A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Fucking him or driving over there shitfaced?" the young woman asked.

"Both," I replied.

Jessi opened her eyes and looked at me, and the pain in them immediately made me feel guilty for what I had said and what I was thinking.

"Sorry, Mark," she whispered. "You must think I'm a stupid cunt."

"I think what you did was not very smart, Jessi," I responded, choosing my words more carefully than I had moments prior. "But I know you are not stupid. You have just made some, well, bad decisions. And please do not call yourself that."

"Oh, like your decision to fuck Amara was that smart?" Jessi snapped, pushing herself up to a sitting position as her eyes suddenly filled with their usual intensity.

I was trying to think of what to say when the blonde groaned and lay back down, closing her eyes again.

"This is the worst fucking hangover," she complained.

"Do you, um, I mean, have you...?" I started, trying to ask the young woman about whether she had much experience with hangovers."

"Drink like this? Not lately," she told me. "I've only had some wine now and then since we, you know, got together. I used to, probably too much."

"I meant have you had many hangovers," I clarified.

"Oh," Jessi replied. "Yeah, I've had a few hangovers, but nothin' like this."

"You need to drink some water," I advised her.

"Or a good fucking," she countered, opening her eyes enough to look up at me. "That was the best cure I ever tried."

"This is hardly the time for that, Jessi," I said, shaking my head.

"Fuck, you're right," she said, wrinkling up her nose. "I need a shower first, I haven't had one since, well, before Trevor."

"Who is Trevor?" I asked, then it hit me. "Oh."

"Yeah, pretty nasty," she sighed. "Will you help me to the shower?"

"Umm, sure," I agreed.

"Thanks," Jessi said, giving me a weak smile. "Help me up."

I pulled my young lover to a sitting position, which elicited another groan and a shake of her head.

"Shit, my head is pounding," she whined.

"We will take it slow," I assured her as I helped her to her feet, then supported her as we walked to her small bathroom.

When we reached the bathroom, Jessi sat on the closed toilet as I started the shower and adjusted the temperature until it felt right.

"I think it is good," I said, turning to the blonde, who had her head in her hands.

"My head is feels like it's splitting open," she whimpered. "Can you help me into the shower?"

"Sure, honey," I told her as I put my hands on her waist and drew her up to her feet.

I could not help but notice that Jessi's small nipples were hard, nor did I miss the look in her eyes as she stared up at me.

"Will you fuck me when I'm all clean?" she breathed as one of her hands traced across my chest and the other rubbed my penis through my jeans.

"Jessi, I do not think that is a good idea," I replied. "You need to hydrate, and probably eat."

The blonde looked at me for several seconds, her stare, as was typical, lasting too long to be entirely comfortable.

"Maybe you could give me some protein right now," she suggested with a small grin. "Think that would help?"

"Wouldn't that make your headache worse?" I asked.

"Maybe not if you held my head still and fucked my mouth," she countered.

I knew it was wrong, but the look in her eyes, the closeness of her, and what she was suggesting was having an effect on me. I could feel my penis hardening and starting to push against my pants.

"No, Jessi," I said, shaking my head even as she dropped to her knees and began pulling at my pants.

"No," I repeated, louder, as I steeped back. "Take your shower, drink some water and eat. Then we will see how you feel."

The blonde climbed to her feet, her anger written all over her face, as she yelled, "You are not my fucking dad, Mark. Quit telling me what to do!"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Jessi cringed, grabbed her head, closed her eyes, and moaned loudly.

"Fuck, it hurts," she cried, and I saw tears forming at the corner of her tightly shut eyes.

"Get in the shower," I instructed. "I will get some food ready for you."

The young woman, her eyes still closed, nodded and slid her panties down her legs. Carefully stepping out of them, she turned and felt for the shower door. I grabbed her waist lightly and steered her into the shower stall.

"That feels better," she sighed as the warm water hit her. "Thank you, Mark."

"Will you be okay in here?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, not looking back. "I'll be okay."

I left Jessi in the shower and went to her kitchen. From my cleanup efforts the night before, I knew that she had almost no food in her apartment other than cold pizza and instant oatmeal. I figured the oatmeal would be much better for her than the pizza, so I heated some water in the microwave, then mixed it with the oatmeal.

