A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Are you okay, Jessi?" I asked her when she had stayed that way for several seconds.

"Yes..." she rasped. "No... I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

"Can't... can't... catch... my... my... my breath..." she panted.

"Do you need to sit up?" I asked her, but Jessi did not reply.

Instead, she drew in a long breath, held it, then let it all go. She did the same thing a few more times, which seemed to help her breathe easier. However, she showed no inclination of moving off of me.

"Is it better now?" I inquired, less because I was worried - I could tell she was breathing much easier - but more to try to get her talking and moving.

"Yes," she assured me before falling silent again.

I was just about to suggest maybe getting up off the floor when Jessi said, "It was five in a row."

"Orgasms?" I asked, feeling foolish the moment the words left my mouth.

"It wasn't ducks," Jessi snickered, finally raising her head up so she could look at me.

"You are crazy," I laughed, shaking my head while I reached up and brushed a strand of damp air from in front of her lovely face.

"For you," she said, her voice suddenly serious, then she kissed me.

When the kiss ended, Jessi seemed to be in no hurry to move off of me. Finally, I sat up, moving her gently to the side as I did so. Jessi ended up on her knees with her back to my bed, and I was sitting a little to the side of her. We smiled at each other, then I stood and offered her my hand. As the young woman took my hand, she looked at my penis, which was clearly flaccid, and sighed again.

"I was hoping you'd be ready to fuck me again," she said when we were both on our feet.

"Are you ready again?" I asked, surprised.

"I'm almost always ready around you, Mark," she shrugged, looking away from me. "Even when you came back after you fucked Amara, and I could barely look at you, and I'd even taken my medicine, which deadens everything at first, I was still... ready."

"Um..." was all I managed to say.

"So, you hungry again? I know I am," Jess said, still not looking at me.

"Now that you mention it, I am," I told her, which caused the blonde, whose cheeks were pink, to look up at me and give me a small smile. "Neither of us ate all of our sandwich from earlier."

"Pizza sounds better," she grinned. "And if we get it delivered, I could answer the door like this."

The blonde held her arms out to her side and turned in a circle, showing me all sides of her slender yet nicely feminine body. And while I did not at all mind the opportunity to have a chance to just look at her, I had a vision of Jessika in Monterey opening the hotel room door with her robe showing as much cleavage as possible, only to be embarrassed by finding a woman on the other side.

"What if the delivery driver is a woman?" I asked her, which caused Jessi to look off into space for a moment while running one hand through her somewhat wild hair.

"She might like it too," she finally said, looking at me and shrugging.

"Or maybe we just answer the door with our clothes on," I suggested.

"Or maybe I could be giving you head while you pay for it," Jessi laughed.

"Maybe I will just go pick up a pizza," I sighed.

"Oooh... good idea, Mr. Warner," she snickered. "I can get my cat shirt..."

"No," I told her, shaking my head. "That will not be happening."

"OK, I'll meet you halfway, Mark," Jessi said. "We get it delivered, and I'll wear my yoga pants."

I tried for a moment to come up with a serious response, but instead I started laughing.

"Halfway dressed, I mean," she said, laughing along with me.

"Yeah, I get it," I nodded as Jessi stepped up to me, looked into my eyes, and kissed me.

"Ok, order the pizza. I'm going to take a shower," Jessi smiled.

"You already took one today," I pointed out.

"Yeah, I did," she agreed as she ran her fingers along my chest, "but some guy I know rode me hard and put me away wet, and I need some cool down time."

"God you are sexy," I told her as Jessi strutted toward the bathroom.

The blonde looked back at me, grinned, blew me a kiss, and then walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Taking a deep breath, I shook my head and started gathering up my clothes. I was about to get my phone to order a pizza when it occurred to me that this was the perfect opportunity to forestall any chance of Jessi doing something when the delivery person came to the door.

I wrote a quick note, put it on my bed, and hurried out to my car. I decided to go to a pizza place that always had pizzas ready to go and was near my house. It was not really very good pizza, but it was quick and convenient, and would get me back home maybe even before Jessi was done with her shower.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers