A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," Jessi said, wiping a gob of semen from her right cheek and then brining her fingers to her mouth.

"Then do the same for your neck and tits."

"Yes, Master," the blonde said again as she worked to get a streak of cum that had landed on her nose and forehead.

"When you are clean, go start the fire. It is still cold in here."

"Yes, Master," my slave said for a third time, rubbing her hands on her neck.

I watched her lick her fingers clean of the semen she had wiped off her neck, then she moved them to her breasts. Only a few dribbles had landed on her chest and left little spots. But Jessi spent a lot of time with her hands on her breasts, and on her nipples even though I did not think any ejaculate had landed on them, before she brought her fingers back to her lips. And as I watched her, I felt my penis start to respond despite the fact that her mouth had already brought me to two orgasms in a relatively short period of time.

Once she was satisfied she had cleaned my semen from her face, neck and breasts, Jessi got to her feet and walked toward the fireplace. The plastic chain hooked to her ankle cuffs made her shuffle a little, and watching her move across the room, her red striped bottom moving side to side as she shuffled, aroused me further. When she knelt down and started placing firewood on the hearth, I knew I was going to have to fuck her as soon as she was done. In preparation for that, I moved next to the couch in the front room and began to undress.

In far less time than I would have expected, Jessi had a fire going strong in the fireplace. I had just finished taking my clothes off and placing them on the arm of the couch when she turned to look in my direction, a triumphant grin on her face. When she saw me, I saw her eyes drop to me erect penis. She looked back up at me for a heartbeat, then she dropped to all fours and began crawling toward me.

The sight of the beautiful young blonde crawling to me on her hands a knees, her neck collared and her small but shapely breasts hanging pendant below her, made me moan aloud. Another triumphant grin flashed on Jessi's face, then it was replaced by a look of pure lust.

When she reached where I stood, Jessi knelt upright and kissed my thighs on either side of my groin before asking, "how can Master's little cunt serve him?"

"Jessi, don't" I said, but I knew my voice did not hold the conviction it would have before.

"Master knows what his slave is," she breathed, and the look of adoration I had seen earlier was added to the look of lust already in those bright blue eyes. "He called her by that earlier, naming her for what she is."

"I can't," I told her.

"Master already did," she purred. "Say it again, please Master. Give your slave her right name."

My voice trembling, I said, "Your name is 'cunt', slave, until your Master tells you otherwise."

"Yes, Master. Your little cunt thanks you for such a fitting name."

Reaching out one hand to my erect shaft, Jessi stroked it, then took the tip into her mouth and sucked on it. However, she let it slip from her lips seconds later. Then, to my surprise, she sunk down to her belly and began kissing and licking my feet.

"Stop," I said, my voice still shaky and weak.

The blonde did not even look up at me. She just continued what she was doing.

"Stop, Jessi." I said in a stronger voice, but she did not listen.

"Stop now, cunt!" I ordered.

My slave immediately complied, straightening back up so that she was kneeling in front of me. Then, her eyes locked on mine, Jessi spread her knees wide. I stared at her, my arousal still full force even as my better judgment was telling me to stop everything we were doing and never let it happen again.

"Crawl back to the fire, cunt," I snarled. "And wait for me there on your hands a knees, facing away from me."

"Yes, Master," Jessi replied, then she dropped down onto her hands and turned.

As she crawled away from me, I was sure that she was making her rear end sway from side to side more than it would have done naturally. I took a deep breath, ignored my conscience that was worrying about calling her 'cunt' and continuing the Master/slave scenario, and walked to where Jessi waited, her back to me, her head down.

When I reached her, I crouched down behind her and landed tree quick swats on her bottom. Jessi bucked forward with the first, then whimpered for each of the next two.

"What did your little cunt do wrong, Master?" she asked, sniffling.

"Nothing, cunt," I assured her. "I just wanted to smack that shapely little ass of yours. Does cunt think Master should not spank her when he so desires?"

"Oh, Master," Jessi moaned. "It's not for cunt to say what Master should do. Master can do whatever he wants to his little cunt."

"Yes, I can," I growled, smacking he bottom harder.

Jessi bucked again and yelped, but she did not say anything else.

"Lower your face and chest to the floor, cunt," I ordered. "Then bring your hands behind your back."

The blonde immediately did what I told her to do. When her hands were behind her back, I hooked her cuffs together. I then put my hand between her thighs and pulled them apart so that her pussy was visible and accessible. As I did so, I noticed that moisture was running down her thighs. I pushed two fingers inside of her and found her to be sopping wet.

I got onto my knees behind her, then grabbed her hips and pulled them up to give me a better angle for entering her. When I did so, her thighs came together a little, so I had to spread them again, and that caused her butt cheeks to spread as well, revealing her anus. Struck by a sudden idea, I reached down and plunged my thumb into the wetness of her pussy. After a couple of seconds, I pulled it back out, saw that it was covered with her natural lubricant, then placed it against her anus. Jessi tried to lurch forward, but I had a firm grip on her hip with my other hand.

"Mark, what're you...?" she started to ask, but her words became a surprised, and maybe frightened, wail as I pushed my thumb inside her extremely tight bottom.

"Master, please," she begged through ragged breaths. "Don't do that. Please."

I pulled my thumb from her anus, which caused Jessi to shudder and whimper, but I thought in relief this time. However, she started begging again when I pushed the head of my penis against it.

"Please Master, no," she sobbed. "Please, no. I'll do whatever else you want. Please."

Whatever dark desires had taken me broke with her pleading, which I was sure was not acting, and I moved my now throbbing erection to her still dripping pussy and shoved it in. For a moment I thought I might explode from the tightness of her clinging vagina, but I was able to fight that feeling off.

Jessi, however, seemed not to have any such luck. Or perhaps she simply did not fight against her orgasm, for before I could even start thrusting, she screamed out "FUCK" and her body went rigid below me as the walls of her pussy clamped rhythmically around my penis

I waited for her vagina to relax while tumultuous thoughts whirled in my head. Not only had I pushed my young lover right up against something I knew to be a hard limit for her, I was worried that my motivation had not been just acting out the heat of the moment, but rather some kind of revenge for her pushing my own limits to the point that I had gone beyond one of them. Those thoughts mixed with the knowledge that breaking my own limit of calling Jessi 'cunt', and my violation of her limit regarding anal sex, even though I had not done more than insert my thumb inside of her, had aroused us both to the point that I had nearly climaxed from entering her vagina and she had climaxed from that same stimulus.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slave," I informed her, hoping the physical activity would help me drive away my troubling thoughts.

"Oh yes, please fuck your little cunt's pussy with your hard cock, Master," the blonde moaned.

Grabbing both her hips tightly, I pulled my penis back until it was almost free from her still spasming vagina, then rammed it back in hard enough to drive Jessi forward on the hardwood floor of the cabin and make her butt quiver.

"Oh, fuck!" the blonde screamed, shuddering.

I repeated this several times, eliciting a shriek or profanity, or both, from Jessi each time I did, as well as moving us forward a few inches each time. By this time, I was covered by a sheen of sweat, and I thought the blonde's hair was darkening from perspiration as well. I reached forward and ran my hand through it, feeling the dampness. I thought for a moment about using Jessi's hair to pull her torso up off the ground while I started pounding into her with increased speed, but another idea occurred to me.

Moving my hand from her hair to her neck, I slipped my fingers under her collar where it fastened on the back of her neck. I then pulled on the collar until Jessi's chest rose up off the floor. As I held her there, the blonde's moans took on a raspy quality and her breathing became more labored. Fearing I could not keep her like that for long, I began slamming myself into her while I reached around with my left hand and grabbed her left breast, twisting and pulling it.

"You like that, cunt." I managed to spit out between my own heaving breaths.

Jessi evidently could not form any articulate words, but she nodded her head as her hoarse moans grew louder and her gasping breaths became more frequent.

"Are you about to come, you fucking little slut?" I asked, and again the blonde nodded.

"Come on your Master's cock, cunt," I commanded, releasing her breast, which led to a strangled scream from Jessi, and moving my hand back to smack her bottom.

After the fourth smack, Jessi's body tensed and her vagina seemed to vibrate around me, as it had once before when my young lover had experienced a particularly intense orgasm. I continued spanking her during her climax as well as my own, which came seconds after hers started. All the while, Jessi was screaming out something that was probably supposed to be "fuck" over and over, but the combination of the choking effects of the collar and the intensity of her orgasm rendered the word almost unrecognizable.

Suddenly, the blonde's slender body went limp, and I worried that I had held her up by the collar too long. I quickly lowered her back to the floor, then pulled out of her. I unhooked the link between her cuffs, letting her arms fall slack to her sides, before moving around in front of her. I was just starting to turn her over, when Jessi pushed herself up with her now freed arms and coughed violently.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked, sweeping her now sweat soaked hair back where it had fallen in front of her face. Jessi looked at me with a blank, empty stare, her mouth hanging open, drool coming from both corners of it. She then blinked several times before succumbing to another coughing fit.

"Shit," I said, stroking her hair as her body shook with each cough. "I took that too far, Jessi. I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry."

"Master," the blonde croaked, her eyes back on me, the intensity returning to them. "I love you."

"How could you after what I just did?" I asked, shaking my head. "And I'm not your Master. I can't be."

"I love you, Master," she repeated, her voice still raspy but stronger. "And I love serving you, and being your fuck toy to do with as you please."

I was about to respond, but Jessi hung her head and started coughing again.

"Let's go sit on the couch," I suggested, trying to pull her up.

"Wouldn't you rather see your slave crawl to you, Master?" she asked when she had stopped coughing. "Then I could kiss and lick your feet again. Show you that I'm completely your little cunt."

"After what I did to you?" I asked, sitting back, shaking my head for what felt like the hundredth time that day.

"You gave your cunt the most amazing orgasm she's ever had," Jessi responded, pushing herself up so that she was kneeling.

We looked at each other for several seconds, then the young woman took a deep, shuddering breath, coughed a few times, and spread her knees wide. Reaching out her arms, she crossed her cuffed wrists and then leaned her head forward so that it was between her arms.

"I am yours, Mark Warner," she said. "Your lover, your slave, your little cunt to use however you want. All you have to do is claim me, make me yours, and you can do anything you want with me and to me."

"Jessi, I think we've had enough of this today," I told her, standing up and reaching my hand out to her so I could help her up. "We can play Master and slave again tomorrow."

The twenty-year-old blonde raised her head, and I saw that her bright blue eyes were filled with a greater intensity than I had ever seen in them before. They seemed to shine out of her small, lovely, elfin face, and I found that I could not look away from them.

As we stared at each other, Jessi took another deep, shuddering breath, then said in a voice more confident and more determined than I would have thought possible from her, "This has nothing to do with playing, Master."

TO BE CONTINUED...