A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and whispered in my lover's ear, "That is what you look like with me deep inside you, slut."

"Fuck!" the brunette exclaimed as she examined her face in the mirror.

"What do you think you look like?" I asked her.

"Fuck... like a... like a... fucking... whore...," Jessika panted. "Fuck me... fuck me... please..."

I began to slowly pump my erection in and out of her wet, warm pussy, and Jessika hung her head and groaned. As I picked up speed, I ran my left hand up her side until I found her breast, which I squeezed and twisted a bit. Jessika grunted and began to push her butt back against me each time I thrust forward into her.

Wanting her to see herself, I used her hair to pull her head up as I growled, "Watch me fuck you!"

Jessika opened her eyes, looked at my reflection for a moment, then shifted her gaze to her own. We both watched her image in the mirror as our combined movements caused her free breast to sway wildly with each pounding thrust.

"Fuck this is hot," she moaned.

"You are fucking hot," I told her.

"Please fuck me hard," she begged. "Oh God, please fuck me hard."

I squeezed her breast harder and tightened my grip on her hair as I increased my tempo. Jessika whimpered then moaned over the sound of our bodies slapping together.

"Is that what you wanted, slut?" I asked her, and Jessika's eyes flicked up to the reflection of mine as she nodded her head.

"Are you close to cumming?" I asked her, and she nodded again and moaned loudly.

"Watch yourself as you cum," I instructed the now perspiration slicked brunette as I buried my shaft deep inside her and held it there.

Jessika shifted her gaze back to her own reflection even as she began to breathe in short, rapid breaths. Seconds later, she tilted her head to the side while her body shuddered with the beginning of her orgasm. As her body tensed and her tell-tale squeaking sounds came from her slightly parted lips, she blinked her eyes several times, and it occurred to me she was likely fighting to keep them open.

"You look fucking sexy when you cum," I whispered to her, and her eyes closed for several seconds.

"Fuck, that was incredible," she breathed when she opened her eyes again.

"Are you ready for another," I asked her.

Jessika looked at my reflection and shook her head "no" rather emphatically.

"I want to make you cum," she told me with a mischievous grin. "You said you'd let me 'pleasure' you."

"I did," I conceded as I slowly pulled my still erect penis from her warm pussy.

When I was completely out of her, Jessika pushed herself up, turned so that her side was toward the mirror, and sank to her knees. I stepped in front of her, and the brunette grabbed my penis and began licking and sucking gently on the head of it. She then turned he head slightly toward the mirror, about an inch of my penis between her plump lips, and I knew she was watching herself give me head.

After a couple minutes of just concentrating on the first inch or two, which was driving me wild, Jessika began to take more of me into her mouth in slow, smooth motions. When the tip of my penis pushed against the back of her throat, I saw the brunette stare at her reflection as she gagged a little before moving her head back.

"Do you want to see me fuck your mouth," I asked her, and Jessika looked away from the mirror long enough to gaze up at me, her eyes overflowing with lust, and nod, all while never letting my penis slip from her mouth.

I grabbed Jessika's hair and used it to turn her face a little more so she could see herself better. Then I used my hold on her to start moving her head up and down on my shaft. My curvy lover moaned around my penis, but she kept her eyes open as she watched herself in the mirror.

Shifting myself a bit to get a better angle, I held her head still as I began pumping my erection in and out of the brunette's eager mouth. I did not do it hard, but I did put enough into each thrust to push against the back of her throat and make her gag just a little before I pulled back.

"Play with your pussy while I fuck your mouth," I commanded when I realized she was moaning with each thrust and playing with her own breasts even as she watched my shaft slide between her full lips.

Jessika looked up at me, closed her eyes briefly and moaned, then turned back to look at her reflection while she released one of her breasts and moved that hand down between her slightly parted legs. As she rubbed herself, her moans increased to the point where she was alternating between gagging and moaning with each thrust. Her wanton display, not the least of which was that she continued to watch me take her mouth, had me right one the edge.

Unfortunately, right before I was about to go over that edge, Jessika pulled back, looked up at me, and let out a squeak as she closed her eyes and shuddered. More squeaks followed as her body went rigid, including a hand that had clasped my leg.

When Jessika's climax subsided, she looked back up at me and said, "I'm sorry - I was afraid I might bite you if I came while I was sucking."

"It is okay," I assured her. "Just start sucking it again."

The brunette kneeling at my feet smiled, nodded, and slurped my penis back into her mouth. Soon, she was energetically bobbing her head, sucking hard on me. She occasionally still looked at her reflection in the mirror, but mainly she concentrated on me and kept her eyes focused on mine.

Luckily, Jessika had started sucking me fairly quickly after her orgasm, so it only took maybe five minutes for her to again get me to the verge of my own climax. But what a five minutes those were. My very talented fellatrix stroked my penis with her hand as she waggled her tongue along the bottom of my shaft and sucked on me hard and fast.

When the first spurt of my semen exploded into her mouth, Jessika pulled back suddenly. She kept stroking my erection, although in slower, longer strokes, as the rest of my ejaculate landed on her lovely face. Then, after grinning up at me, the brunette turned her face toward the mirror and examined the streaks of semen that were starting to run down it.

"Fuck," she sighed. "That looks so fucking nasty."

I reached down and scooped up some semen that was about to drip off of her jaw, and Jessika watched herself as she sucked my fingers clean. She then used two of her own fingers to wipe up more of it from her face, after which she stared at her reflection as she licked her fingers.

When Jessika was satisfied that her face was relatively free of semen, I leaned over and kissed her. My lover kissed me back for several seconds, then broke the kiss and held out her hand. I took it and helped her to her feet.

"That was... fucking fantastic, Mark," she grinned. "I am so glad you had that idea."

"Maybe we should make of video of it - of you and me - so we both could have it," I proposed as the idea popped into my mind. "That could be my free fantasy."

Jessika started into my eyes for several seconds as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Let me think about that," she finally said.

"Fair enough," I replied.

***

Neither Jessika nor I bothered to get dressed again after the session in front of the mirror. Even though it was just after 10:00pm, we were both tired from the drive and from the sex. We lay down in bed together; I was on my back and Jessika was snuggled up against me, her head on my chest. I was planning to suggest a nice soak in the tub once we had rested for a bit, but we must have both fallen asleep.

When I woke next, it was just before 3:00am. I was on my side with my back to Jessika. As I lay there trying to figure out what had awakened me, I felt a tug on my hip. Rolling onto my back, I saw my curvaceous brunette lover propped up on one elbow beside me.

"Sorry to wake you, Mark," she said softly. "But I woke up horny. Can I ride your cock?"

"I am not hard," I pointed out, which made Jessika giggle.

"I can get you hard, sexy man," she purred.

Jessika sat up beside me and wrapped her fingers around my flaccid member. Then she leaned over and started sucking. In a matter of seconds, my penis hardened in her mouth, and by the time she took her mouth off of me, which was less than thirty seconds later, my erection was jutting up into the air, ready for her to climb on and slide down it.

However, Jessika did not immediately do that. She lay back down beside me and drew my lips to hers. Then she rolled on top of me, her body pressed against mine, and kissed me again. Next she wiggled further down my body until her breasts were pressed against my abdomen just under my chest.

After kissing my neck and chest, Jessika pushed herself up to a sitting position and began to slowly rub her groin against mine. The feel of her pubic hair against my rigid penis was exquisite and maddening at the same time. I wanted to be inside of her, but there was something incredibly arousing in the way her hair tickled the sensitive skin of my manhood.

Thus, I was a little disappointed when she leaned forward and braced herself with one hand on the bed as she raised her hips up off of me. Reaching behind herself with her other hand, she found my erection and guided it to her damp pussy. Once she had it positioned correctly, she lowered her hips, and any disappointment I had been feeling evaporated as she slid down my shaft until it was completely inside of her.

"God I love the feel of you inside me," Jessika sighed as she looked down at me.

"I love it too," I grinned up at her. "Being inside you, that is."

The brunette smiled, then bit the side of her lower lip as she began to slowly raise up. She stopped when just the head of my penis was inside of her and held herself there for several heart beats. I was just on the verge of suggesting it would nice to be back all the way inside her when she began to slowly sink back down, all while never taking her eyes off mine. I was amazed at both her muscle control and the raw sensuality of her deliberate, smooth movements.

For several minutes, Jessika continued to slowly ride me. And while her breathing was slightly heavier than normal, mine was growing ragged as my need increased. A dozen times or more I resolved to grab her hips and start thrusting up into her, but each time the incredible sensations of her sinking back down, enveloping my manhood within the warmth of her, forestalled my plans.

"You are fucking incredible, Jessika," I gasped at one point when she had begun to squirm around on my hard shaft while it was fully inside of her clinging pussy.

The lovely brunette smiled at me, then began to rock forward and back, my penis still deep in her wetness. Her movements caused her breasts to sway invitingly, so I reached up with both hands and grabbed them. Jessika stopped her rocking motion then shook her head. Gently, she moved my hands off her breasts. Then, not as gently, she grasped my wrists in her hands and pushed my arms down, leaning forward as she did so.

"This is just your cock in my cunt, Mark," she told me, her eyes burning into me. "Nothing else."

I swallowed and nodded. I was aroused by both the content of what she said and that she had said it with a matter-of-fact authority. Her words were not dirty talk - they were just the right words for the raw truth of what she wanted.

"But to make sure you don't try anything else, I am going have to hold you down," she informed me with a grin.

As Jessika had leaned forward to push my arms down, her pussy had moved forward as well, leaving only a bit of my penis inside of it. After tightening her grip on my wrists, Jessika began to gradually push back until I was as far in her as our position would allow. Then, she began to move forward and back in a steady, deliberate rhythm. While doing this, she stared at me and intermittently chewed on her bottom lip.

Despite a growing discomfort in my wrists - as I had cause to note before, Jessika was stronger than one might expect - I could feel myself approaching my climax. And it appeared that my lover was right there with me. Her face and breasts were covered with a sheen of perspiration, she was moaning each time she took me all the way back inside of her, and her breathing was growing more rapid.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Yes," I groaned.

"So... so... am... I..." she panted. "So... so... close."

"Then cum," I told her.

"Waiting for you," she moaned. "Wanna cum together."

After saying that, the curvy brunette shivered and closed her eyes before whimpering, "I can't hold it back. Please cum for me, Mark."

Maybe it was Jessika's words; maybe it was the strained look on her face as she tried to hold off her orgasm; or maybe it was the spasms that had started to grip at my penis with more intensity than I had ever experienced with Jessika, even when I had teased her by withholding her orgasm, but whatever it was, I barely had time to warn her that I was climaxing. I then exploded into her, filling her with more spurts of semen that seemed possible considering I had already ejaculated twice that night.

As soon as the warning left my lips, my now desperate lover's face relaxed. She opened her smokey grey eyes wide, a distant expression in them, before they rolled up. Jessika's body shook for several seconds, then her muscles tightened and she grew still as a few sounds that most resembled squeaky moans made their way from her trembling lips. During this last phase of her climax, her grip on my wrists became rather painful.

"Jessika, you are hurting my wrists," I admitted, somewhat embarrassed but not sufficiently so that I wanted to put up with the pain.

The brunette blinked her eyes several times, then looked down at her hands as they held my wrists against the bed.

"Sorry, Mark," she said as she let go of me and sat up. "I guess I just got caught up in it all."

"I understand - it has happened to me," I pointed out. "Doing it to you, I mean."

"Yeah, but I knida like the pain," she grinned down at me, damp strands of her hair hanging on either side of her flushed face.

"I think you liked what we just did more," I chuckled.

"Not more," she countered. "Different. But it was wonderful."

"I thought so," I agreed as I reached up and ran my hand down her cheek, then her neck, and finally across her breast and nipple. "You are amazing."

"I just am trying to keep up with you," she laughed.

We both fell silent for a few seconds, lost in each other's eyes. Jessika, with a small shake of her head, moved forward so that my soft penis slipped from inside of her. She then lay beside me and, as she usually did in these circumstances, put her head on my chest.

"That has never happened before for us - cumming at exactly the same time," she said out of nowhere. "We have cum close together, but not that close. I loved it."

"It was fantastic, I agreed.

However, it had not been the simultaneous orgasm that I found to be fantastic. The slow, smooth build-up was much more arousing for me than climaxing at the same time. However, since orgasming together seemed to appeal to the brunette, I did not want to explain to her that it was something else that I had found to be amazing.

Jessika fell asleep first, and I listened to her softly snore as I stroked her hair. It was not until the next morning that it occurred to me that I had not thought of Jessi once since the brunette and I had arrived at our hotel.

***

The hotel room was lighter than I expected when I woke Saturday morning. I sat up and saw that it was after 9:00am. The long drive combined with our sexual activities had apparently exhausted us both. I stood up and stretched, then looked down at Jessika. My sleeping lover was on her back, her body covered save for her head, one shoulder, one arm, and most of one breast. Her face looked soft and angelic, and as I stood and looked at her, I felt a longing for her that I was not sure was just physical.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I showered and dressed. As Jessika was still sleeping, I went to the window and pulled back the curtains. I was surprised to find a sliding glass door that opened onto a small patio that faced the ocean. We had both been too occupied the night before to pay much attention, so neither of us had noticed it.

Grabbing my jacket, I slid open the door and walked out onto the patio. Two cushioned metal chairs sat on either side of a small table. I closed the door and sat in one of the chairs and watched the waves. As I watched the water surge forward and then pull back, the motion reminded me of Jessika's rhythm from the night before - slow, steady, unstoppable.

I felt myself smiling as I thought about the brunette. And yes, I was thinking about the sex, but I was also thinking about how easy everything was with her. Yes, she had been angry with me about Jessi's email, but we had worked through it relatively quickly. And sure, Jessika wanting sex had been part of that, but I had no doubt we would have done so anyway. That is how things were with us.

Thinking about the email led me to thoughts of my younger, blonde lover, or perhaps former lover. I was certain she was not happy about my trip with Jessika, but beyond that I had no idea what she was thinking or what her mental state was. And while I could not deny that she felt strongly about me, and that I cared for her in a way I never had for anyone else before, I was mindful that my relationship with the twenty-year-old was problematic, to say the least.

But there was also the incredible sex. And while Jessi may not have been as adventurous as I had first thought - Jessika and I had actually done more varied things together - she devoted a raw sexual passion to those things that she did do. Also, it had not escaped my notice that the things she did tended to be things that were a bit on the wild side. And furthermore, I could not deny that I enjoyed most of Jessi's wild side, save when her darker desires were beyond my limits.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I did not hear the sliding door open behind me. Thus, I was not aware Jessika had joined me on the balcony until she laid her hand on my shoulder.

"What're you so deep in thought about, Mark," the brunette asked me as she sank into the chair on the other side of the table.

"Nothing that I want to intrude on our time together," I replied, looking into her gray eyes as I took her hand.

"Oh, it was about blonde Jessica," she guessed. "Have you heard from her?"

"Yes," I admitted. "She wanted to get together this weekend. I told her I was going out of town with you. I also told her she needed to apologize to you."

"And have heard from her since?" Jessika asked.

"No, that was it," I told her. "And that is likely for the best."

"Probably," Jessika agreed.

I glanced over at the brunette and noticed that she was wearing only her robe, which she had pulled tight around her. She gave me a weak smile and shrugged.

"Well, that is enough about people who are not here," I said. "Are you cold?"

Jessika nodded, then suggested, "Why don't we take a nice, hot soak in that big tub in there."

"Is that just an excuse to get me naked?" I teased her.

"No," my friend-with-benefits answered immediately. "I am too sore for sex right now. I just want to soak in the tub, and I think I would like doing it with you."

"I already took a shower," I advised her. "But I promise we can do it together tonight."

"Your loss," she laughed. "If you want to come in, you will find me lounging in the bath tub, naked."

She then stood and started toward the sliding door. However, she stopped, stepped beside me, and leaned down and kissed my lips.

"What was that for?" I asked when she had straightened back up.