A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

I was just starting to feel the tip of my penis start to slip further in when Jessika pulled back violently and began to cough. It was the only time her eyes left mine for any significant time during the entire experience.

"Are you okay?" I asked, and my curvy lover looked up at me and nodded even as she coughed a couple of more times.

"I have never been able to do that," she managed to tell me between coughs.

"The very fact that you tried is fantastic," I assured her, which earned me a bright grin.

"It's sweet of you to lie," she laughed, before taking a deep breath and moving one hand to grasp my erection while the other again gripped my thigh.

"It is not a lie," I protested, but any other response I had died on my lips as Jessika began to bob her head up and down on me, sliding her lips up and down the first couple of inches of my shaft. While doing so, she also began to stroke it with her hand with increasing speed. In far less time than I would have predicted, I had reached the point of no return and began to fill her mouth with my semen.

When I was spent, I let go of Jessika's head, allowing her to pull her lips from my now flaccid penis. She favored me with a board smile before her tongue darted out to lick up the semen that had overflowed either side of her sexy mouth. When she had finished, I put my hands on either side of her face and bent down to kiss her, my tongue tasting myself as it probed between her soft lips.

"That was amazing," I told her, and she again gave me a big smile.

"Why don't you get undressed and join me for a nap," the brunette suggested as she took my hand and stood up.

I readily agreed, and within seconds we were in bed. Jessika lay on her side, her back to me, and I snuggled up behind her. Before she had given me what I was quite sure was the most incredible blowjob I had ever received, I would have said I was not tired at all and in no need of a nap. However, it was nearly 7:00pm when I woke up to an empty bed.

I sat up and looked around, but it was clear Jessika was not in the room. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom door, just to make sure that she was not in the large, jetted tub. I did not think she would be, as the bathroom was dark, and I was right.

I pulled on my underwear and jeans, and I was just putting on a fresh polo shirt when the hotel room door opened and Jessika, her coat on over her sweats, walked in with a couple of bottles of water and a pizza box.

"Shit," she complained when she saw me. "I was hoping to make it back before you woke up."

"I thought we were going to go out for dinner," I commented as she sat the pizza on the room's small table.

"I didn't really feel like getting dressed up again," Jessika said with a shrug. "And I thought it would be easier if I just went and got us some pizza."

"I do not remember seeing a pizza place nearby," I pointed out as I sat down at the table and opened my bottle of water.

"I took your car," Jessika informed me in a matter-of-fact tone as she boldly stared at me, as if defying me to object to her taking it without asking.

"So you steal cars now," I joked.

My lover's looks softened as she chuckled and said, "I keep telling you that I break rules where you are concerned, Mr. Warner."

***

After dinner, Jessika finally managed to talk me into a taking a bath with her in the large, jetted tub. Sitting at opposite ends of the tub, we both relaxed in the hot water of the bath, our legs intertwined, as the jetted water massaged various parts of our bodies. We stayed that way until our skin on our fingers and toes began to wrinkle. Neither of us made a move to engage in any intimate activities while in the bath - I surmised that the curvaceous brunette was a satiated as I was - but rather we just enjoyed each other's presence.

After the bath, Jessika and I still nude, climbed into bed. At first we just held each other, face to face, but soon we began kissing. The kissing then led to groping, which was promising to lead to something else when my phone buzzed with a text.

I had every intention of ignoring the text, but after the phone buzzed several more times in quick succession, Jessika pushed away from me and said, "You should probably see who that is."

"It can wait," I advised her as I used the additional space between us to move my mouth down to one of her thick nipples.

Jessika moaned and seemed inclined to agree, but another couple of buzzes prompted her to gently remove my face from her breast.

"You need to see who that is," she told me in a tone that suggested I should not argue with her. "I can wait. For just a little bit, mind you."

Begrudgingly, I got up and grabbed my phone from the desk. I nearly put it right back down when I saw the texts - seven in all - were from Jessi. But my curiosity got the better of me, and I opened the first one, which indicated the message contained media content.

I tapped on the link, and a picture of Jessi, dressed in a tight blue blouse and a short black skirt, popped up. She was smiling and standing next to a similarly dressed blonde woman about her age. The other blonde, who had noticeably larger breasts, emphasized by the more revealed neckline of her blouse, was smiling as well. Jessi's arm stretched out toward the edge of the picture, and it was clear that she was holding her phone to take the [picture. It was also clear that the two were at a club of some kind.

The second message was text: "This is Amara. Do U think shes hot?"

The next message and the three that followed it were all pictures. The first of the four showed both young women laughing. The second showed the two blondes kissing, and it did not look to be just a friendly kiss. In the third picture, one side of the other blonde's blouse had been pulled down, revealing a very nicely shaped breast with a medium sized, pinkish brown areola and similarly colored erect nipple. It was also apparent that that the other woman, Amara, was now holding the phone - Jessi had both hands on her companions breasts, and her eyes seemed to be focused on the one that was bared.

I paused before looking at the next picture. Despite the fact that Jessika was in bed, naked, just behind me, my attention - and my arousal - was focused in on the pictures I had seen. The thought of my twenty-year old lover with an equally attractive, and likely equally young, woman who certainly did not appear to be just a friend had caused both my pulse and my respiration to quicken. The next picture caused me to harden.

In the fourth picture, the other blonde was still holding the phone in one hand. Her mouth, framed with plump, red lips, was open and her tongue protruded just a little. The fingers of her other hand were entwined in Jessi's hair while Jessi lips were locked on her companion's nipple.

I could not take my eyes off the screen, not even when Jessika's voice asked me if everything was okay. I was mesmerized by the visual of Jessi suckling on her friend's breast. However, as I looked at the incredibly arousing image, I realized another feeling was creeping in as well - annoyance. Jessi had sent these to me when she knew I was with Jessika for the weekend, and it had just occurred to me that she was doing so on purpose in order to disrupt my time with her brunette rival. With a sigh, I opened the last message, prepared for another image. Instead, I found four sentences that seared themselves into my brain and prompted shock to replace both arousal and annoyance.

"Amara wants to give her BF a 3some for his bday. I said yes. She will do it for us 2. Let me know when you want to."

TO BE CONTINUED

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers