A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
638 Followers

"Lay back and let me do all the work, baby," the blonde cooed after she had sat up and kissed me.

Once I was lying on my back, the blonde straddled my hips and kissed me yet again. Next, she pushed herself up on her knees so that her groin hovered above mine. She then reached down, grabbed my still very hard penis and stroked it up and down a couple of times before positioning it so that the head was just at the entrance to her slick pussy.

Our eyes met for a moment, then I closed mine and groaned as her tight pussy engulfed my entire shaft in one smooth motion. Just when she had all of me inside of her, Jessi moaned and shivered, which caused me to do both as well.

Slowly, my young lover began moving herself up my shaft a tiny amount, maybe half an inch or so, before letting herself slide back down it. As she did this same thing a few more times, she began picking up speed, and I felt my breathing become quicker in time with her tempo. Before long, I was panting for breath as she bounced up and down on my erect manhood, never sliding up more than an inch yet somehow making it feel as if she was milking the entire length of me.

As Jessi bounced her groin up and down, her perfect breasts did likewise, and I could not help but grab them. Once I had one in each hand, I began squeezing and twisting them. I was relatively gentle at first, but as the blonde's speed increased, so did the force I was using on her breasts. And as everything intensified, her moans became whimpers, just as my groans of pleasure became grunts as she pushed herself down on me with more and more zeal.

Soon it became clear to me I would not be able to last long, but I did not know if Jessi was close or not. She was not acting like I had ever seen her act before. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was ragged, and her face shown with a sheen of perspiration, all of which suggest arousal based on what I knew about my lover. However, her face did not seem to reflect that arousal. From what I could see of it through the sweat dampened hair hanging down in front of it, her face were strangely devoid of expression, perhaps save some hint of concentration in the almost imperceptible creases on her brow. She did not look as if experiencing the pleasure of sex was foremost on her mind.

Without warning, the young woman astride me put her hands against my chest and pushed back, arching her spine and throwing her head back while her fingers dug into my flesh. As she stiffened atop me, her muscles grew taught and an undulating, moaning howl filled her small apartment. Her pussy, which had been squeezing and clinging to my erection with each of Jessi's movements, now clamped around my manhood and almost seemed to vibrate. I had never felt anything like it from any woman I had ever been with, and I exploded into the depths of her just seconds later.

Before my penis had quit twitching inside of her, Jessi collapsed on top of me. In so doing, she moved far enough forward that my quickly shrinking penis slipped from inside of her, which prompted a disappointed whine from the limp figure who was lying atop me.

"Are you okay," I croaked, surprised to find my voice hoarse.

"Yeah," Jessi rasped, her voice sounding similar to mine. "It was one of those that snuck up on me. One second I was concentrating on fucking you, the next I was cumming."

"You were almost vibrating, inside your pussy I mean, when you climaxed," I told her, my voice becoming clearer. "I had never felt anything like that. I finished almost immediately after that."

"I felt that too," she murmured. "I've never felt it before either. I'm not sure whether to count that as a different type of orgasm or just a different response to one."

Before I could say anything else, Jessi took a deep breath, rolled off of me with a grunt, and then lay on her back next to me. We were both of naked, sweaty, and, for several seconds, not inclined to speak.

"God, I needed that," Jessi finally said as she turned on her side to face me. I turned to face her as well.

While I was turning to face her, I saw that the twenty-year-old blonde was smiling, and once I was completely facing her, she put one hand on my cheek and moved toward me enough to plant a soft, lingering kiss on my lips.

"I did too," I admitted before I kissed her back in the same manner.

Jessi sighed contentedly and snuggled up against me, her face buried in my neck, her chest pushed up against the middle of my torso. In other circumstances I might have found the closeness arousing, but I was, at that moment, spent, and I knew it. So, I settled in to snuggle with the young woman.

Within ten minutes or so, Jessi had dropped off to sleep, which I figured she needed. I did not believe, given her level of inebriation the night before and her hangover in that morning, that she had likely been able to rest sufficiently during the night, and maybe not for the several nights before.

What I had not expected, but perhaps should have since Thursday night at Jessika's was the only night I had slept well during the course of the entire week, was that I too began to drift off myself. As I tried to keep from falling asleep, I took the time to make myself focus on the clock and saw that it was not yet afternoon. I tried to convince myself that I should get up, but the combination of the emotional release with Jessi and my exhaustion from the nearly sleepless nights earlier in the week caught up with me in that moment, and I did not wake again until hours later.

***

When I woke, I found that Jessi was still sleeping beside me. I looked at the clock, figuring I had slept maybe an hour at best, and I was surprised to see that it was almost 4:00pm. Needing to relieve a full bladder, I made my way to Jessi's small bathroom. It was not until I was done relieving myself that I realized that I was very hungry, as I had eaten neither breakfast nor lunch.

I walked back into the main part of Jessi's small apartment and found she was sitting up in bed, and I realized I must have awakened her when I got out of bed. I smiled as she turned and looked at me, and then I opened my mouth to suggest we get something to eat, but the blonde beat me to it.

"If you take me to get something to eat," she said, "I'll give you a nice, long blowjob."

I thought for a moment that I should tell her that she did not have to offer that, since I was quite hungry as well, but I very much wanted to let her do exactly what she was proposing, so instead I replied, "Now that sounds like an offer I cannot refuse."

Jessi grinned at me before she stood up and walked toward me. I expected a hug or at least a kiss, but instead she passed by me, making no contact save brushing one slender hand against my penis. I turned to look at her, and she glanced back over her shoulder, winked, then entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Chuckling to myself, I gathered up my clothes and dressed. I had just finished with my shoes when Jessi called from the bathroom, asking me to bring her yoga pants and sweatshirt to her. I picked them up from where I had tossed them earlier, and in so doing noticed that the shirt was now quite wrinkled.

"You might want a different shirt," I told the young women when she opened the door to take her clothes. "And do you want any underwear?"

Jessi, who to my amusement had only opened the door a crack, said, "Just give me my pants then find a top for me. And I don't want to bother with underwear - it'll just be something else to get off later when we fuck."

I was long past being shocked by my younger lover, but she did still sometimes catch me off guard, and her comment was one of those times. And what is more, I think she knew it because she winked and shut the door as I stood there and stared at her.

Shaking my head, I walked to her tiny closet and looked through her clothes. As I searched for a shirt for her, I saw something that made me stop and laugh - a black long-sleeved shirt with a huge, shiny, pink cartoon cat face printed on it. I had never seen Jessi wear it, nor could I even imagine it on her. So, to get back at her for trying to shock me, I pulled it out of the closet, walked to the bathroom door, and knocked.

"I have a shirt for you, Jessi," I called through the door.

Jessi opened the door, again just a crack, and I held up the shirt. When she saw it, her eyes widened momentarily, then she shook her head and rolled her eyes. But, to my surprise, she reached out and grabbed the shirt, then stuck out her tongue before closing the door again.

I laughed as I walked to the kitchenette and sat at the table to wait for Jessi. I did not have to wait long, as it turned out, and I was not laughing when she emerged from the bathroom.

"What do you think, Mr. Warner," the blonde purred, her hands on her hips, her head tilted to one side.

I realized that I had been incredibly wrong moments before when I had thought that Jessi could no longer shock me. The shirt I had selected for her fit her torso nearly as snuggly as the gray yoga pants hugged her hips, legs and ass. In fact, it was so snug that even her modest bosom served to noticeably distort the shape of the cartoon cat stretched across it. Further, as she was wearing no bra, her nipples were obvious even through the fabric of the shirt and the fairly heavy pink graphic. But it was not just the tightness of her clothes that had left me speechless. It was how she looked overall.

Jessi's long, blonde hair was pulled up into pigtails, and she was wearing shiny pink lipstick that matched the cat on her shirt. Other than that, she wore very little makeup, and the effect of it all - the hair, the cartoon cat on her clothes, the pink lipstick, and the relative lack of other makeup - was to make her look even younger than she would have normally looked. Had I not known better, I would have thought she was at least four or five years younger than she actually was.

"So, what do you think?" she grinned. "Does Daddy like?"

I had been staring at the young woman, unable to do anything but look at her, but her words brought me out of my daze.

"What did you say?" I snapped, my voice harsher than I had intended.

Jessi blinked and took a step back, then opened her mouth. However, no sounds came out of it, even though it looked like she was trying to say something.

"I cannot hear you," I said, trying to calm my voice.

"I asked you if you liked it," the blonde whispered, now looking even younger than she had moments before as she seemed to try to shrink into herself even as she stared at me.

"I meant what you called me," I explained, and I was happy to hear that my voice sounded more normal, more neutral.

"I called you 'Daddy'," Jessi almost squeaked, and I realized she was trembling.

"Please do not call me that," I sighed. "That makes me feel..."

I trailed off, trying to understand what I actually was feeling. Repulsion had been my initial reaction when I had realized what she said. However, I was also feeling uncertainty regarding the nature of my feelings for my twenty-year-old lover, just as I had earlier that day when she had told me to stop telling her what to do since I was not her father. I wondered whether my feeling of repulsion was due to the fact that she looked so young and had called me 'Daddy', or was because the protective feelings I had for her, the ones that I had not realized I really had until that day, were mixed up in the sexual attraction I felt for her, even dressed as she was.

"Well, icky," I finally said, the lameness of my own words apparent. "I reacted poorly. I am sorry I snapped at you."

"Oh fuck, Mark," Jessi groaned, her expression immediately shifting from timidity to exasperation. "Do you have to overthink fucking everything?"

"Do you have to treat everything about sex like a game, Jessi?" I shot back.

"I didn't treat you fucking Amara like a game," she retorted.

"No, you did not," I agreed. "And I can assure you there are things that I do not overthink, and you just brought up one of them. I did not overthink fucking Amara. In fact, I was not really thinking at all then. I just wanted to be in the moment and fuck her."

Jessi stared at me, long and hard, but I was well past being unsettled by this behavior from her, and I just stared back at her, waiting for her to either shut down or explode. But for the second time in just a few minutes, the blonde showed me she could still shock me as her lips twitched into at first a small smile, then a big grin.

"So you admit you were being a stupid ass when you decided to fuck her? She asked, smirking.

"Yes," I agreed, my shoulders slumping as the tension that had been building drained out of me.

"Was it as stupid as me fucking her boyfriend in retaliation?" she pushed on.

"Yes, probably," I admitted. "But not nearly as stupid as you driving to his house drunk."

"I'll give you that one," Jessi said, her face reddening. "As long as we both admit we did some stupid things that hurt each other."

"I admit I was thoughtless and hurt you by not thinking when I pushed the boundaries..."

"No, Mark," my lover interrupted me. "Say 'I admit I was stupid for fucking Amara'."

"I admit that I was stupid for fucking Amara," I repeated.

"And I admit I was stupid for fucking Trevor to get back at you," she responded. "And really fucking stupid for driving drunk."

We stared at each other for a few seconds, then smiled simultaneously. With a deep sigh and a shake of my head, I suggested she change clothes so we could go eat.

"Nope," she replied, giving her head a quick shake, which caused her loose pigtails to whip around her face. "You have to take me out like this."

"Then we are going to pick up some food and go to my house to eat," I told her, locking my eyes with hers.

"But I can still wear this?" she asked.

"Yes," I relented, against my better judgment. "But you cannot call me 'Daddy'."

"Ok, 'Mr. Warner'," she giggled.

"Yes, I realize I may be a hypocrite," I confessed as the blonde continued to giggle. "But you know that I have my boundaries."

"And I love to push them, Mr. Warner," she laughed. "And, I will be good and not call you, um, what you don't want me to call you. But..."

"But what, Jessi?" I sighed.

"I get to go in with you wherever we pick up our food."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
638 Followers