rock back and forth on my still hard penis. I reached up toward her breasts again, but she pushed my hand away and shook her head.

"You just lie back and enjoy this, Mr. Warner," she said with a grin as she switched from rocking to sliding slowly up and down my erection.

As my delectable lover picked up speed, she stuck out her tongue and winked before raising her hands to her chest and beginning to play with her bouncing breasts. I watched mesmerized as she squeezed and massaged them, and as she pinched, pulled and twisted her nipples.

Grabbing her hips, I began to thrust up to meet her as she slid down. Jessi closed her eyes, giving each of her breasts a last squeeze before leaning forward again, one hand on my chest and the other one the bed beside me.

We were now ramming into each other, the slap of our skin on skin contact audible. A sheen of perspiration covered Jessi's face and the fair skin of her chest. Her breathing, like mine, was shallow and rapid. Rhythmic, animalistic grunts escaped her open mouth, matched by sounds from my own throat that I had never heard before – a pulsating growl mixed with occasional grunts.

I was in the buildup to reaching a climax when Jessi's eyes snapped open. Her normally intense stare was distant, unfocused. She looked at me, but I could tell she was not seeing me. Then her nails dug into my chest, her head tilted to the side, and a violent shuddering wracked her thin frame. The walls of her pussy pulsated around me.

"F – f – f – f – f – f – f – f – u – u – u – u – u – u –" escaped her trembling lips, but she never finished saying the word.

Jessi's slight body went completely rigid, then her eyes rolled up into her head and she pitched forward, her head falling against my collar bone, her chest sagging against my torso.

"Jessi," I called softly, but her only response was a barely perceptible shake of her head.

As I put my arms around her, I felt her shudder again, although far less violently this time. I also felt her chest rise and fall as she took several deep breaths.

Lifting her face up off of me, my young lover asked, in a weak voice, "What the fuck was that?"

"Maybe it was an orgasm," I teased, running my fingers through her damp blonde tresses.

"No," she sighed, "that was a fucking big-ass orgasm. God, I never came like that before."

"How was it different," I asked, genuinely curious.

"More," she responded. "Just more everything. Can't explain, really. It's like taking how great a regular orgasm feels and cubing it. Not different, just exponentially more intense."

I chuckled at her use of mathematical concepts to explain her orgasm. It very much fit with what she had told me about herself earlier, and it also showed me that she was starting to be more herself around me.

"Are you laughing at me, Mr. Warner?" she asked, pushing herself up so that she could look down at me.

Her movement caused both of us to focus on the fact that my penis was still erect and still buried inside her tight, warm pussy. Jessi looked at me, eyes wide, mouth open. I could tell that she was surprised

I was still hard.

"You didn't cum?" she whispered.

"No," I admitted.

"Fuck," she muttered with a shake of her head.

"I can't do it again, not so soon," she started to explain.

"Well, we could switch positions," I suggested, but Jessi just shook her head again.

"I don't mean just being on top. I mean I can't fuck any more," she clarified. "At least not right now. As it is, I will probably walk funny for a week."

"I could take care of it myself," I proposed, but the pretty blonde shook her head a third time.

"Nope. I did not ask you over just to watch you jack off," she told me. "So, I guess there is only one solution – a nice blowjob to finish you off."

"That might work," I agreed with a grin.

Jessi pulled herself off of me slowly and with some difficulty. I was still almost completely hard, but her pussy was dry and as tight as ever. Both of us winced at the friction, and it was obvious she was correct that she was not going to be ready for more sex anytime soon.

Once we were separated, Jessi scooted down my body until she was lying between my legs, her face mere inches from my still mostly erect manhood. She kissed the tip of it as her hand encircled it and began to slowly stroke up and down the shaft.

"You have to ask me to suck you, Mr. Warner," she instructed me. "And not with your nice, elegant words. You have to say, "Please suck my hard cock, Jessi'."

I almost pointed out that I did not think any sexual euphemisms I may have used reached the plane of elegant speech, but instead I simply repeated, "Please suck my hard cock, Jessi."

"Okay," she agreed, then sucked me into her talented mouth. Almost instantly, I was completely hard again. However, much too soon my sexy fellatrix pulled her mouth off of my erection.

"Nope," she said. "That's just not doing it for me right now. Let's try a little harsher."

"Ummm..." was my only response.

"How about this," she suggested. "Say, 'Suck my cock, you fucking little slut!'"

"Umm, Okay," I agreed, although I was unsure if I could really say that to her.

"Uhh... suck my cock, you fucking little slut," I tentatively commanded her.

Jessi shook her head and sighed.

"That was horrible," she admonished me. "I just don't feel it. Say it with meaning this time. Oh, and shove my head down toward your cock as you say it."

"Jessi, I am not sure I am comfortable with...," I started, but I stopped when she rolled her eyes theatrically and produced an exaggerated sigh.

"Okay, Okay," I said. I put one hand on her blonde head and took a deep breath.

"Suck my cock, you fucking little slut!" I directed her, pushing her head down with moderate force.

Jessi's head barely moved other than to shake back and forth.

"God, you are bad at this," she scolded.

"Let's just not worry about it, then," I replied, embarrassed and aware that my erection was not as stiff as it had been just moments before.

"Or, let's give it one more shot," she countered. "Imagine I have done something to piss you off and you are making me blow you to make up for it."

"That is not something I would do," I said.

"Then pretend to be someone who would," she snapped, clearly exasperated with me now.

"Okay," I thought, "If this is what she wants."

I grabbed her hair close to her scalp and growled, "Suck my cock you fucking little slut!" as I forced her head down so that the tip of my penis was pushed up against her lips.

Her eyes sparkling, Jessi shook her head 'no' and kept her mouth tightly shut.

"Suck it now, bitch!" I snarled, twisting her hair until she opened her mouth. I was surprised at my own words.

Jessi closed her eyes and sucked me into her mouth, hard, swallowing the entire length of my penis in one smooth gulp.

"Fuck," I moaned as she opened her eyes, locked them on mine, and started to bob her head up and down, taking the entire length of me down her throat each time.

In what felt like no time, I realized I was at the edge. My hand was still tightly holding Jessi's hair, so I used that to pull her up so that only the first couple of inches of my penis were in her mouth. She seemed to know exactly why I had done so, because she started sucking hard and wiggling her skillful tongue against the bottom of my shaft.

"I'm going to cum," I told her through gasping breaths. Then I bucked my hips up and, holding her head still, ejaculated into her mouth. For her part, Jessi maintained her suction, drawing out every drop of semen left in me. I let go of her soft hair and dropped my hand from her head.

When Jessi let my now spent penis slip from her lips, she opened her mouth, showing me a thick pool of semen in her mouth and covering her tongue, which she waggled at me. Then, her eyes never leaving mine, she closed her mouth and swallowed. With another wink, she opened wide again, displaying her now empty mouth.

I sat up, took a hold on either side of her head, pulled her face up to mine, and kissed her deeply. Jessi started to draw back from the kiss, but I held her in place as my tongue pushed between her lips.

In an instant, Jessi went from a reluctant to eager kisser. She grabbed my hair with both hands and her tongue pushed against mine before slipping past to explore my mouth. By the time we broke the kiss several heartbeats later, we were both short of breath.

"No one has ever kissed me after cumming in my mouth," Jessi told me, her eyes locked on mine.

Fleetingly, a memory of the curvaceous Jessika telling me the same thing flashed through my mind, but I was too focused on Jessi to really think much about the similarity. I leaned forward and kissed the sexy young blonde again, softly this time.

"It was a first for me too," I told her, after the kiss.

"You've never kissed a girl after cumming in her mouth before?" she asked with a skeptical tone.

"No, I have done that many times," I confessed. "This is just the first time that my first kiss with a woman was after cumming in her mouth."

Jessica beamed at me, her smile filling her face and her eyes. She then kissed me hard, and again we were both breathing heavily by the time our lips parted.

"Mr. Warner," she said, her intense blue eyes fixed on mine, "I have a horrible feeling that you might be very bad for me."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
638 Followers