A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm old enough to fuck," she grinned. "And to suck cock."

"And to have your pussy licked as well," I added.

"Fuck yes, Mr. Warner," she breathed, grabbing me.

The slender blonde was really not strong enough to move me, but I let her turn me around and shove me so that I landed on my back on the bed. As I scooted up the bed so that my legs were not hanging off the end, Jessi moved between my thighs and again took my penis into the warmth of her talented mouth. However, after just a few seconds, she began turning her body, my erection still in her mouth, until finally her pussy was directly over my face. Kissing her swollen labia, I inhaled the heady scent of her arousal as she began to suck on my shaft in earnest.

By the time I had spread her open and found her sensitive little clitoris with my tongue, Jessi had swallowed me completely. I was amazed at how different it felt with the change of her position – I would have sworn she was able to take me even deeper this way, although I knew there likely was no real difference. But regardless of whether it was actually different or just felt different, I quickly determined I would not last long if she kept it up.

Since I wanted to make sure I was able to help Jessi orgasm before I did, I slipped two fingers into her clinging wetness while continuing to lick her clit. However, unlike Jessika, who would either stop or pull off my shaft when I intensified what I was doing to her pussy, Jessi just kept up her rhythm no matter what I did. I could tell from her muffled moans, as well as the movement of her hips, that I had her in a high state of arousal, but nothing I did distracted her from what she was doing to me.

As I moved closer and closer to my climax, I tried to think of something that would cause my blonde fellatrix to ease up and give me a rest. Then an idea hit me. When Jessi had pulled back so that only just an inch or so of me was in her mouth, I gave her tight butt a couple of sharp, loud swats. This had the desired result, as Jessi moved her head up and let my penis fall free of her lips as she whimpered. Taking advantage of the situation, I doubled my efforts with both tongue and fingers, as well as giving her bottom several quick, albeit lighter, smacks.

"Fuck," Jessi yelped at the first of the second round of smacks, then she put her head on my thigh and grunted through the rest. When I was done, I rubbed her slightly reddened cheeks. The blonde kissed my thigh, lifted her head up, and in one motion, again swallowed my erection to its base. The sensation of her taking me back into her mouth and throat all at once was incredible. But what was even more incredible was when she started humming around my manhood, as she had done the first time she had deep throated me. At that point, it occurred to me that Jessi was trying as hard to make me orgasm first as I was trying to make her orgasm first.

I briefly considered letting her 'win', but instead I waited for her to come up for air, and when she did so, I spanked her forcefully, landing several smacks on both her cheeks. This time, however, Jessi did not let my penis out of her mouth. Rather, she dove back down on me after the first swat, and then each one after that drove her a forward a bit, causing her nose to smash against my scrotum. It was too much for me. Without warning her what was going to happen, I ejaculated straight down her throat.

I am not sure Jessi noticed at first, as what was likely a combination of my tongue on her clit, my fingers in her pussy, and the smacks to her now red rear end sent her over the edge and into the throes of her own climax. I felt her whole body quiver, and then her pussy tightened around my fingers while her lips tightened around the base of my penis.

The young blonde's body was still tensed from her orgasm when she quickly pulled her head back, letting my softening penis flop out of her mouth. Coughing and gasping, she lay her head on my thigh again. As she began to relax, I slowly removed my fingers from inside her, although I continued to lightly tease her clitoris with my tongue.

When she finally gained control over her coughing and caught her breath, Jessi sought out my now flaccid penis and sucked it all back into her mouth. Taking this as a sign we were not done, I began to lick her clit again in earnest as I slid my still slick fingers back inside of her.

After a surprisingly short time, my penis was mostly erect again. However, this time, Jessi did not deep throat me. Instead, she wrapped a hand around my erection and stroked it as she concentrated her lips and tongue on the head of my penis and the first inch or two of the shaft. The result was almost too much stimulation. Even as I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy and licked and sucked her small, sensitive nub, I bucked my hips up, trying to make her move her lips lower in order to give some relief to my now hypersensitive tip.

The blonde seemed to understand, and she moved her lips down my shaft so they were locked just below the head, although her tongue still tormented the most sensitive parts. Now that I was not being overstimulated, I was able to relax and really focus on what I was doing to her. Without the admittedly self-imposed rush to make her climax, this time I was able to explore her more with my tongue and fingers. As I probed around in her pussy, I hit on an angle of entry and a depth of insertion that caused the young woman to jerk her lips from my penis and gasp.

"Oh fuck," Jessi moaned as I continued stimulating her that way, my fingers inside her at just the right angle and my tongue waggling against her clitoris.

My twenty-year-old lover did not take my penis back in her mouth at that point, but she did periodically kiss the head and the shaft as she sporadically stroked me. She did just enough to keep me aroused as she gave herself to enjoying what I was doing to her. And I was more than happy to let her do so.

Before too much longer, Jessi was pushing her groin back against my fingers and mouth while moaning nearly continuously. Wanting to send her over the edge, since I knew she was close, I sucked and nibbled on her clitoris and rammed my fingers in and out of her at the angle that seemed to stimulate her the most.

"Yes, yes, yes... of fuck yes!" she cried, "I'm gonna cum all over your face, Mr. Warner."

On impulse, I smacked her shapely butt a few times, which finished her off. Once again, her vagina tightened around my fingers as she shuddered and then tensed up. Unfortunately, the hand grasping my penis also tighten, which was quite uncomfortable. Reaching down with my free hand, I gently removed her fingers from around my shaft. Once I had freed myself, I slowly withdrew the two fingers on my other hand from her pussy as I planted kisses on and around her clitoris and labia.

After a few seconds, during which Jessi's breathing returned to normal, she rolled off and lay on her back beside me. While she lay there, I rubbed, squeezed and kissed the smooth skin of her thigh. The young blonde ran her fingers through my hair and sighed.

"That's the fifth kind," she breathed.

"The fifth kind of what," I asked, as I had no idea at first what she meant.

"The fifth kind of orgasm," she replied. "I never believed girls who said there were different kinds. I only ever felt the one kind before."

"Oh," was all I could think of to say.

"But you, Mr. Warner," she murmured, "you have not only given me the regular kind, you have given me four other kinds too."

I could think of two different kinds of orgasm that I had witnessed her having – the intense one she had experienced our first time together, and then what had seemed to be a multiple orgasm just the night before – but I was not sure what she was including as the other two, other than that one of those two seemed to have just happened. However, I was not sure what had been different about the climax she had just experienced; from my perspective, it had appeared to be normal.

When I did not say anything, Jessi expanded her thoughts: "Our first night, I had that really intense one. Last night, I had one that I'm still not sure if was one big one or four smaller ones. This morning, I had one that was slow and, well, soft, I guess; I didn't know it was going to happen until it happened. And just now, for the second one, I could feel it building, but when it happened, it happened fast and hard, like an electric shock."

"I am glad I have made you feel good, Jessi," I said before again kissing her thigh.

"God, you do," she declared. "It's like we were made to suck, lick and fuck each other. And speaking of sucking, I have some work to do."

As the implication of Jessi's words sunk in, I realized that I had lost my erection after she had climaxed the second time. However, I was not really upset by that – it was almost a relief, given how sensitive it had been before the young woman had stopped to experience her own orgasm.

"No you do not," I told her, prompting the sexy young woman to sit up and stare at me.

"You don't want me to?" she asked, her vivid blue eyes boring through me.

"I am very sensitive right now," I explained. "And I am quite content with what we have already done."

"I have never had a guy turn down a blowjob before," Jessi commented, her expression unreadable. "And just today you have turned me down twice."

"I am not turning you down, Jessi," I assured her. "I am just letting you know I need a rest. I will be more than happy to take this up later, maybe in the morning."

The young blonde did not say anything for some time, and I began to suspect that she was beginning to withdraw.

"Jessi, let's just..." I started, intending to suggest that we try to find something on TV.

"I'm going home," she announced flatly, getting up out of bed.

"Jessi, please do not leave like this," I said, and she stopped and looked back at me.

"I have to, Mark," she replied, a bit more life in her voice. "It is too much."

"What is?" I asked, wanting to understand.

The young woman stared at me again, although I thought her eyes had softened.

"It is too much in my head. I have to go," she explained. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I am not mad at you, Jessi," I told her, but I was not sure whether she accepted that.

"So I'll get my stuff and go, okay?" she said, seeking reassurance from me.

"I will help you," I told her, and a small smiled graced her face before she hurried from my room.

I looked around the bedroom, but I did not see anything that belonged to her. Grabbing a pair of shorts from my dresser, I put them on as I walked out into my living room. Jessi was already nearly dressed – she had her sweater on and was just pulling up her jeans. Our eyes met for a brief moment, and then she was picking up her underwear off the floor and stuffing them into her purple duffle bag before she slipped on her shoes. As she scanned the living room, I walked over to her but stopped a couple of feet away.

After examining the living room a few times, the young blonde appeared to decide she had everything. She then turned to me, and I saw that her eyes were red, although I had seen no tears. For a moment, there seemed to be sadness lingering in the look she gave me, and then any emotion that might have been there drained out of her face.

"Bye, Mark," Jessi said before turning and opening my door. Even as the cold air from outside hit me, I stepped up to her, took her hand, and turned her around.

"How about just one kiss before you go?" I suggested, searching her eyes for even a hint of that disconcerting intensity that they often held.

The young woman's initial reaction was to blink her eyes several times as I gazed at her, expectantly. After a few heartbeats, her eyes flared with their normal intensity, and she stood up on her toes and kissed me lightly on the lips. And then she was walking rapidly toward her big, old convertible, and I was doing nothing but standing and watching her go.

TO BE CONTINUED...