A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers

"Those were fantastic, Mark," Jessi said when she finished her stack of four pancakes. "I wish I could eat more."

"I have some more over by the stove," I offered, but she shook her head.

"I would need an extra couple hours in the gym if I ate them," she lamented.

"I have a treadmill in my office," I told her, pointing my thumb toward the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

"I did not come over here to use a treadmill, Mr. Warner," she stated, her eyes and voice suddenly serious.

I held her gaze for several seconds as the silence grew awkward, and then I decided to change the subject.

"Did you see that there is a present under the tree?" I asked her, trying to sound nonchalant.

Jessi's eyes widened. She then jumped out of her chair and hurried to the living room without a word. I stood and followed her. By the time I walked into the living room, she was sitting on the couch while she rummaged through her duffle bag, obviously searching for something. As far as I could tell, she did not once look at the present under the tree.

I sat on the opposite end of the couch and watched her. When she found whatever it was for which she had been looking, and she turned to gaze at me as she hid something behind her back.

"Close your eyes," she told me.

Shrugging, I did as she asked. A few seconds later, she told me I could open my eyes again. When I did so, I saw Jessi kneeling by the tree, and I saw that there were now two presents underneath it.

Smiling at me, the young blonde said, "Come join me, Mark," patting the floor in front of her.

I humored her and sat cross-legged on the floor about a yard away from her. Jessi smiled again, then reached under the tree and retrieved the package she had just placed there.

I worked on suppressing a chuckle as I picked up the small packaged I had placed under tree for her. She clearly had intended to put her present for me under the tree earlier, and her attempt to pretend that she really had done so was both silly and endearing. However, it was also clear that she was taking it all fairly serious, and I did not want to laugh at her about it.

We then exchanged presents. As I unwrapped Jessi's gift, I noticed that she was watching me rather than focusing on opening her own present. Removing the wrapping paper from Jessi's gift to me revealed a plain brown box that had been closed with clear tape. I broke through the tape and found a $50 gift card for my e-reader, a multi-bladed whip, and two pairs of leather cuffs, one a larger size than the other.

I sat there looking in the box, my mouth open but incapable of speech. Jessi had still not completely unwrapped my present to her as she was watching me to see my reaction to her gift.

"I thought we could use the, um... use, um... the... things, uh... sometime," she struggled to say after I failed to say anything about her gift.

"You want me to..." I started, but I was not sure where I was going with my question, so I trailed off.

"...use them on me," she whispered, a heretofore unseen level of intensity burning in her blue eyes.

I was dumbfounded. I knew that Jessi was very open sexually, and that some of what we had already done had been a little out of my comfort zone, but this was far outside of anything I had ever experienced. Sure, I had lightly spanked women as part of sex – both Jessika and Jessi had been on the receiving end of some playful swats – but I had never whipped anyone, or even seriously spanked anyone. I certainly had not restrained a lover, other than a girlfriend form college, the same one who had liked anal sex, and then it had been done only with my hands and at her insistence.

"I have never done anything quite like that," I told her.

"I haven't either," Jessi admitted, the intensity lingering in her eyes. "Not all of it, anyway. I've been tied up before, and whipped a little, but not the rest. I have fantasized about it, though."

Making myself move past her admission that she had been "whipped a little," I inquired, "About what exactly have you fantasized?" I was unsure what she had meant by "the rest.

The young blonde's eyes now blazed with desire as she whispered, "Being enslaved by a man – being forced to serve him and being punished if I am not pleasing to him."

"Jessi, that might be a little too intense for me," I advised her, but I do not think she really heard me. She appeared to be lost in the strength of her feelings and desires.

"My first plan was to be under the tree this morning," she explained, "wearing nothing but the collar I wore last night and the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, the whip in my mouth, ready for you."

As I stared at the pretty blonde, a vision of what she described filled my mind. I began to ponder what it would be like to have Jessi serve me as a slave, fulfilling my every desire.

"I chickened out," she continued. "I didn't know how you would react, so I figured it was safer to do it this way."

"Um, well, uh, thank you for the gift card and the, um, other stuff," I said, my voice shaking while I tried to change the subject so I could gather my thoughts and block out the ones in which a naked, bound Jessi writhed under both my touch and that of the whip.

"Mark..." Jessi began, but I interrupted her.

"Why don't you open your present," I suggested, my voice growing stronger.

The young woman blinked a couple of times, and then looked down at the partially unwrapped package in her hand, almost as if she had forgotten she held it.

"Sure," she acquiesced as she fumbled with the wrapping paper.

When she saw that a small jewelry box had been concealed by the wrapping paper, Jessi glanced up sharply at me, then looked down at the box again. Her delicate hands, I noticed, were trembling.

"Mark..." Jessi started, and I heard the uncertainty in her voice.

"Just open it," I suggested, interrupting her.

Without looking at me again, the young blonde did so. When she saw what was in the box, Jessi visibly relaxed. A smile spread across her face.

When she looked up at me, her pretty blue eyes glistening, she said, "It is beautiful, Mark. I love it."

In the box, a small silver snowflake caught the light. The charm hung on a silver chain, and the word 'Nice' was printed on it with blue enamel in a flowing script.

"Turn the snowflake over," I directed her.

Jessi gave me a questioning look, and then did as I told her. When she saw what was printed on the other side in bold red lettering, she laughed, then turned to me with a huge grin plastered on her elfin face.

"It says, 'Naughty' on it," she laughed.

"I almost gave it to you last night when you were talking about us being too 'naughty' for Santa Clause to stop by," I chucked, and Jessi giggled in a way I had never heard from her before, a way that seemed incommensurate with the gift she had given me.

"Help me put it on," the blonde told me, handing me the necklace before she turned around and moved her hair out of the way.

As I hooked the clasp of the chain behind her neck, my fingers lightly brushed her smooth skin, and I felt the blonde shiver. I resisted the urge to kiss her neck. Instead, I stood up, walked around until I was standing in front of her, and held out my hand to help her up. She took my hand, and I pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

"I love it," she murmured when we broke the kiss. "Why don't you go sit on the couch, and I'll get back on my knees and show you how much I like it."

"You do not have to do that, Jessi." I told her. I was not opposed to her thanking me that way if she wanted to, but because I doubted I would be able to respond, even to her talented mouth, I was trying to redirect her.

The pretty and eager young woman grinned and pointed to her necklace, the red lettering readily visible, and said, "But is says 'Naughty' right now, so I have to be naughty."

Deciding honesty was the best policy, I admitted that I did not think I would be able to respond to her after having four orgasms in less than a twenty-four hour period. I had expected Jessi to suggest we try anyway, but instead she stared at me for a long time, a mostly unreadable look on her face, although I thought I saw flashes of either annoyance or anger.

"Is it just because of me, or maybe because of someone else too?" she finally asked, her eyes still fixed on mine.

"It is because I am almost forty-five years old and had four orgasms in the last fifteen hours," I maintained.

"When did you last fuck Big Tits?" Jessi asked, her eyes now ice cold. "Last night after we had dinner?"

"No," I replied tersely, determined not to tell Jessi things that were really none of her business.

"Then did you fucked her the night before?" the blonde continued.

"Do you really want to do this again?" I asked, trying to head her off.

"Is that a 'yes', Mark?" she spat, her anger growing.

"Yes," I snapped. "Jessika was leaving for the holidays, so I saw her Sunday night."

Jessi's anger, as well as all her color, drained from her face. Tears filled her eyes and rolled down her now pale cheeks as she trembled. The young woman opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out.

"Jessi, are you okay?" I asked, moving to take her in my arms to comfort her. The pretty blonde shook her head no and moved from my reach.

Looking at me with distraught eyes, Jessi whispered, "Did you just ask me over because she is out of town?"

"What? No!" I replied. "I asked you because I wanted to spend time with you."

"But if she was here," Jessi pushed on, "you would have split this time between us?"

"Yes," I admitted, and I prepared myself for Jessi leaving, perhaps for good.

"I see," she sniffed.

Then, a change seemed to come over the twenty-year-old blonde. She blinked away her tears, wiped her eyes, and stood up straighter. Taking a deep breath, she locked that typical, too-long Jessi stare on me.

"This just gives me a chance to show you why you don't need to have Big Tits too," she proclaimed, and even as the words left her mouth, I could see she realized how they sounded.

For my part, I barely kept myself from laughing, despite the intense emotions through which we had just waded.

"Don't you fucking laugh at me, Mark Warner!" she warned, but she herself could barely suppress a smile.

When I did not reply, other than grinning, she continued, "You know what I meant. I meant her – Jessika – when I said 'Big Tits', not that you didn't need to have big tits too. I mean, I meant you did not need her and me too. Stop laughing at me!"

"Sorry," I said, trying to keep a straight face, but failing.

Jessi sighed and shook her head, but it was clear that it was all she could do to keep from laughing at herself.

"Fuck, Mark!" she complained. "I'm mad at you. Stop making me laugh!"

"I think you are making yourself laugh," I chuckled.

The slender blond shook her head again, took several deep breaths, squared her shoulders, and glared at me.

"What I meant, Mark," she said, carefully enunciating each word, "is that I plan to use the opportunity to show you that you do not need both fat Jessika and me."

"Jessika is not fat, Jessi," I replied, no longer amused. "And she is my friend, so no matter how much you might not like her or the fact that I am involved with her, I will not sit by while you insult her."

I did not mind her taking the situation as a challenge to win me – that was actually a fairly alluring proposition – but I did not like her denigrating the brunette, especially when Jessika was not here to defend herself.

"And is that all I am to you too?" Jessi asked flatly.

"A friend?" I replied. "It is different with you – with us."

"How? How is it different?" she pushed.

"Jessika and I are just having fun, in addition to being friends," I explained. "With you, well, I think there could be more."

I waited for a response from Jessi, but she just stared at me blankly – that intensity that made so many of her stares disconcerting was entirely absent. I could not even guess what she was thinking. I feared she would withdraw and become detached, as she was wont to do when her emotions became too much for her.

Jessi held the stare for nearly a minute, but then the blonde blinked and her eyes regained their intensity.

"Take me to dinner and a movie, please," she requested with a smile, flipping her snowflake necklace to the 'nice' side.

It was my turn to stare at her. The quick shift had left me uncertain of what to say or do.

"Guys who like girls take them to dinner and a movie," Jessi said when I failed to respond. "I have never had a guy like me that way. I have only had guys who wanted to fuck me. I have always wanted to go to dinner and a movie."

"Are you sure it will be okay?" I asked, before clarifying, "Because of your, umm...."

"Because of my panic attacks?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"Yes," I affirmed.

"Right now, I think I could do anything," she claimed. "And besides, it is Christmas – I doubt we will run into that big of crowds."

"I am willing," I said, marveling at the change that had come over the twenty-year-old woman in just the last several moments.

"Great!" Jessi exclaimed. "But you have to take me home to get some clothes – I did not bring anything for going out."

"Well, it is also a bit early for dinner," I pointed out, as it was just before 11:00am.

"Then you can take me to dinner after the movie," Jessi grinned.

***

My blonde enigma and I were standing in my darkened entry hall, locked in an embrace as we kissed. We had just returned to my house after a very successful second 'date', during which Jessi had overcome two incipient panic attacks.

The first near miss had occurred at the movie theatre complex. I had stood in line and then met Jessi at the door when I had the tickets. The young man taking the tickets was about Jessi's age, and he had clearly been drawn to my blonde date. He had, intentionally I believe, fumbled as he took her ticket from her, touching her hand in the process. Jessi had not seemed to really notice him at all until he said, "I hope you and your dad enjoy the movie, beautiful."

Seeing the young blonde's eyes grow wide, I had quickly steered her away from the ticket taker, whose stare I could feel on us as we walked away, and toward the theatre in which our movie was playing. On the way there, Jessi began to look around nervously, and I knew she was trying to see if anyone was looking at us. She did not relax until we were in the theatre and saw that there were only a handful of other people there. We picked seats in the back, and I left to buy some popcorn and drinks. By the time I returned, Jessi was calmly waiting.

The rest of the movie had gone well, since at most there were only twenty or so people total in the theatre and none of them sat near us. During the movie, Jessi had put up the arm between our seats and snuggled up against me. We stayed that way until the end credits finished and we were the only people left. We leisurely strolled from the theatre, visited our respective gender's restrooms, and then existed the building at a side exit. It was a little further from my car than the front entrance would have been, but I did not think Jessi wanted to risk seeing the ticket taker again.

Our first choice of restaurants had been the scene of her second near panic attack. We had walked into the sparsely populated restaurant, and although Jessi was glancing around and was gripping my hand a little tighter than I might have liked, she seemed fairly relaxed. That changed when the hostess walked up to seat us.

The hostess was a pretty young woman with dark blonde hair, who, like the ticket taker at the theatres, looked to be about Jessi's age. The three of us recognized each other simultaneously.

"Mr. Warner?" The hostess asked, her eyes flickering between Jessi and me. Her name was Kasey, and she had been my student, and Jessi's classmate, during the just ended fall semester.

Jessi, her panic written plainly on her face, shook her head vigorously while repeating "no" over and over. Then she drug me by the hand from the restaurant, and all I could do was shrug and wave goodbye as Kasey stood and stared at us, open mouthed.

Once we were back in my car, Jessi breathed deeply for several minutes as I drove around looking for another restaurant. We finally ended up at a seedy looking 24 hour diner that, from the outside, appeared to have no clientele. Our waitress Pam, a kindly woman who, despite her jet black hair, appeared to be in her mid to late sixties, put Jessi at ease immediately with her warm, genuine smile.

"I want to go back there," Jessi announced, an hour later, when we had left the restaurant and were in the warmth of my car.

"The food was much better than I had expected," I agreed. "My hamburger was fresh, and the fries were fantastic."

"The food was fine," Jessi replied, "But Pam was great. She knew but didn't judge us."

"How do you know she knew?" I chuckled. "She didn't say anything."

"I could tell," Jessi replied. "Plus she winked and smiled at me when she served our food."

"And you are okay with her knowing?" I asked, playing along.

"Oh yes," the young blonde replied. "As I said, she didn't judge. And you should be happy she didn't – it made me feel more certain I am making the right decision letting you go all the way with me tonight."

I looked over at my date as she sat straight-faced in the passenger seat. After a few seconds of splitting my attention between the blonde and the road, I saw her smiling. After she realized I had caught her, she started laughing and so did I. When we had both regained our composure, I decided to up the ante.

"Well, what I was thinking about was letting you suck my cock while I ate your sweet pussy," I declared.

Glancing over at Jessi, I saw she was staring at me, lips slightly parted, face flushed.

"If you do not want to do that..." I began, but I did not finish.

"Fuck yes, I want to do that, Mr. Warner," she breathed, and my penis immediately began to stiffen.

I ran a few red lights on my way home, but as we were one of the only vehicles on the road, I did not worry about it. All I wanted was to get back to my house.

Now we were standing in the entry hall, our lips locked and our tongues battling. Within minutes, we were both naked, and the only time our lips had parted was when I had pulled her sweater over her head. Otherwise, we had managed to strip each without interruption to our kissing.

Jessi finally broke the kiss when I slipped two fingers into her very juicy pussy. Her burning blue eyes on mine and her bottom lip between her teeth, the sexy blonde reached down to stroke my rock hard shaft.

"Bed?" I asked.

"Bed," she replied with a small nod.

I picked her up, as I had done twice before, and slung her up over my shoulder. When I did so, my younger lover sighed. Carrying her to the bedroom, I gave her a couple of swats on her lovely derriere, and her sighs turned into moans.

I was in for a surprise, however, when I dumped her on my bed. Instead of staying on it, Jessi slid off the end so that she was kneeling in front of me. Making eye contact, she leaned forward and began to suck and lick my rigid penis. I enjoyed her attention for a little bit, but then I pulled my erection from her fantastic mouth and drew her to her feet.

After I kissed her soft lips, I said, "I really want us to do that for each other."

"Wine me, dine me, 69 me," Jessi giggled. "But I didn't get any wine."

"You are too young to drink," I pointed out, and my conscience, which had been strangely silent all day, even when Jessi had given me the whip and restraints as a Christmas present, suggested that I should really think about that point. However, I ignored my misgivings – I was too deeply involved to turn back.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers