A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," the blonde breathed, then she turned her face away from me.

I stepped closer, then let the ends of the whip's leather strands drag lightly on Jessi's skin, from her neck to her small, taut, shapely bottom. I then drug it back the other way, as her body shivered. I did that a few more times before, without warning, I pulled the whip back and brought it down. This time I did not add to the marks on her back, however. The stroke fell across her buttocks, catching both cheeks and making them quiver. It was the strongest stroke I had ever given her, and her scream was equally intense. Almost immediately, a several red welts bloomed on the otherwise smooth skin of her derriere.

"Get up, bitch," I snapped, and my sobbing lover—no, slave—did as commanded.

She did not look up as I stepped in front of her, so I used her soft, and now very messy, hair to pull her head back so I could see her face. As her eyes met mine, I read a wild passion in them that belayed the tears that were streaming down her face. Then, her eyes took on a look of fear, and she shrank back from me.

"Please Master, don't whip your slave any more. I'll do what you want. I mean, this slave will do whatever her Master wants."

I held the whip out to her, but I stopped it a few inched in front of her lips. Jessi looked at the whip, shuddered, then stared up at me while lightly chewing on her lower lip.

"Kiss the whip, slut," I said softly.

Jessi closed her eyes, shuddered again, and leaned forward. When her lips contacted the leather of the whip, she kissed it then licked it. As she did so, she opened her eyes and looked up at me, and the intensity of that look exceeded any she had ever given me before.

"Spread your knees," I told her while she was licking the whip, and the young blonde did as she was told. However, I wanted to enforce that I was in charge, so I commanded her to spread her legs wider.

Shuddering yet again, my blonde slave did as instructed. Satisfied, I moved the whip away from her lips, then crouched down in front of her. Turning the whip so I was holding it by the top part of the handle, I shoved the end of the whip handle against Jessi's exposed and glistening labia, eliciting a deep moan.

"Let's see if the little slut is as wet as she looks," I sneered, then I made a show of sniffing the air. "Oh, and as wet as she smells."

Jessi moaned again, then a third time even louder as I shoved the handle of the whip past her pussy lips and into her vagina. I moved it around a little, then pushed it deeper as the young woman began breathing rapidly, her small but shapely breasts heaving with each intake of breath.

"Seems to have gone in pretty easy," I laughed, starting to pump the handle in and out of her.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Jessi moaned, then she caught herself and whimpered instead.

I grinned down at her, happy I had made her break character in a good way, then I yanked the whip handle out of her. Jessi yelped, but the yelped turned into a long, undulating moan that started out high-pitched but became lower as it continued.

I looked away from the young woman kneeling in front of me and focused instead on the whip handle. The part that had been inside of Jessi was coated with a layer of moisture, which did not surprise me in the least. But it did make me feel better about what we were doing. Even a whipping that left her back and bottom striped with red marks had turned her on.

"You must be sopping wet," I chuckled as I looked back at Jessi; it was at that moment that I saw that the blonde's body was rigid and her eyes had rolled up. "Did you just come, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she gasped, her eyes trying to focus on me. "I'm sorry, Master. I couldn't help it when you pulled the whip handle in my cunt."

"Well, at least my slave isn't cold anymore, is she?" I asked, stepping up to her and stroking her hair.

In response, Jessi shook her head, then she put it against my thigh and began kissing my leg through my pants. My penis, which had been on the edge of an erection since the whipping began, and even more so since Jessi had climaxed, fully hardened, a fact that the young woman did not fail to notice. She gave me a quick grin, her eyes sparkling, then she moved her head and started mouthing my erection through my jeans.

Taking a step back, I undid my top button, then unzipped my jeans. Next I moved them down a little to give me room. After that, I pulled my briefs down as well, letting my hard manhood stand free. Jessi, seeing my erection, scooted forward on her knees and tried to take it into her mouth.

"Do you want your hands free?" I asked her, dropping character for a moment, which stopped her efforts to capture my penis between her lips.

The young blonde sighed, rolled her eyes, and shook her head, before whispering, "Make me do it like this. I'll have to try harder, and I should have to since I had to be whipped and I came without permission."

I nodded, then grabbed her hair and steered her open mouth right to the tip of my penis. Jessi's eyes sparkled again, then the fearful look returned as she started slurping loudly on the first couple of inches of my erection.

"Suck it deeper, bitch," I told her, using my hand in her hair to nudge her to take more of me into her mouth.

"I don't know how, Master," she whined, and I was surprised to see tears in her eyes again. "I've never done this before. I mean, I licked a couple boys I know, but not a real man. I can't take it any deeper."

I smiled then, shoved her head toward my erection again. I had been worried something was wrong when I saw the tears, but I understood that it was just Jessi playing a game. I was impressed with her ability to make herself cry, and I started to wonder about times in the past when she had cried.

I shook my head and focused on the young woman in front of me, who was again slurping on the first couple of inches of my shaft. I could worry about how skilled an actress she might be, and when in the past she might have been acting, later.

"Use your tongue too," I told her when I realized that she was only sliding her lips up and down me.

The blonde looked up at me, her eyes wide, then she started wiggling her tongue on the bottom of my erection. She had stopped moving her lips up and down it, however. And had I not had quite a bit of experience with Jessi so that I knew better, I might have really believed that she was inexperienced at performing oral sex on a man.

"Suck up and down while licking, bitch," I commanded. "And take it deeper."

Again, Jessi gave me a wide-eyed stare, then she did as I told her, or at least she seemed to try to do so. She moved her lips down another inch or so, still wiggling her tongue, but when she pulled her head back up, her teeth scraped along the top and bottom of my penis. It did not hurt, really, and I was thankful that she appeared to be taking care not to hurt me, but it was not a pleasant sensation either.

"No teeth!" I snapped. "I feel teeth on me again, and it will be ten lashes—five on your tits and five on your back. And they will make the ones I gave you early feel like tickles."

For a moment, I could have sworn I saw the blonde try to smile around my shaft, then she reverted to her look of wide-eyed fear and nodded. The next couple of times she slid her lips up and down me, I did not feel her teeth on me, which was a positive. However, I did not feel her tongue moving anymore either, which was not so positive.

"Don't forget to use your tongue, bitch," I reminded her. "And take it until you gag."

The young woman's tears, absent for the last couple of exchanges despite the fearful looks she had been giving me, welled up in her eyes again, but she did as she was told. With her tongue moving enthusiastically, Jessi pushed her lips down me until the head of my penis hit the back of her throat. A perplexed look came over my lover's face at that point, however, and she pulled back an inch or so before nodding forward sharply so that my manhood struck the entrance to her throat with more force. Still, nothing happened, which prompted a shake of her head.

Jessi did not pull back again. Instead, she moved her head around, all while making sure the tip of my erection was pushing deep into her mouth at different angles. After a while, Jessi rolled her eyes and moved her head back, letting my shaft slide out of her lips.

"I can't make myself gag," she complained, shaking her head. "You're just going to have to force it in. That might do it."

I nodded as she slipped her lips back around me. Like when she first started, she only had about two inches in her mouth, and she was just slurping on me, no tongue and almost no movement up and down.

"I told you to take it deeper, slut," I growled before grabbing her hair tightly against the back of her head and shoving it forward.

When the tip hit the back of her throat, I just kept pushing. However, the blonde still did not gag. My erection merely slid down her throat until her nose was against my groin. The exasperated look back in her eyes, Jessi gave another shake of her head before she started to pull back up. For a moment, I held her head close to me so that she could not move back, but when she shook her head again, I let up.

"Well, I guess I'm not very convincing as a deepthroat virgin, am I Master?" my blonde lover laughed as she looked up at me.

"Well, your acting was convincing," I chuckled. "Your throat's acting was not so convincing, however."

"Sorry, Master. I tried."

"I could unhook your cuffs from the collar and you could give me a willing slave girl blowjob," I suggested, and I only felt a little awkward applying the term 'girl' to my young lover in that context."

"I don't think I need my hands free to willingly worship my Master's cock," Jessi grinned. "But I was hoping to make you mad enough at my lack of blowjob skills that you would call me a 'cunt', maybe slap my face a time or two, and then fuck it as hard as you fuck my pussy."

"Yeah, I kind of got that idea," I nodded. "Not the particulars of what you were hoping to have me do, but that you were aiming for me to take charge and make you."

"You're not going to do it, are you?" she asked.

"Take charge and fuck your mouth?" I asked, thinking that was what she meant. "I will, if you want."

"No, I know you'll do that," Jessi sighed. "I mean call me 'cunt' or slap me."

"I think we've already discussed that," I pointed out.

"We have," the blonde agreed. "But I've never been happy with your reasoning. Why are 'bitch' and 'slut' okay, and whipping me is okay, and shackling my wrists to a collar okay, but calling me 'cunt' and slapping my face aren't? They aren't different from what you're doing."

"They feel different to me," I replied, feeling myself grow annoyed that we were having the same argument again.

"How would you know that, Mark," Jessi shot back, and I could tell by her voice that I was not alone in my annoyance. "You've never done either. You're just trying to protect me, or some bullshit like that, but you'll not accept that you already do things that are the same. It's just like when you tried to argue with me about calling me a 'slut'. At least you got over that, finally."

We stared at each other for several seconds, and then it hit me what I needed to do. Leaning forward, I grabbed Jessi's hair again and pulled her up far enough for me to kiss her. At first my young lover did not return my kiss, then her tongue was pushing against mine. When I broke the kiss and let go of her hair, a small whine escape her lips as she settled back on her heels.

I then crouched down in front of her so I could look directly into her intense eyes. I was not surprised to see a confused look on her face, but as she started to speak, I put my fingers to her lips.

"It is a boundary for me, Jessi," I told her, making sure my tone did not betray any frustration that I still felt. "Slapping, spitting, and calling you a 'cunt' are all off limits. There are others things that are too, like injuring you and physically or verbally abusing you. Will you accept my boundaries and not try to push me to go past them?"

I was on the receiving end of one of those too long Jessi stares, but I waited it out. Finally, my young lover nodded, and I felt myself relaxing.

"I understand, Mark," she told me, and I believed by her tone that she really did. "But, can I ask you to consider calling me a 'cunt'? Or maybe 'stupid bitch', 'worthless whore', 'piece of shit slut', 'trashy little skank'—things like that."

"That would be abuse," I responded, shaking my head.

"It would be play," Jessi countered. "I know you don't think I am stupid, worthless or a piece of shit. Well, you did say I was stupid once, and you might think I'm trashy skank, but for good reason."

"I said driving drunk was stupid, not that you were stupid."

"Same thing, Mark. And I notice you didn't say you don't think I'm a trashy skank."

"You know I do not think that," I snapped, and I heard the frustration return to my voice.

"But I am your trashy little skank, Master," Jessi grinned. "A fact you accepted when you took me back after I fucked Amara's boyfriend and her ex."

I did not say anything. I just stared at Jessi for several seconds. Jessi stared back, but for once she broke the stare first, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay," she sighed. "Verbal abuse is a hard limit. But you need to decide what you want to do now. Not only do I feel silly with my wrists shackled to my neck while we have a serious talk, my shoulders are starting to hurt."

"Shit," I blurted out. "I'm sorry, honey."

I leaned forward to detach her wrists, but Jessi shook her head.

"I'm not telling you to unhook me, Mark," she informed me, clearly frustrated again. "I'm telling you to hurry up and make me suck you off or fuck my mouth so you can unhook me afterwards."

"Or, we could make love in front of the fire," I countered, leaning in and kissing her.

Jessi sighed and closed her eyes as we kissed, but when she opened them, they were burning with that fiery passion of hers.

"No," she said, and her tone left no room for argument. "I want to give my Master a slave girl blowjob or get my mouth fucked. We can make love later, if you command me to."

I stood up and looked down at the lovely blonde before saying, "Are you trying to tell your Master what he is going to do, you trashy little skank?"

"No Master," Jessi said, barely keeping a smile off her face.

I almost laughed. I had decided that calling her that was the least objectionable of the suggestions she had given me, and I wanted to give her something.

"Good."

The blonde started to get up, but I shoved her back to her knees.

"What do you think you are doing, slave?" I asked. "Did your Master tell you to get up?"

"No Master," the blonde replied, and I marveled at the tremor in her voice. She was already well back into character. "I thought you wanted me by the fire. Well, the fireplace. There still is no fire, since you didn't give your slave permission to start..."

"Do you want a whipping for being an insolent brat?" I snarled.

"No, Master!" Jessi cried.

"Then get over here and suck my cock, bitch!"

"Yes, Master."

I did not wait for Jessi to come to me. I took a step so that I was only inches away from her, then I grasped her hair and forced her face up against my penis. It was only semi-hard—I had lost my erection during our discussion of my limits—but I knew that condition would not last much longer. In fact, it was nearly fully erect again when Jessi opened her mouth and let me push myself inside.

Maintaining my grip on her hair, I began to thrust in and out of the blonde's mouth as she applied suction and her tongue danced on my sensitive skin. It was clear that she was done pretending to not be a very skilled as fellatrix.

Without warning, Jessi swallowed my entire penis, pulling against my grip on her hair as she did so. Almost immediately, I used her hair to pull her back up.

"I will fuck your mouth, little slave," I told her. "You just suck and lick while I do that."

Jessi nodded, but when I relaxed my hold on her hair just a little, she again took me down her throat. This time I enjoyed the sensation a few seconds before I pulled her back up.

"What did I tell you, slut?" I asked, although I knew she could not answer as I was not going to let her take her mouth off of my erection. "I told you just to suck and lick while I fucked your mouth."

Again, Jessi nodded. This time, I did not relax my grip on her hair, however. I just started pumping my shaft in her mouth. That lasted a few thrusts, then on one stroke into her mouth, my lover moved forward with surprising force, pulling her hair from my grasp as she swallowed me to the root and started tonguing my scrotum.

Unexpected anger took me, and I yanked her head up until my erection was free of her mouth. I then twisted her hair until the young blonde whimpered, and I was quite sure the pain I saw on her face and in her eyes was not entirely acting.

"I told you not to do that, cunt!" I yelled, then I slapped my penis across her face several times; however, it was not until I saw the shock in Jessi's eyes that I processed what I had said.

I ran my hands through my hair and tried to step back from her, but Jessi was too quick for me, and she had her lips most of the way down my shaft before I could move. I grabbed her hair to stop her, and we stared at each other for several heartbeats. Had it not been for the look of adoration in her eyes, I would have made her stop what she was doing. Instead, I moved my hand through her hair until it was on the back of her head, then I pushed her down the last bit until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

After a few seconds with me deep in her throat, Jessi pulled back most of the way up my shaft, then rammed her head forward again. I felt a shiver run through my body, and at that moment I wanted nothing more than for my blonde lover to fuck her own face on my erection.

When Jessi realized I was not going to stop her or make her do something else, she began picking up speed. Soon, she was bobbing from tip to root of my penis every second. It was more than I could take, and probably less than thirty seconds after she had reached that speed, I used my grip on her hair to pulled her mouth off of me as I ejaculated all over her gasping face.

The blonde took the first two spurts on her face with a smile and her eyes locked on mine, but when the third one hit her in the eye, she jerked back and let out a little yelp. The rest of the semen from my orgasm dribbled onto her neck and breasts.

"Shit, that stings," Jessi complained, her left eyes closed.

She did not rub it, which was probably good. Instead, I carefully wiped the cum from below her eyes, from her eyelid and above it, and from her forehead where it might have run back into her eye. I then held my sticky fingers to her mouth, and Jessi sucked them clean.

"Are you okay," I asked after she was done with my fingers.

"I will be, Master," she said. "I'm sorry for my outburst. A slave should accept her Master's cum wherever he decides it should go."

"Jessi..." I started, but the blonde interrupted me before I could say more.

"It'll go away in a little bit. You might want to tell a slave what you want her to do with the rest of your cum."

"Oh, right," I said. "Slut, use your fingers to clean your face, then lick them clean."

"Your slave is still shackled, Master," she pointed out, rolling her eyes at me.

"Yes, she is," I agreed, feeling foolish. I quickly unsnapped her wrist cuffs from her neck. "Now, do as I commanded."