As I worked on getting the oatmeal ready, I let my mind wander back to Jessi's statement that I was not her father. Of course, I had always been aware of the age difference between us, and I knew that I had never felt the same way about anyone else I had ever been with, but for the first time I really thought how those two things went together. What especially struck me anew was something that I had pondered several times before but not from the perspective I was not considering. I had known for some time that the same things I could do with or say to Jessika with little or no concern would often cause me considerable anguish and self-doubt when it came to Jessi. For the first time, I truly realized that, perhaps, there was a protective, even paternal, aspect to my feelings for the twenty-year-old.

I was drawn away from my troubling thoughts when I heard loud retching sounds from the bathroom. I hurried in to the steam filled room, where I found Jessi kneeling on the floor of her shower, shaking from having been sick.

"It just came over me," she whimpered. "I couldn't stop it."

"It is okay, baby," I told her, steeping far enough into the shower to take her hand and help her up.

"I feel better," she said once she was back on her feet. "I'll be out in a bit."

I went back to the kitchenette and sat at her small table, waiting for her. When Jessi emerged from the shower, the sight of her drove all concern about the nature of my feelings for her out of my mind. My young lover was completely naked and enthralling. Her towel-dried hair fell around her face, darker and wavier than normal, framing her thin, almost elfin face. Her slim yet feminine body seemed to glow with a radiance more than just cleanliness.

"You look beautiful," I blurted out almost before I was even aware I was going to say anything.

The twenty-year-old blonde looked at me for several seconds, her eyes shining with that familiar intensity as she stared just a tad too long. When I was on the verge of adding something else, just to break the silence, she blinked several times before her face lit up with a huge smile.

Jessi rushed over to where I sat, and as she did, I could not help but noticing how her delicious body moved and shook as she did so. Her shapely breasts bounced nicely, as did her damp hair. As I stood to meet her, I immediately became aware of the effect that the sight of her was having on me - my hardening manhood pushed uncomfortably against my pants.

Even though I thought I was prepared for Jessi to hug me, she still knocked me back a step or two, despite her small frame. I had just managed to stabilize myself when she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me as forcefully and as passionately as she ever had before. It was so intense that I was breathing heavy ad Jessi was panting when we finally broke apart.

"I'm gonna get some clothes," she said, giving another huge smile. "I think you will be too distracted otherwise."

With that, the young blonde grabbed my erection through my jeans and squeezed it tightly before she strutted across the small studio apartment. And while she did not quite have the shape for it the way that Jessika did, Jessi still managed to put quite a bit of sway into her hips. And that her movements were not as fluidic as those of my other paramour did not diminish the raw sexuality of the show she was putting on for me.

I sat down heavily in the chair and watched Jessi dress. And although she put on clothing nearly identical to what she had been wearing when I had arrived the night before - yoga pants (dark gray instead of black) and a sweatshirt (blue instead of gray), the effect was completely different. Whereas she had looked worn out and unkempt then, she now looked relaxed and surprisingly alluring.

As the blonde sat across from me, she brushed several strands of her still damp hair back, grinning at me as she did so. I tried to tell her that the oatmeal was for her, which was pointless as she could see I had set it out in the place opposite from where I sat, but my mouth and lips were too dry, and instead I gave a small cough before I used my tongue to quickly wet my lips.

Jess looked down at her oatmeal, still grinning, then began to eat it, looking up at me every few seconds. I still had not managed to say a word. I was too distracted by the thought of how she had looked when she came out of the shower - naked, clean, refreshed, and naturally beautiful - and by my attempts to divert those thoughts so I could get rid of my erection.

"Did I say something last night about blowing the liquor store guy?" Jessi asked abruptly, her cheeks reddening a bit.

Her voice, and especially the question she asked broke, me out of own thoughts, and I managed to say, "Um, yeah, you said something about that."

"Oh. Well, shit. I was hoping that had been a dream," Jessi continued as she blushed even more. "I didn't really do that. I just wanted to say something to piss you off. I was hoping you would just get pissed and fuck me, I guess. I was pretty fucked up."

I nodded but did not say anything. I was relieved that she had not really given a liquor store clerk a blowjob to obtain alcohol, but I was conflicted on the source of my relief. Was it relief because, as Jessi's lover, I did not want her being intimate physically with anyone else? Or was it relief based on the protective feelings that I had not truly realized I possessed.

I was in the midst of pondering this when Jessi's foot ran up my leg, squeezed between my knees, and found my groin. My arousal, which may have started to abate slightly as I analyzed my feelings for the young blonde, returned full forces as her bare foot rubbed against the bulge in my pants.

"I guess you are not too pissed at me for lying about it last night, huh?" my lover laughed.

"No, I am not," I admitted. "I am happy that is not something you really did."

"I've done it before," Jessi replied, her eyes suddenly blazing with some intense emotion. "Not since we've been together, though. But I've sucked off guys for helping me, or for getting me alcohol or into a club."

I swallowed and stared at her. I did not even try to think of anything to say. Rather, I pondered whether the young woman was trying to get a rise out of me. Even though I hated the thought of what she was saying, I wanted to think that she was just confessing, for lack of a better word, but knowing how much she liked me to take charge and be sexually aggressive, I suspected she was trying to make me mad so I would be forceful with her.

Finally, after several seconds of silence, in which her foot had continued to rub my rigid shaft through my pants, I managed to respond, "I do not really want to talk about that, Jessi. What I would like is to make love to you, to show you that, despite everything, despite us hurting each other, I care for you deeply."

Whatever emotion had burned in the blonde's blue eyes before faded as they softened and tears started to form in them. She dropped her foot from my groin, then stood up. I stood up as well and took her hand. I then led her around the table and out of her kitchenette. We stopped beside her bed, and I put my hands gently on her waist and pulled her tightly against me.

Softly at first, then more urgently, I kissed her, pushing my tongue just past her lips as she moaned then pushed her own forward to meet mine. It was a much less physically intense kiss than the one we had shared before she dressed, yet it was every bit as passionate.

While we held the kiss, we began pulling at each other's clothes. Finally, we had to break apart as we divested ourselves of our shirts. I immediately began licking on sucking on the blonde's small but very hard nipples, and as I did so, she worked first on my belt then on the buttons of my jeans. She had just managed to slip one slender hand inside my briefs when I decided to make this all about her before she could focus on pleasing me.

Putting my hands on her shoulders, I straightened up, looked Jessi straight in the eyes, winked, and then pushed her back with enough force that she fell sprawled across her bed. The young woman stared up at me, a confused look on her face. I winked at her again, then leaned down, grabbed the waist of her yoga pants, and quickly peeled them off of her.

Once I had her pants off, I firmly pushed the blonde's legs apart, exposing her glistening labia. I gave my lover a quick smile, then got to my knees between her outstretched legs. As I began to lick and kiss her, I was momentarily distracted by the feel of stubble against my lips and tongue - I was so accustomed to Jessi being smoothly shaven that it took me a second or two to process the roughness I had encountered. But the distraction was gone almost as soon as it arose; the intoxicating aroma and sweet taste of her aroused state drove away all thought other than those focused on pleasuring the sexy woman in front of me.

Jessi began to moan and squirm the moment my tongue and lips began teasing her, and she laced her fingers through my hair and gasped when I curled up my tongue and shoved it past her lips and into the warm wetness of her pussy. I kept this up for several seconds, and by the time I moved my tongue up to lick at her clit, my lips and chin were covered with her juices and the blonde was moaning and clutching at my hair.

"Oh fuck yes!" she exclaimed when I began flicking my tongue against her most sensitive spot. "Oh yes, yes, yes, Mark! Lick my little clit!"

I was, of course, more than happy to oblige her. And as I licked her "little clit," I began running my hands along her thighs, then up her waist, and finally across her chest. Jessi, feeling my hands on her breasts, arched her back to push them up. At the same time, she grabbed my hair tighter than before and began to moan with increasing tempo and volume.

While maintaining my attention to the blonde's clitoris, I began to massage her breasts, making sure to concentrate on her firm nipples every few seconds. Soon, Jessi was writhing on the bed as my fingers and my tongue teamed up drive her to the point of no return.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" she cried as she used her grip on my hair to hold my face against her thrusting groin.

I thought about backing off while she climaxed, but instead I kept licking her clit and pinching and twisting her nipples. As I did this, Jessi's orgasm seemed to stretch out longer than normal, her body going rigid and remaining so for several heartbeats. The blonde was strangely silent during this time, although I thought I might have heard a series of very low moans.

Suddenly, the young woman shrieked then fell limp against the bed as her hands slipped out of my hair and her arms fell to her side. At that point, I finally quit licking her and released her nipples from my fingers as well. I straightened up, expecting her to have her eyes closed as she recovered from what I suspected was an intense orgasm. Instead, however, I found her lovely blue eyes were open, and she locked those eyes on mine as soon as I looked at her.

"That was fucking awesome," she breathed.

"I am glad you liked it," I teased her.

"I more than liked it, Mr. Warner," she smiled. "I fucking loved it. And my headache is all gone now too."

"I am happy to hear that," I told her, but I noticed she had dropped her eyes from mine and was staring at my erect penis, which had found its way out of my briefs while I had been licking her.

"You want me to help you out with that?" she said, grinning, when she noticed I had seen where she was looking.

"No," I said. "I want to slide it inside of you and make love to you."

The young woman bit her bottom lip and nodded. She then turned on the bed and slid up, freeing up space for me to get between her legs. I quickly removed my shoes, socks, jeans and underwear, then climbed on the bed and maneuvered between her widespread legs.

I was just about to position myself to enter her when Jessi pushed herself up with one arm, grabbed my neck with the other, and pulled me forward for a kiss.

"I love tasting my juices on your lips, Mark," she sighed after she broke the kiss.

My lover lay back down on her back even as she brought her legs up so that her feet were clasped against my buttocks. Feeling the pressure of her legs trying to draw me in, I grabbed my shaft, placed it between her engorged labia, and slowly sunk into her warmth. Jessi shuddered when I entered her, then shuddered again when I was fully inside of her. She also clamped her legs around me and held me in place.

Smiling, I began to move my pelvis from side to side, causing my erection to move around inside her tight vagina. This resulted in yet another shudder, as well as sound that was somehow the mixture of a gasp and a high pitched moan. My movement also caused her legs to relax a bit, which gave me the room I need to slowly, deliberately, begin thrusting in and out of her clinging pussy.

"God, that feels so fucking good," the blonde groaned. "I love having your thick cock inside of me, Mr. Warner. Do you like fucking my tight pussy?"

"I like making love to you," I replied, and our eyes met right before Jessi closed hers and pushed her groin up against mine just as I sank fully inside of her.

"I like that too, Mark," she whispered, her eyes still closed, as she lifted her right hand and began to run it across my chest. "More than I ever expected to."

Instead of replying, I leaned forward, pinning her hand underneath my torso as I kissed her. Jessi did not bother to try to free her hand; rather, she grabbed my hair with her free hand and held me in place as she kissed me back. But she had not needed to do so, as I had no intention of breaking that kiss too soon.

When I finally did relent and straighten up, Jessi, her eyes now open, whispered, "You are fucking wonderful."

"So are you, honey," I smiled even as I began thrusting in and out of her slightly faster.

"You're gonna make me cum again," she panted as her breathing grew more rapid.

"I hope so," I responded. "You are incredibly beautiful when you climax."

"Oh my God," the blonde gasped quietly as a shiver ran through her slender frame.

"Oh my God," she repeated as the rhythmic spasms in her pussy gripped tightly at my shaft, causing me to slow down, then stop, in order to keep from climaxing myself.

"OH MY GOD!" Jessi yelled, and although her body did not remain tensed for as long as it had for her previous orgasm, she lay still longer afterward, eyes closed, as a pink flush spread along her face and breasts.

"How was that one?" I asked my lover when she finally opened her eyes again.

The young woman's grin told me all I needed to know. I smiled back at her and then, gently, started moving in and out of her again. I was not surprised to find that Jessi was still wet - she always seemed to ready for more pretty quickly after an orgasm - but I was surprised when she shook her head no and pushed against my chest. I immediately drew my penis out of her, afraid I was hurting her.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers