A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

I laughed and shook my head, amazed that she was joking about it after everything that had happened to us over the last two days. I knew that I was no closer to understanding her than I had been minutes before, especially how sometimes she could be strong when I thought she would be fragile and fragile when I thought she would be strong, but in that moment it just did not matter. Nothing matter but the two of us.

Standing, I pulled off the towel that was still around my waist and let it drop to the floor. The blonde looked at me clearly aroused manhood, then smiled at me again.

"You are pretty hot, Mr. Warner - for an old guy," she teased. "And I don't think I've ever wanted to fuck you more than I do right now, and I 've been pretty desperate to fuck you in the past."

"You have a nasty mouth on you, Jessi," I teased back as I stepped closer to her.

"Not as nasty as my mind," she grinned. "And anyway, I seem to recall you rather like this nasty mouth wrapped around your cock."

With that, the blonde dropped to her knees, took my penis gently in one hand, and then leaned forward and sucked half of me into her warm mouth. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through her hair as I enjoyed the sensations of her lips and tongue on me.

While I was surprised that Jessi did not deepthroat me - it was a staple of her oral technique, I was quite aware - I was not displeased. Sure, it always felt fantastic when she swallowed the full length of my shaft, but at that moment I was enjoying the loving attention she was giving to the top half of my penis.

Too soon, Jessi pulled her lips from my erection, pausing to give the head a kiss. Despite the earlier blowjob, which had been much more in keeping with the kind I usually experience with Jessi, I would have dearly loved for her to keep going with this one, as it was, in ways, much more intimate than the earlier one.

However, my selfish desires evaporated when my lover looked deep into my eyes and said, "I need you inside me."

I grinned at Jessi as an idea popped into my head, and I decided I would do something that I had not tried to do since I was her age. I pulled her to me for a kiss, and I felt my hard penis press against her lower abdomen. After a couple of seconds, I began bending my knees until my erection was rubbing against her wet labia.

The young woman tilted her head to the side as she gave me a perplexed look, but then her eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip as I shifted position and the head of my penis slipped inside of her.

"Oh, yes please," she whispered as I grabbed her bottom tightly and pushed back to a standing positon, the slender blonde supported by my hands and the length of me buried inside of her tight warmth.

"Pretty good for an old guy," I said as Jessi closed her eyes and shivered.

"Fuck yes," she growled as she opened her eyes again and fixed me with a blazing stare.

Grabbing her soft hair, I pulled her in for a hard kiss. As our tongues played with each other, Jessi began to rock forward and back. She only actually moved a few inches, but it was enough stimulation to make my knees weak, and I began to worry I would not be able to hold her up for long, even as slender as she was.

I was just about to tell Jessi I could not hold her like that any longer when she saved my by whispering, "Why don't you lay me down on the bed and fuck my brains out?"

Nodding, I turned and carried her the short distance to my bed. My plan was to lay her down on the bed with my erection still inside of her, and then I would remain standing while I began to thrust. This was a much harder task in practice than I had expected, however, and Jessi ended up slipping off of me and falling about a foot before she landed on my bed.

She lay on my bed, her legs dangling over the side, as she looked up at me. Then, to my chagrin, she started laughing.

"If you do not stop laughing, I will have to put something in your mouth to stop you," I warned, which brought even more laughter.

"Oh, just scoot back and let me..." I started to say, but my younger lover shook her head and sat up, still giggling. Then, with a mischievous look in her eyes, she slid off the bed so that she was kneeling in front of me.

I stared down at her for a couple of seconds, and she stared up at me, and neither of us moved to do anything else. Finally, after the stare had started reaching that disconcertingly long stage, Jessi rolled her eyes and shook her head again.

"Didn't you just say something about putting something in my mouth to get me to stop laughing?" she asked before she dropped her eyes to stare at my erection.

"Yes I did," I agreed

In response, Jessi opened her mouth wide, but otherwise remained still.

"But it is moot now," I continued as I stepped a little closer to her, the head of my penis now less than an inch from her lips. "You have stopped laughing."

Without closing her mouth, the blonde glared up at me. Then, with no warning, she grabbed my thighs and pulled me toward her even as she slipped her lips around the tip of my shaft and drove them all the way down it. As she buried her nose in my pubic hair, I let out an involuntary grunt. I also put my hands on her head and ran my fingers through her hair.

I felt the young woman sigh even with my manhood down her throat, then she began sliding her lips up and down it, staring up at me as she did so. As I was content to let her set her own pace, I did not push or pull her head, although I did keep my hands on it.

After repeating the exquisite trip up and down my shaft maybe fifteen times, Jessi pulled away and grinned at me. She then turned to the side and dropped so that she was on all fours on the floors. Next, she glanced up at me and wiggled her shapely bottom.

"I thought you said earlier that you did not..." I started to point out.

"Don't overthink it, Mark," she teased. "Just fuck me."

Jessi wiggled her rear end again, and this time I did not hesitate. I moved behind her, then knelt down, putting my hands on her hips as I brought my erect penis against her butt.

"I meant fuck my pussy!" the young woman blurted out with a kind of plaintive urgency as I pushed up behind her.

"I know, Jessi," I assured her. "I was just getting positioned."

The slender blonde's body, which had tensed, relaxed again, and she turned her head so that she was looking forward. I was worried that she might start to panic again, but when that did not happen, I decided to press on. Keeping my left hand on her hip, I used my right to maneuver my penis so that it aligned with her wet pussy. Once it was in place, I slowly slid inside of her as she moaned and thrust back against me.

"Is that what you wanted," I asked once I was fully inside of her tight vagina.

"Fuck yes," she breathed.

"Slut," I teased.

Jessi shuddered, then moaned as she started to push back against me rhythmically. Taking this as my cue that she wanted me to start, I took a firm hold on her hips, pulled myself out until just the tip was inside of her, and stopped, holding myself there.

"What's wrong," Jessi asked, looking back over her shoulder.

"Nothing," I said, smiling at her. "I just want to hear you beg."

My lover grinned but shook her head. I shrugged, then pushed in an inch or so before I pulled back again. Jessi turned to look forward again, took a deep breath, put her head down, leaned slightly forward, and then thrust herself back quickly and with surprising force. Before I could react, I was nearly a third of the way inside of her tight pussy, which was squeezing my erection as the young woman shuddered.

I immediately moved back so that again just the top of me was inside of her, causing Jessi to whimper before she again leaned forward. This time I was ready for her, however, and just as she was about to push back, I landed a hard smack on the smooth, white skin of her right buttock. The impact prompted a yelp and caused the blonde's body to lurch forward.

"I told you to beg," I reminded her, trying to keep my voice stern but unable to keep all of my amusement out of it.

"Yes, Master," Jessi replied.

"Not 'Master', Jessi," I advised her. "This is just you and me, no titles or roles or anything else."

"Fine, Mark!" she snapped. "Will you please just fuck me?"

Like before, Jessi started to push back, but again I met her with a nice smack to her bottom, this time to the left side. And again, her slender body lurched forward, although this time the movement was accompanied with a grunt rather than a whimper and followed by a shudder and moan.

"Please fuck your little slut, Mark," Jessi pleaded.

"No, not 'slut'. That is not who you are," I told her, this time giving her now reddening bottom a relatively light smack before she could try to push back against me.

"You just called me that," Jessi whined. "Why can't I call myself a slut?"

"Just say, 'please fuck me, Mark'," I explained. "And you will get what you want."

"Fuck, Mark," the blonde complained. "It'd be easier just to go find a random guy to fuck me."

I laid my hand firmly on her derriere, and Jessi tensed and moved forward at the contact, but then relaxed as I started to rub her warm skin.

"So, you want some random guy?" I asked, running my hand up and down her back.

"No," she admitted softly. "I want you."

"And what do you want me to do, Jessi?" I inquired as I intertwined the fingers of my right hand in the hair on the back of her scalp.

"Please fuck me, Mark," she begged. "Please, please, please fuck me."

With her words, I tightened my hold on her hair with one hand and my grip on hip with the other, then positioned my penis so the tip was just pushing between her swollen and moist labia.

"What was it that you wanted again?" I teased.

The young woman hung her head, and in a small voice said, "Please fuck me, Mark."

As she said my name, I rammed into her with enough force to cause her hands to slip on the carpet so that she was sent sprawling forward with a small shriek.

"How was that," I asked, holding myself deep inside her snug pussy.

Jessi pushed herself back up off the floor, but she did not answer. Instead, she again started pushing back against me like she had done the first time I had buried myself inside of her, but she did so more forcefully this time.

"Now you are just being bad on purpose," I said as I pulled back so that we were back to the point where I only had the head of my penis pushed just inside of her.

"Oh please fuck me, Mark," she whimpered. "Please fuck me. I'll be good. I'll be good. Just fuck MEEEEEEE!"

Taking pity on Jessi, I had slammed into her just as she was saying 'me', turning the word into a shriek. I backed off a little on the force but quickened my rhythm, and it was not long before Jessi was moaning nearly continuously. But, just when I was sure she was seconds away from climaxing, I pulled out of her and stood up.

"Huh," she groaned, looking back at me, her sweat dampened hair clinging to her forehead. "No, Mark. Don't stop."

"Turn over," I told her. "I want to see your face when you cum."

The blonde rolled over to her back and looked up at me, her mouth open and her eyes filled with lust. I moved between her open legs, but before I even tried to get in potion to enter her, I leaned forward, grabbed her hair right up against the back of her head, and kissed her hard, biting her bottom lip as I did so. Jessi responded by grasping my hair in both hands and kissing me back with even more force.

After several seconds, my lover used my hair to pull my lips from hers. She locked her eyes with mine as she pushed her groin up against my still hard penis. I smiled down at her, then pushed forward against her hold on my hair and kissed her again.

"Fuck me, Mark," she said as soon as the kiss ended, but there was no longer any hint of begging in her voice. "Make me cum."

I shifted my position, then, as I entered her in a single swift motion, I asked, "Like this?"

Jessi closed her eyes and moaned, then looked at me again and nodded vigorously. Or rather, she tried to nod vigorously despite the tight grasp I had on the hair on the back of her head. Then, as I began to thrust in and out of her, she let go of my hair and put her hands on my chest and pushed me up.

As I did not want to let go of the blonde's soft hair, I did not let her push me upright. Instead, I used one arm to brace myself so I that my torsos was at about a 45 degree angle to her own, while I held on to her hair with the other. Jessi did not seem to mind this at all, as she began running her hands across my chest, as well as along my arms, while I was ramming into her.

"Fuck, yes!" she yelled when I thrust into her with enough force to make her breasts shake then held myself as deep inside her as I could go. "I love your cock in me!"

"Slut," I growled, which brought a small smile to Jessi's lips.

"Yep," she agreed, as I continued to hold my penis deep within her tight, warm vagina. "Just like you like me, despite what you try to pretend."

I nodded, then drew my shaft from her so that it was nearly out. I stayed like that for a few seconds, during which time Jessi pushed her bottom lip out into a pout.

"I take it you want me to keep going?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes... yes... oh fuck, yes!" she replied as I started thrusting again.

As I picked up speed, I gave her hair a final tug, then released it. I pushed myself up so that I was upright on my knees, and I reached out to massage each of Jess's perfect breasts. When I did so, the young woman brought her hands down to cover mine before pushing them harder against her chest.

Gently, in contrast to the pounding I was starting to give her pussy, I pushed her hands aside before leaning forward and taking first one, then the other, of her small nipples into my mouth so I could lick, nibble, and bite them. When I did this, Jessi put her arms underneath mine, then reached around and dug her fingernails into my back, not enough to hurt, but certainly enough for me to know they were there.

As Jessi continued to hold me tightly against her, I kissed and licked my way from her breasts to her neck. When I began to kiss just below one ear, the young woman arched her neck and moaned loudly while increasing the pressure of her fingernails against my skin.

I am not sure what it was that suddenly sent my lover over the edge - the kisses on her neck, the closeness of our bodies pressed up against each other, the driving rhythm of my thrusts into her, or a combination for all of these things - but without any warning save for a sharp intake of breath, Jessi climaxed beneath me. As she did so, she sunk her nails into my back with sufficient force to truly hurt (later, when I had time to think about it, and look at my back in a mirror, I was thankful that she had chewed her fingernails short enough that she did not do much damage), arched her back, and pushed her groin up against mine as she whimpered through what seemed to be a strong orgasm.

As her vagina clamped around my penis, I held myself still inside of her and waited for her body to relax again. I also kissed her neck and face as I laced the fingers of both hands in her hair.

Jessi, who had closed her eyes when she climaxed, took a deep breath and opened them again just as her body went limp beneath me and her hands fell away from my back.

"That was... wonderful," she breathed as she stared up at me.

"Was it one that was a surprise?" I asked her.

"You mean where it snuck up on me," she replied as she brought one hand up to my face while rubbing my side and hip with her other hand. "No, I knew it was going to happen, but it kept not happening, and then it just kinda let loose."

"Sounds nice," I grinned at her.

"Oh, it was so much more than nice," she sighed.

"Well, since I did not finish yet, are you ready for more?" I asked her even as I started to move in and out of her slowly.

The blonde bit her bottom lip and nodded, but then she pushed me away from her, although not hard enough that I had to pull out.

"I want to try something," she informed me. "Lie on your back."

Reluctantly, I withdrew from the warmth of her pussy, then lay on my back on the floor. Jessi leaned over, sucked and licked my penis for a few seconds, then turned and straddled me with her back to me. As she positioned herself over me, she fumbled around with her hand until she grabbed my hard - and slick - shaft, then she pulled it straight so she could slide down on it.

Once she had all of me inside her, Jessi leaned forward, her hands on my thighs just above my knees, and started pumping up and down on my manhood. I was amazed by how it felt to be in her with her leaning away from me like that. I would not have thought that anything could have made Jessi's pussy feel tighter than it usually did, but her current position did exactly that. And within mere moments, I knew I would likely not last long enough for the blonde to climax again.

While my younger lover worked on keeping up a steady rhythm, one that I was quite sure would take me quickly over the edge, I ran my hands across her tight bottom and along her arched back. As I did so, Jessi shuddered, then she leaned even further forward, her hands sliding down to my shins, giving me an incredible view of her quivering bottom as well as her stretched labia clinging to my shaft as she pushed herself up and down it.

I groaned, then pushed myself up with one arm while I reached out with the other and slapped both of her butt cheeks, first the right, then the left. When I did so, Jessi whimpered and stopped her up and down movement. With my erection all the way inside of her, I felt her pussy spasm around me. It was too much for me, and I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled it back as I shot several spurts of semen straight up into her.

Jessi whimpered and shuddered one more time as I climaxed inside of her, then she started to try to bounce up and down on me again. However, my softening penis did not cooperate, so she pushed herself up, letting me fall out of her. She quickly turned to face me, grabbed my right hand, and shoved it between her legs as she bent forward over me and kissed me, her breasts pushed against my chest.

The angle was a bit awkward, but I managed to slip my index and middle finger inside of her soaked slit as my thumb found her erect clitoris and began to rub it. Jessi shuddered and moaned at my touch, then buried her face in my neck and started nipping at it.

While I kept up the attention to her pussy with my right hand, I reached my left arm behind her and started lightly spanking her. The blonde moaned louder as she grabbed my hair with one hand and my arm with the other. She did not, however, quit kissing and nibbling on my neck.

Giving the spanking a rest, I rubbed her bottom while I curled the fingers of my other hand forward so that they were pressing on the wall of Jessi's vagina directly behind her clitoris. As I did this, I pressed my thumb against her clitoris with increasing force.

When Jessi started panting and shaking, I gave her butt three sharp smacks. As I had thought it might, this pushed Jessi to the point of no return, and her pussy clinched around my fingers as she shrieked into my neck.

Unusually for Jessi, her body tensed and became rigid during her orgasm, but this time her whole frame shook each time her pussy clamped down on my fingers. This happened five times in total, and on the last, her body tensed as I had expected as the fingers of her hand that grasping

my arm clamped uncomfortably around my bicep.

When the blonde's body relaxed again, I slowly drew my fingers out of her. She shuddered once just as they pulled free, then she lay still against me, her breathing quick and shallow.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers